Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
jovanizsick

My backstory

jovanizsick    0

Failed my first attempt to get white listed since I had a very short back story, so here is my new back story tell me what you think. Since we only get 2 attempts would like to pass the next one so any feed back would be wonderful.

Name: Jovan 'Hawkeye' Snow

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Height: 6 feet (182cm)

Weight: 200 (90kg)

Growing up I had wanted to be either, a cop, or join the military. But those were overrun by what my father, Victor, did since he didn't want me to do either. He was a truck driver. He had driven 18 wheeler's since he turned 25 he is now 45. When I was around 16 I decided I wanted to do something that would interest me but nothing came to mind. So I decided I would work at a local restaurant, The Box Car, a local trucker dinner to save up for College not knowing what I wanted to study yet. A lot of the truckers that passed through worked at my dad’s company. Most of them knew me because when I was growing up I would go with my dad on his delivery's. Whenever my dad had a route through the town he would stop by and say hello since he and my mother split up when I was 8 and I didn't get to see him that often since he was always driving his truck.

I had always been interested in guns while I was growing up. I had gotten my first rifle around the age of 12 as a birth day present. I went hunting a lot with my family’s friend Steve, I had a great shot so he had given me the nickname ‘Hawkeye’. Two years passed by quickly while working at the restaurant and a lot of things had changed, I didn’t want to go to college anymore… I had no idea what I wanted to do. So I decided to join the military. My mother and father were against me wanting to join the military but since they had split up when I was 8 I guess I was still a little childish and wanted to join more since they were against it. I packed up my things and said goodbye to my mom, dad, and 2 brothers Ivan (16) and Devan (15) and some other close relatives and friends.

A couple of months have passed since I signed up to join the military, before that I was living with my mother, Beth age (45), and 2 brothers and working at The Box Car. As I was trying to get in contact with my Mother and tell her how things were going she told me about a new virus that was starting to spread. I had heard more about it as it on the news as it quickly went from casual life as we know it to an apocalyptic world in a matter of a few days. In the midst of the start of the apocalypse I rushed to my home, to not find my brothers and mother but a note saying they headed to a family friends house to get on the last plane out of Chernarus.

When I arrived at our Family friends house to see if they have left to board the plane I only found my brother Ivan, and Family friends, Steve (44), Carrie (42), Connor (16). When I asked him what happen they got ambushed by some bandits while waiting to board the plane, as they ran into the woods to try and lose the bandits they had got separated from our mother and Devan, and the last time Ivan saw our mother alive she had been shot in the leg and captured by the bandits. Devan’s location is still unknown. I now have no choice but to stay in Chernarus trying to find my Mother and brother scavenging to try and stay alive long enough to find them.

jovanizsick    0

Sadly I failed a 2nd attempt to get white listed. My first one was very limited and I do admit I didn't spend much time on it (about 3-4 sentences). However I did spend a significant amount of time making the second one.

I know I'm not that great with making story which is why I had posted it on here to begin with hoping to get feedback so I could pass my second attempt. Sadly I didn't get any and I thought it was a decent backstory but I got rejected again for the same reason to write a more detailed background.

I probably won't make it into this white list attempt again so I will have to wait until next time. Also how many attempts do we get at trying to get white listed? Is it limited to a certain amount or unlimited.

Sorry about that, I don't know if those who are currently blacklisted because of the whitelist attempt will have a other try in the futur, maybe yes or maybe no. That will probably depend on how many applications we will stil receive.

Next time, I recommend posting on a thread already made for the purpose, like this one. It's sticked and you have more chance on receiving a other player opinion.

jovanizsick    0

Sorry about that, I don't know if those who are currently blacklisted because of the whitelist attempt will have a other try in the futur, maybe yes or maybe no. That will probably depend on how many applications we will stil receive.

Next time, I recommend posting on a thread already made for the purpose, like this one. It's sticked and you have more chance on receiving a other player opinion.

Okay thank you :D I will recreate my story and post it into that forum hoping that I can send in another application in the future.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Quality over quantity

jovanizsick    0

Oh apparently I wasn't denied yet it was a glitch so I just need resend the application :D Luckily I had PM'd Rolle asking how many attempts we get :3

Make sure to review it and improve it as mush as possible before sending it again !

Sign in to follow this