Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:54

Sign in to follow this  

S.O.S [14.88hz Lyaria's Private Freq.]

*Lyaria holds her radio in a bloodstained grip that trembles as she lays holding her other hand to a deep red bandage on her stomach. She wheezes and coughs up red spittle that dots her pale chin and lips. With some difficulty she manages to press down the PTT in a series of clicks indicating it was an emergency broadcast before attempting to speak*

“I’ve...fucked...up now…”

*A shaky laugh leaves her as she groans and looks to the pile of used medical supplies lying about her. Two others lay unconscious by her but they still lived after she provided field surgery.*

“The others...I saved them...but I…”

*A cry leaves her as she starts to feel the morphine wear off. Her vision dimming as her multiple gunshot wounds caught up with her. Knowing there was little time left she finishes her desperate call for help.*

“Find me...where the...oh christ….where the Crow’s rest……………….”

*The transmission dies*

*Will frantically reaches for the radio as he can hear her cry* 

Ly! Where the fuck are you?!? 

*He shakes the radio hitting it on the back*

IS THIS THING FUCKING WORKING?! Im coming just tell....

*It cuts out for a second*

Fuck this stupid piece of fucking shit! Tell me where you are. 

*He releases the PTT*

*Lyaria breathes shallowly as she hears Will's voice. She opens her mouth but nothing but a soft whimper leaves her lips as she struggles to press down the PTT.*

"Jimmy...Doc....I...Ivan......."

*A choking gasp leaves her as her teeth chatter together violently*

"....Lewis...."

*Her eyes roll back into her head and the radio slips from her grip*

Para    176
8 minutes ago, Lyaria said:

*Lyaria breathes shallowly as she hears Will's voice. She opens her mouth but nothing but a soft whimper leaves her lips as she struggles to press down the PTT.*

"Jimmy...Doc....I...Ivan......."

*A choking gasp leaves her as her teeth chatter together violently*

"....Lewis...."

*Her eyes roll back into her head and the radio slips from her grip*

*He hears her transmission coming in, his breathing begins to become heavier. He was worried, yet he was unable to do anything due to his injury. He knew moving to where she was may kill him. His heart ached as he picked up his radio, holding it to his mouth and holding down his transmit button.*

"Ly... What the fuck happened? I'm on my way, I'll try to get to you as soon as possible." 

*The radio goes silent for a moment. He gets up from the house he'd been staying in, now picking up his bag. He tried to move outside of the house as quickly as he could, still feeling weak from his injury. He only made it a mere few meters before feeling like he was going to collapse.*

"Ly... I'm going to try and send somebody to you. 

*A groan is heard from him as he is trying to move. Eventually the radio goes silent once again. He was physically unable to move to her and the fact he knew it was tearing him up from the inside.*

*Will hears Lewis' voice and recognizes it from the night they met he presses the PTT*

Lewis listen.... Tell me where she is. Send me Ive already got my shit packed.  Just give me a location.

*He sighs*

Please

*He releases the PTT*

Para    176
1 minute ago, Riggsee said:

*Will hears Lewis' voice and recognizes it from the night they met he presses the PTT*

Lewis listen.... Tell me where she is. Send me Ive already got my shit packed.  Just give me a location.

*He sighs*

Please

*He releases the PTT*

*Hearing Will's voice, he knew he had to respond. He quickly picks up his radio, holding it to his mouth and holding down the transmit button*

There's a summer camp down the hill from Green mountain...

*He pauses briefly*

Just... Make sure you save her.

*He releases his transmit button, sighing heavily before placing his radio into his pocket. He had a very bad feeling about the future lurking in the back of his mind.*

Zero    276

*After a day of smoking the Devil's Grass with Benny, Doc would hear Lyaria calling for help, some what panicked, he would answer.*

"God damn it Ly."

*He can be heard puffing on another reefer, followed by violent coughing.*

"That's some good shit.."

*He takes a few seconds to think.*

"Where are you Ly? You've done gone and gotten yourself into trouble again haven't you?!"

*His tone becomes hushed, as if he's trying to whisper to her, not wanting the others on the frequency to hear.*

"I tried telling you, stay away from those people. I like Eli and his friends but you're not one of them Ly, you're just not cut out for that life style.. Now tell old Doc Holliday where you are so he can save your life."

*He releases the PTT button and passes the joint to Benny.*

*He hastily presses the PTT*

Ive got it were on our way right now Ly.... 

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Riggsee

*After not getting any sign of life from Elliot and Ly for ages, Valentine jumps up to grab her bag when finally hearing Lyaria's voice. She pulls out her radio and presses down the PTT*

You are not gonna die on me alright, I can't handle a bunch of childish men on my own. Whoever is gonna help her, you better not mess it up.

*She releases the PTT and drives her hand through her hair, holding it back while searching for something in her bag*

Edited by Fox

Just now, Fox said:

*After not getting any sign of life from Elliot and Ly for ages, Valentine jumps up to grab her bag when finally hearing Lyaria's voice. She pulls out her radio and presses down the PTT*

Ly, where the fuck are you? You are not gonna die on me alright, I can't handle a bunch of childish men on my own. Whoever is gonna help her, you better not mess it up.

*She releases the PTT and drives her hand through her hair, holding it back while searching for something in her bag*

*He presses the PTT again hearing Val on the other end*

Val. I may need your help.. The only doctor I trust here is West. If you find him give him my frequency. 

*He looks at his feet*

Are any of you guys ready to move? Im already on my way

*He releases the PTT*

*She presses the PTT*

I will try and contact him. I'm on my way.

*She releases the PTT and wakes up Bruce*

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan continues to look down at Severograd, thinking hard. He hears his radio go off, and narrows his eye. He swtiches frequency and eventually learns roughly about the events that transpired, a sympathetic look crossing his face. He presses down on the PTT and speaks in a soft voice.*

"Ly, Will.... I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I know that words aren't enough to express the tragedy of loosing a child.

If there's anything you need. Let me know. I'm always ready."

*Ivan releases the PTT, shocked at the turn of events.*

RogueSolace    271

"I can help, but I don't know if you'll have moved her by the time I can get there. I'm not nearby. If you can get her to Staroye I can meet you there."

Skinner    431

*Doctor West is drying off his surgical instruments after cleaning them in a bowl full of bloody water and bleach. As he hears the concerned calls from Lyaria's friends on the radio, he rests his retractors on a clean rag and picks up his radio, taking a deep breath before his calm voice breaks through the static*

To the friends of miss Ly who may be curious as to her condition, this is Doctor West. I was not involved with the incident leading up to the injuries, but I happened to be in the area when I heard the emergency call over the radio and I was able to respond.  I'm pleased to report that she's made it through surgery and is now in stable condition. She's even regained mobility and although she is presently resting, she was able to walk briefly with limited assistance. Ordinarily I would not consider providing any more detail than this as it would be a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, however from what I'm hearing on other frequencies it seems to be public knowledge already, so I'd rather you hear this from me...

I extracted three bullets from the patient, she was lucid but drifting in and out of consciousness and obviously in a great deal of pain. She specifically mentioned something about a firing line, and here wounds were consistent with being lined up against a wall and shot. It is... *sigh* regrettable that neither I nor the patient were aware at the time of the surgery that she was... that she was in fact pregnant. Due to the location of the bullet fragments that I had to remove and the massive trauma she sustained... I'm afraid the pregnancy was no longer viable. I put the patient on a saline drip and she's been ordered to get plenty of rest. Will is going to ensure her safety as well and making sure she remains well fed and well hydrated. 

I realize there is very little hope in me persuading you to resist the urge to seek bloody retribution, but I will remind you that violence often begets violence. "An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind" and all that, yes? Please don't do anything rash or foolish. Running off and getting yourselves killed in her name while trying to hurt the people who did this will not be productive. God knows I don't have the medical supplies to treat both sides of a war, I barely had enough to stabilize the two wounded from yesterday, Noah was also injured. Anyway, you'll ultimately do as you feel you must, but please think of what I've said.

*Shaking his head bitterly at the futility of discouraging a violent response, West looks at his remaining medical supplies. With a disheartened sigh he begins to wash his blood-covered scrubs in the bleach solution*

Edited by TheMatt924

*Stitches would sigh and grab his radio firmly in his left hand and clutch his rifle by the strap with his right moving along the treeline keeping his right eye focused on the camp to his flank rest his side on the old tree shouldering the rifle keeping the distant blots under his scope, hed raise the damaged device to his mouth and speak trying to sound cheery but his voice would shake slightly*

"I heard what happened. All of it. I will rectify this, None of you lot need to risk dying and the sorts... Let me deal with this eh? Always was the expendable one I suppose."

*He would snicker briefly and the sound of his filter being unscrewed would be audible over the radio, several seconds would pass after the sounds of loud raspy breathing ceased, he would then resume speaking, in a deep Czech monotone voice*

"Nikdo není nad zákonem... Do not worry foolish Doctor, If you fight a war proper there wont be anything writhing about in the muck to save with your precious supplies. A true fighter continues till he is too full of wounds to take another steps and his lungs are too filled with blood to draw another breath. If I die in the maelstrom that has been invoked by their sins so be it, I will die as the vanguard. Rest well Misses, the region will be too loud to get a damn night of rest quite soon."

*Hed release the PTT and clip the damaged device to his vest, looking down at the filter and back up to his scope smirking behind the mask and bringing his heel down onto the plastic filter shattering it with the impact, chuckling gleefully and swaying the scope to the man in the centre of the group*

RogueSolace    271

"Shit... sorry Doctor West, was really confused listening to this. Thank you for taking care of Lyaria. If you need my help with anything please let me know."

*Lyaria sits up in bed wincing as she struggles to reach over for her radio.*

"Hello?"

*She speaks softly in the dark room as her eyes stare at the wall before her without focus.*

"I've been in and out of it but I have heard some of your messages over the radio...I am sor...."

*A gasp leaves her as the sound of something heavy hitting wood is heard*

"Who's the....agggggh!"

*A gun shot echoes over the transmission before it goes dead*

Coda852    32

Jimmy frowns at the radio and rubs the back of his head sighing before pressing the PTT.

"Ummm, Ly are you alright? Will what about you cause that didn't sound to great...Also if you can hear this and your not being fucked up right now, I hope you both are recovering well."

He lets go of his push to talk before sliding it onto the kitchen table as he starts to look for something to drink.

*Will sets his radio to the frequency that Ly told him to check on and listens in then sighs and answers*

Were fine. Just had an issue with an infected it tore her radio to shit. I will check up on her frequency every once in a while. Were up North and resting but were fine. 

*He releases the PTT*

Coda852    32

Jimmy would finish off his bottle of Rum and throw the bottle out the window hearing it smash against something and smiling. He brings his radio up and presses the PTT.

"Well alright that's good, last thing I need is hearing both of ya' die over the fuckin' radio! Anyway if you guys need anything don't be afraid to call, Rest well."

He would release the PTT and frown seeing that he was out of liquor.

*Lyaria takes her new radio into her hands and tunes into her frequency.*

"I apologize to any who grew concerned after my last message. One of the dead wandered in while Will was getting wood for the fire and gave me quite the fright. I believe the last time I spoke on here I was trying to just let it be known that I am alive and recovering. There was quite a lot of noise coming from Will's radio after he broadcasted a message to those responsible and I heard a good part of it all."

*She takes a deep breath and continues.*

"As Dr. West stated in his medical report I was with child, unawares. It..."

*Her voice breaks and she clenches the radio tightly.*

"I apologize...I can't continue this now..."

*The radio goes silent as it slips through her fingers to the bed and she struggles to not break down once more.*