Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  
Aerodax

Mic not working in DayZSA

Question

Aerodax    0

My mic doesn't seem to be working, no one can here me in-game. Any suggestions on a fix as DayZSA's mic settings are non existent 

6 answers to this question

Seems to be a common bug in this patch. It'll sometimes fix itself by relogging or restarting the whole game and sometimes not. Once had to reset my game twice before it started working again, it's odd yes. Seems to occur to some more often than others. There's really no way to test it other than meeting a random person or your friend and see if it works.

Most likely this is the issue and nothing wrong with your game or hardware.

Edited by Skeetsi

William    401

Like Skeetsi said, this bug is very common in standalone. The easiest fix is to restart your game. From what I experienced relogging sometimes fixes it, however not all the time. It's a pain in the ass and ruins RP when it happens, but unfortunately it is what it is. 

Hope this helped

Edited by Will

42 minutes ago, Will said:

This bug is very common in standalone. The easiest fix is to restart your game. From what I experienced relogging sometimes fixes it, however not all the time. It's a pain in the ass and ruins RP when it happens, but unfortunately it is what it is. 

Hope this helped

Are my responses working or are they invisible? Thought you copy pasted the exact answer I gave. Huh maybe I should relog to fix it.

Think it's just bugged tbh, a few others i play with have problems hearing people for some reason and also peoples mic stop working randomly dont think its on your side most likely just dayz being dayz.

Edited by dankatronic
Restarting game or relog seems to be only fix :)

Boston    650

Most likely DayZ being the lovely game that it is. Try unplugging your microphone and plugging it back in, making sure your microphone's drivers are up to date, etc.

Other than that, it'll probably be DayZ...

May I ask, is your microphone old or worn out?

William    401

Hello @Aerodax

Did you fix your issue? If so, click the check mark above one of the answers you find helpful

Thank you

-Will