Server time: 2017-10-19, 20:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

To Barcadi ... Arkady ... [Open Frequency]

* Marshall would fumble around in his bag, eventually finding his radio. He'd dust it off, check the batteries and hold down the PTT. A Yorkshire accent can be heard *

Right ... So I guess this is a warning for any friendly people out there. If you come across a man named Arkadi ... Arkady ... Fuck knows what his inbred name is, watch out ... They'll pretend to be friends with you and then back-stab you so fast, you'll get whiplash. Him and his fuck buddies pointed guns at our people because we gave him a cute little nickname, that was Barcadi  ... Ya know, the alcoholic beverage? Yeah, that one. Clearly he can't take a joke, so just watch out.

* Static overtakes the radio *

Moody o7    0

*Moody, listening to the radio stumbles onto a frequency and decides to do a little bit of drunkingly shit talking*

"I woulda fuckin shot you in the damn face if you gave me that name. Thats why you dont give people nicknames because you don't know who in FUCK you are messing with."

*Moody releases the PTT, and goes for another shot of Jack before passing out under a tree overlooking Grishino*

Edited by Moody20

Cloudy    0

*He'd open a can of pepsi as he pulls out a radio and presses the PTT down*

''I wouldn't say pretending , but my intentions were the same either way''

*He'd pause for a second*

''We waited for a proper moment and we got it, you could hear me being annoyed at you from the beginning. Oh and I wouldn't say a bad guy , you're just stupid.''

*He'd release the PTT button , throwing the can across the room*

48 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

-snip-

* He'd hold down the PTT *

Then explain why it had to happen? You took nothing of ours, you didn't get your word across ... It was a waste of a few hours, a few hours that you could've spent scavenging for things more valuable than a couple of farmers. Oh, not sure whether it hurt or not, ya know ... getting that other gentlemans nose removed from your arse but I hope you'll recover.

* He'd mutter asshole under his breath before static overtook the frequency *

Moody o7    0

*Moody, woken from his drunken slumber hears some more incoherent blabbering over the radio and chimes back in*

"If you two don't shut the hell up and kiss, I'm gonna blow both your brains out. Jesus no one cares about jack shit that you two did, you are clogging up the damn channels at this point."

*Moody releases the PTT, and stumbles down a hill towards Rogovo*

1 minute ago, Moody20 said:

-snip-

* He holds down the PTT *

You know at the top of your walkie talkie, radio ... whatever. There is a little knob that allows you to switch to other channels, or an alternative way is that little off switch, your choice.

* Static *

TeigenG    0

Nokolai listens to the radio while he is eating some of the food he stole from the person that talked. With food still in his mout he presses the ptt

"I don't know how you western fucks has been raised by your parents. But where I come from each time I disrespected my parents or randomers I could get my ass beaten by the most innocent word. We told you also to stop while being pointed guns at nine stopped. Well one of yours cryed like a worthless bitch"

*he pauses while finishing eating*

"Just to remind you. This is the apocalypse. People don't care what you mean. And people act more worse against insults. If you want to be one of those pfff let say good guys maybe shut your mouth and be good at least one time. We will be back if needed"

*static*

4 minutes ago, TeigenG said:

-snip-

* He'd hold down the PTT, responding to the most recent transmission *

There it is again ... Like one of us said, to Russians, there are only two countries ... Russia and America, yet you insist on calling me "retarded". If I recall, none of us were "crying like a little bitch" in your words, you couldn't handle what was thrown at you ... constant insults lies for that matter. I am well aware that it is the end of the world and if you wish to visit us again for some fresh produce, We welcome you with open arms.

* He'd clear his throat *

Your parents' methods are rather strange ... Must be a Russian thing, after all you held up innocent people so you must be Russian. We have allies that you wouldn't want to fuck with ... You should've killed us when you had the chance.

* Static *

Cloudy    0

*He'd take a seat while looking outside the window , he pulls out his radio and holds the PTT down*

''Right I'll do it next time we meet.. If you want to die so bad''

*He'd release the PTT button*

TeigenG    0

Nikolai laughs before pressing the ptt

"Hahaha here we go again. Just to point out when we held you in the beginning one with a red hat cryed since he didn't want to die. Or am I wrong. Funny I must say . You say to Russians it's only America and Russia. Haha haha I've met many stupid Americans believing Europe is a part of America and the Russia is a big country in the east. You say Russian do this and that. I say americans whine about everything as long they don't get it as they want. Well my parents teached me to become a man not a bitch. It worked. I might be bac but Mr America act like a man don't be disrespectfull."

*pauses*

"Next time tell the truth about how you and your men acts against others"

*static*

30 minutes ago, TeigenG said:

-snip-

* He holds down the PTT *

I've told the truth thus far, your parents' methods haven't worked, you will always be a bitch to this world that enslaves us all, no man holds innocent people against their will. If only you spoke more shit when this whole thing went down, instead you kept your mouth shut ... Smart move. Again, I'm British ... Not American. I know a library somewhere, i'll pick you out a geographical book that has some pretty pictures for you to admire.

* Static *

TeigenG    0

he laughs as he tend to answer. he presses the ptt

"you still keep entertaining me huh. still keeping *sarcastic* i am better than you since im from the western europe and ive gone to school better than yours. my british friend, i certainly know where that is, just because im from russia doesnt mean im stupid and youre much better than me. if you went to the university it doesnt mean anything, its all about survival, good for you, you have done it so far. *he claps* anyway i was not crying nor complaining when i was taken. i must say your friends had a good sence of behaviour when we had them, and you were all granted your stuff back after some lession in behavior i guess. just throw as many insults as you want i dont really care. it just proovs my poing you try to act and glorify yourself.  dont be a hypocrite and say others are bad before you start throwing insults against my friend, he took it offencive and he decided to do what we did."

*pauses*

"you have a good time mister, grov your food and do whatever. next time someone will cut your tongue out for trashtalking them. khoroshego dnya "

*static*

Sign in to follow this