Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:14

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matisxx

Wrong version

Question

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

When i downloaded the arma 2 patch required and istalled it, but i still cant join the server because the patch isint applyed, how can i get the required patch to work?

19 answers to this question

Stubbles    0

Run the patch as administrator, and make sure you are actually running the 102678 patch.

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

I was running it, and still when i install it , it dosent apply :|

Wierd but the DayZ commander shows i have applyed it.

Caeldon    1

Use DayZ Commander to update the patch to the latest, and then in settings on DayZ Commander under Game Directories, tick the box for override on DayZ Directory and at the end of the line where it says @DayZ change it to end with @DayZRP and then click launch DayZ now and use the server browser in game to try and connect to the RP servers.

Let me know if it still mentions wrong version.

Toorrik    4

Use DayZ Commander to update the patch to the latest, and then in settings on DayZ Commander under Game Directories, tick the box for override on DayZ Directory and at the end of the line where it says @DayZ change it to end with @DayZRP and then click launch DayZ now and use the server browser in game to try and connect to the RP servers.

If I'm correct, DayZcommander doesn't allow you to patch to 102678

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

Now i manage to connect to the server, but when i join, it says some of the files are missing, and listes them out

Caeldon    1

If I'm correct, DayZcommander doesn't allow you to patch to 102678

Yeah but you can patch to the latest version as they are backwards compatible. As I use the latest patch 103419.

Now i manage to connect to the server, but when i join, it says some of the files are missing, and listes them out

Also what files are missing? List please.

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

deleted.ice_apo_resistance_patch, sg_cherebles, bb_oa_female, hazmat, sg_guru, sg_ira, dayz_cole, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, dayz.

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

Well, i actully installed this yesterday, the file is located at my Arma folder with other @DayZ and maps and stuff.

Caeldon    1

Once you have launched the game, go to the expansions and double check if @DayZRP is enabled.

Tortov    0

Is the file folder @DayZRP in your Arma 2 OA folder?

What expansions are enabled when you go to the main menu and click expansions?

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

Hmm, il try that my friend told me that @DayZ NEEDS to be off :|

Caeldon    1

I didn't mean to say @DayZ should be enabled, I meant to say it should be disabled. For me, the expansions I have enabled are;

Arma 2

Arma 2 British Forces

Arma 2 Private Military Company

Arma 2 OA

Arma 2 Beta

Expansion

@DayZRP

Everything else should be disabled unless you use like ACEX_SM or ST_Movement

Also can you double check your @DayZRP folder is located in the Arma 2 OA Directory and not the Arma 2 Directory. It should be similar to this "Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP"

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

Well when i launch DayZ from the DayZ commander then i cant add anything to the expansions, there are only Arma 2 Oa (with the lite and stuff) Beta, expansions and @DayRP

chronerion    0

Didn't work for me with the DayzCommander with this override dayz directory, gave me always the error that the DayZ files are not signed by this key on the server. I ended up just using the DayZRP launcher.

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

Okay il try to use the DayZRP launcher.

Guest Matisxx   
Guest Matisxx

I just got it working with DayZ RP thanks you everyone who had the time to answer me! Many thanks, and see you in game :D