Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:10

Sign in to follow this  

Arma 3 Contractors.

Question

So I've reinstalled every mod, reinstalled Arma3. I get kicked after a min or two of play time.

Mod- 7cfa2f0006.jpg

Mods it says I have installed- 7f4c21fbbb.jpg

Server showing I don't have said mod- e8108063f4.jpg

7 answers to this question

Zero    276

This was a problem with the Exile mod servers and almost every other side project involving mods. From what I understand, it typically happens when you download to many mods at once and it doesn't download the mod properly. Try verifying your game cache, then remove Community Base Addons completely, after that re-download the mod. You may have to manually download the mod from Armaholic then add it to the Arma 3 launcher. This was at least the solution when I had the issue.

Edited by Zero

1 hour ago, Zero said:

This was a problem with the Exile mod servers and almost every other side project involving mods. From what I understand, it typically happens when you download to many mods at once and it doesn't download the mod properly. Try verifying your game cache, then remove Community Base Addons completely, after that re-download the mod. You may have to manually download the mod from Armaholic then add it to the Arma 3 launcher. This was at least the solution when I had the issue.

No fixerino. 

Zero    276
37 minutes ago, Dustin said:

No fixerino. 

Riperino. Check your .rpt file from C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3 If you use NoLogs then disable that so the problem will be logged in the file. Copy the text and paste it in PasteBin and post the link here or just post a picture of the file. 

Another note, when I had this problem I had to manually uninstall the problem mod and reinstall manually, after several tries it finally worked. This was part of the reason I didn't like the idea of using workshop with the Exile project. I'm almost 99% certain you're suffering from the same problem and when I tried finding a solution from several people the only that worked was uninstalling and reinstalling until it worked.

Edited by Zero

Owen    13

I had a similar problem. I installed and reinstalled until it worked. Additionally check if your TFR TS addon is enabled. 

If this is you Dustin it does not look like you may have TFR enabled:

74e62bdc80.png

Below is what i see when i click people who have it enabled and who are on the server:

fa437f98f6.png

edit: there are too many dustins. Either way hard delete CBA if possible and reinstall via steam/github/armaholic. 

Edited by Owen

TFR is enabled. (That's my laptop)

0526effb0e.png

Chow    45

I would recommend that you download the latest version of TFR from the web, install the ts plugin and copy paste the TFR file into the arma directory.

Instead of using the Steam download and Outside TFR ts plugin. As failiure is due to happen.
Download from here and make sure you get version 0.9.12. This will have to be unzipped using 7zip or WinRaR or something similar.

Then just follow the installation process.

All the others are updated through steam and should be working properly.

12 hours ago, Chow said:

I would recommend that you download the latest version of TFR from the web, install the ts plugin and copy paste the TFR file into the arma directory.

Instead of using the Steam download and Outside TFR ts plugin. As failiure is due to happen.
Download from here and make sure you get version 0.9.12. This will have to be unzipped using 7zip or WinRaR or something similar.

Then just follow the installation process.

All the others are updated through steam and should be working properly.

Alright Chow, ill thive this a try.