Jump to content
Server time: 2019-02-18, 13:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Dodge

Most intimidating/interesting accent?

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Zipcouda said:

Deadplex is a pipsqueak. Very few remember what I did for my initiations. This new community only knows screaming, not fear.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1uD7shWZs

You just sound squeaky tbh.

Share this post


Link to post

- User has been warned for this post. -

Share this post


Link to post

- User has been warned for this post. -

Share this post


Link to post

I love @Deadplex

"ALL OF YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL BE SHOT.... I've initiated"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 hour ago, Zipcouda said:

Deadplex is a pipsqueak. Very few remember what I did for my initiations. This new community only knows screaming, not fear.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1uD7shWZs

Tbh if you wanted to prove a point about screaming and not fear you shound't have linked us to you screaming at dudes in a bus.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Luckydente said:

 

Tbh if you wanted to prove a point about screaming and not fear you shound't have linked us to you screaming at dudes in a bus.

tbh who cares.  Zipcouda did really well during his time playing and deadplex did really well when he was playing.   Both were strong initiators so can we just leave it at that and move on??????   Its a role playing community, not the Oscars. 

Share this post


Link to post

Tbh, screaming an initiation doesn't have shit to do with the topic of the thread. Many people have yelled during initiations, kinda normal. When you have more relevance than being a guy who yelled initiations, come back and we'll talk about an intimidating accent. Dunno why you gotta stroke your own ego because someone else got mentioned. I've heard DP's voice during hostage situations, ya know, the RP that actually comes after an initiation. DP provides some great RP and puts a lot into it with his various characters. I still say I'd fear Sasha more but I know I'm fucked if I'm not friendly with either of them IG.

Share this post


Link to post

Tbh Wild Bill has the best initiations of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm shocked that I got this much attention with my post. Its kind of funny that so many people got upset though that wasn't my intention. The video is old, and it was one of my favorite moments when SKA dominated SVR scum "Roleplay wise".  Regretfully I wasn't always able to record my initiation. My comment was meant to be funny not rude. And as a matter of fact I was never initiated on by deadplex, and from what I remember he started doing it after I was unable to play so much. Did he start because of me in one way or another? I don't know. I just know it was always fun to hear how people shat their pants when they were initiated on. Whoever you feel was better, myself or deadplex is based on your experience, and many of you are a new generation that never experienced my gameplay.

And honestly the only initiations I ever heard with videos is one's of him screaming so loud no one can understand. Screaming isn't enough to be intimidating. Especially when they cant understand you, and you just start shooting them.

Edited by Zipcouda

Share this post


Link to post

I wish I had the chance to experience your gameplay Zipcouda

Share this post


Link to post

@Blitz The voice itself is just golden, heard him initiate a couple times, haven't been initiated on yet and not looking forward to it. :x

@Sasha Neither have I been initiated on by him, just talking to him is spooky. :x

Edited by Cloudy
MING MONG SPELLING.

Share this post


Link to post

Thinking back to when the BB was roaming the lands of chernarus, it was pretty spooky running into anyone with an Irish accent.

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Rocka during his initiations because it's funny as fuck every time

Edited by ExoticRainbow

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Zipcouda said:

I'm shocked that I got this much attention with my post. Its kind of funny that so many people got upset though that wasn't my intention. The video is old, and it was one of my favorite moments when SKA dominated SVR scum "Roleplay wise".  Regretfully I wasn't always able to record my initiation. My comment was meant to be funny not rude. And as a matter of fact I was never initiated on by deadplex, and from what I remember he started doing it after I was unable to play so much. Did he start because of me in one way or another? I don't know. I just know it was always fun to hear how people shat their pants when they were initiated on. Whoever you feel was better, myself or deadplex is based on your experience, and many of you are a new generation that never experienced my gameplay.

And honestly the only initiations I ever heard with videos is one's of him screaming so loud no one can understand. Screaming isn't enough to be intimidating. Especially when they cant understand you, and you just start shooting them.

You might be thinking of JCastle who sounded like a dying cat when he would initiate.   

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Rampage said:

You might be thinking of JCastle who sounded like a dying cat when he would initiate.   

Remeber when he initiated so loud at GM no one realized what he was saying and he got permd for killing the people who didn't understand a word he said? There was a video too I believe.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get to do big initiations and it depresses me. The last time I tried, my wife thought I was injured. @Staggs was there, he knows what I'm on about.

Share this post


Link to post

I never survive initiations :( One day I will, one day maybe.

Share this post


Link to post

Always enjoyed it when Ray initiated, he never yelled, he just had a lot of authority in his voice.

Always turned down my volume when I knew Frank was gonna initiate because his fucking voice pierced ear drums and shell shocked anyone near him so they didn't know what they hell was happening.

Edited by Roman

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Fialova said:

I'm instantly intimidated by anyone who sounds remotely russian. 

I can second that, used to be in a group with @Jm Von Cat I unfortunately never got to hear him initiate but his character Bardov was/is really authoritative his accent gets you IC all the time and just the way the character is played was always uneasy when I got to RP with him hahaha  

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/3/2017 at 5:48 PM, Johnny said:

Buddy fisher. Just the way he talks you know the little bastard is up to something evil. 

I only just noticed this now, dangit denver!!!! :( 

Share this post


Link to post

For intimidating it's got to be @Sasha

But for interesting I don't know. maybe my boi @Cloudy his voice is just, I dunno.

Edited by Mira

Share this post


Link to post

@Sasha back in the Broken days was a thing to fear especially when @Skeetsi wasn't far behind, but after getting to know him I can't take him seriously

@Deadplex always takes me by surprise, loud and clear though, can't mistake what he's saying

@Pado was never loud, but his initiations were always clever and if you knew what was best for you, you'd do what he said or you'd have one less kneecap

@Blitz commands, he's got the voice and authority, but anyone should comply just for the top notch RP

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...