Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 03:38
Sign in to follow this  
Dodge

Most intimidating/interesting accent?

Just now, Johnny said:

I can never be the undercover guy it sucks. 

I know those feels

1 hour ago, Beni said:

@Grimnir Some crazy voice

aka German ya racist ;)

I always liked @MistikRaven as Willow, would be rather nerve racking at times. Because you had nooo idea what she was going to do, that crazy lady! <3

@Terra I don't really need to say anything more but for the people that haven't heard her voice. She's scary when she wants to be.

5 hours ago, Dustin said:

Imagine if @Zipcouda and @Deadplex were in a group together. Holly shit

Bout to buy some ear plugs just thinking about it. Initiations would be top tier.

7 hours ago, Zero said:

In my experience, if you ever hear a Russian or Irish accent, you should run. Just run, far, far away.

Scariest voice ever though, gotta hand it to my main man @Jabba with his creepy ass Bobby Balfour Scottish accent.

Bobby is a creep. 

6 hours ago, Beni said:

@Jabba Scottish

Yes. Yes I am.

7 hours ago, Mexi said:

I'd also give it to @Jabba no matter where you went he was always known by the people you came across. Oh and he killed his throat playing the character.

Yeah, I bought a packet of Lozenges and Volvic water every day before I went on RP. It was a pain in the ass.

But I love you all <3 Especially my brown friend @Mexi

Oh, and yeah, @Zipcouda is one loud ass motherfucker. He is like a human foghorn.

But the most intimidating goes to @Sasha , especially back in the Chedaki days. If I ever heard his voice I would shit myself, good old Bostok.

Edited by Jabba

@Hollows initiations are scary.

@WhiskeyFoxtrot has a really funny voice and it's a bit intimidating. I don't see Jabba's voice intimidating to be honest myself. I find it funny somewhy.

13 hours ago, Ender said:

@Terra I don't really need to say anything more but for the people that haven't heard her voice. She's scary when she wants to be.

Nah, I have a lovely voice...not scary...not even if I want to sound scary. :D

I wish I had a cool voice. I got told that my chernarussian accent triggered people so I guess that's a plus.

Voices have never really intimidated me a whole lot in game, but there are some people whose voices lend them a powerful presence in game, for example:

Vic - When he has his Victor Cruz voice on, I don't think I can name one person who tops him for presence or charisma. Probably the most impressive on this list.

Blitz - I don't think I need to elaborate, we all know what Grisha Petrov sounds like.

Marshal - Met him just the once, he has a very authoritative and powerful voice in game. Though I've heard it only the once, his voice is unmistakable.

@Winslow's character Donal's voice actually puts me on edge a little bit, its oddly calm and you never quite know what to expect when you're with him. The accent isn't too shabby either ;) 

TheMatt924 has a really powerful voice in game too, you'll never mistake him for someone else. His voice seems to dominate conversation, even when he's not attempting to, it just has a certain boom about it that makes you listen.

4 minutes ago, Elmo said:

@Winslow's character Donal's voice actually puts me on edge a little bit, its oddly calm and you never quite know what to expect when you're with him. The accent isn't too shabby either ;) 

+1 on that, if you're referring to his American Irish accent - it's not really intimidating, his voice/accent just has a menacing presence to it, makes you think twice before doing anything.

-onsecondthoughts- 

Edited by Charlie

@WhiskeyFoxtrot Your Kibuka initiations are top notch on the screaming side. 

@Lego probably has the most intimidating voice I have heard. Whenever you meet him in game you always get a feeling that hes going to try and kill you. 

On 2/3/2017 at 4:21 PM, Tosh said:

@Sasha has the voice that does this to a lot of people, including me when I first joined the community and bumped into him and his goons.

When I first started playing I asked people in ts if jug had on a Satan voice changer than asked how it was humanly possible for his voice to be that deep. Fun fact. Agreed tho. 

On 2/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, Undead said:

To anyone who has heard an @Deadplex initiation . That is all.

Yes. 

Must say  when@WhiskeyFoxtrot is on with kibuka and someone being a smartass in front of him and he suddenly shouts/screams out loud with his Ugandan accent you know the shit is real and the initiation is seconds away. Even me that has been on his side all the initiations we have done together jumps off the chair for a second.

When the boys rolled as The Irish you knew shit was going down.

Deadplex is a pipsqueak. Very few remember what I did for my initiations. This new community only knows screaming, not fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1uD7shWZs

Edited by Zipcouda

-User was warned for this post-

@Cipher as Mack James is one of the most interesting hostage takers with the most deceiving "nice guy" voice you'll ever see. Just when you think he's going to let you off, he brings in the boys to chop your arm off.

Ask @Jake, he knows.

46 minutes ago, Zipcouda said:

Deadplex is a pipsqueak. Very few remember what I did for my initiations. This new community only knows screaming, not fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1uD7shWZs

I'm confused, that video is just you screaming. They're complying so they don't get shot, not because they fear your voice wtf lmao