Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:50

Sign in to follow this  
cakey

Group Idea. what do you think?

cakey    15

Thinking of making a group called. People of Peace.  In this group will be people who love life. respect everyone, everything. Only use guns for defence from the infected and hunting and still respect the death of that animal for the food it will provide. no one with in the group will ever hurt,insult or rob another person. EVER! only love and give and receive love in return and respect. The reason i'm thinking of this is cause everyone is hell bent on killing and robbing each other and me in game wants to restore a sense of peace back and work together as one to only from there grow and expand, cause killing and robbing each wont get anyone anywhere. I can add a lot more to this and take time into making it better but this is the general idea of it..  let me know what you think.  P.S this is a non religious group. 

Edited by cakey

Castiel    1124

Sounds like you want to make a hero group. If you can get a solid lore and some non-generic goals, go for it dude.

Keione    49

Dunno if anyone would never want to harm someone. Most people will want revenge if they get robbed. Good idea, just dont see it happening though. Maybe if it wasn't so far in.

Beni    686

I mean, It's not really my style but.... I mean... The mentality of the group may not work... Imagine if one of your boys get's shot up and perms himself, or even worse an IC Mother get's killed, and her child is 16 or her husband ect.. Majority of people would wanna get revenge... But, who knows.

I mean, if you can get it working, and get some members... Go for it mate. 

cakey    15
8 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Sounds like you want to make a hero group. If you can get a solid lore and some non-generic goals, go for it dude.

well we wont be saving anyone only people with a bad past want be give up being bad and want to be a peaceful person then we will take them in :D 

8 minutes ago, Keione said:

Dunno if anyone would never want to harm someone. Most people will want revenge if they get robbed. Good idea, just dont see it happening though. Maybe if it wasn't so far in.

well i know it sounds strange but me and my other 2 mates never have robbed one person in game, so i think this role would fit us haha.

2 minutes ago, Beni said:

I mean, It's not really my style but.... I mean... The mentality of the group may not work... Imagine if one of your boys get's shot up and perms himself, or even worse an IC Mother get's killed, and her child is 16 or her husband ect.. Majority of people would wanna get revenge... But, who knows.

I mean, if you can get it working, and get some members... Go for it mate. 

yeah There's a lot to go into yet. but to forgive would be a part of restoring peace and hope people follow only by strong example (:  

Edited by cakey

Osaka    15

I'm pretty sure it will work, if you put your mind to it.

The Free Medics used to be like that, but in addition they gave healing services aside from what you already planned. It's tough, but when you get known, you will get allies, and they will stand up for you.

Trust me on that one.

cakey    15
8 minutes ago, Osaka said:

I'm pretty sure it will work, if you put your mind to it.

The Free Medics used to be like that, but in addition they gave healing services aside from what you already planned. It's tough, but when you get known, you will get allies, and they will stand up for you.

Trust me on that one.

Ah thanks :D i hope so. there will be a lot of good RP in it!

cakey    15
12 minutes ago, metalclash said:

i'd be down for it

If i make it feel free to let me know :D 

8 hours ago, cakey said:

Thinking of making a group called. People of Peace.  In this group will be people who love life. respect everyone, everything. Only use guns for defence from the infected and hunting and still respect the death of that animal for the food it will provide. no one with in the group will ever hurt,insult or rob another person. EVER! only love and give and receive love in return and respect. The reason i'm thinking of this is cause everyone is hell bent on killing and robbing each other and me in game wants to restore a sense of peace back and work together as one to only from there grow and expand, cause killing and robbing each wont get anyone anywhere. I can add a lot more to this and take time into making it better but this is the general idea of it..  let me know what you think.  P.S this is a non religious group. 

Respect everyone, everything. Only ever give love. Do tell me how someone retains that mindset this far into the apocalypse?

Would be interesting to see a group that's going around trying to reform peoples minds, handing out love instead of bullets. Unfortunately its a bit unrealistic. Most people like that probably would've died out by now (Harsh but probably true). Good luck though man, would be interested to see it in full.

cakey    15
12 hours ago, Jabba said:

Respect everyone, everything. Only ever give love. Do tell me how someone retains that mindset this far into the apocalypse?

well we would be pretty much normal to talk to. nothing like trying to spread the word of god haha but i mean it like we wont be dicks and we would respect people for who they are and treat them like i would treat myself. and me in game came up with the idea to restore a sense of control and peace cause it like there a war going on and it will be me trying to bring the uninfected together as one cause the enemy is the infected.

8 hours ago, Doom said:

Would be interesting to see a group that's going around trying to reform peoples minds, handing out love instead of bullets. Unfortunately its a bit unrealistic. Most people like that probably would've died out by now (Harsh but probably true). Good luck though man, would be interested to see it in full.

yes i know what you mean. but me in game can kill infected and look after him self. but does not hurt people, rob people or try to take revenge so he thinks there might be more people out there like him and hopefully turn bad people into peaceful people as well (: 

Well the whole thing can be good and id be down for something like that. But some things are unclear to me like what if someone starts firing at you wont you fire back?

What if someone of the group gets killed and he was a dear companion to all of the group what about the feeling of avenging him? i get what you said for the forgiveness part before but there are high chances someone will attempt to take revenge without you knowing it (at least i think :P ).

cakey    15
49 minutes ago, plattonterror said:

Well the whole thing can be good and id be down for something like that. But some things are unclear to me like what if someone starts firing at you wont you fire back?

What if someone of the group gets killed and he was a dear companion to all of the group what about the feeling of avenging him? i get what you said for the forgiveness part before but there are high chances someone will attempt to take revenge without you knowing it (at least i think :P ).

ah yeah true.. well i wouldn't know and if this group does get made then they would be breaking the rules if they were in it. and if someone killed someone for a real good in game reason then fair enough. but if they kos or rdm then you know haha.. or if its a shitty in game reason then they not so good at role playing and they would be wrecking the point of our reason to be in such a group. like i said there a lot to be done if i do put the people of peace together but in till then i hope some people will see what i mean when its all done. :D