Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:43
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Shadayo

Declaration of War to New Moon

Shadayo    0

*Robert looks around at the rest of his brothers*

If you thick skulled New Moon pricks haven't got the memo.

We, Akrasia, aren't happy with you

*Pauses for a moment*

We tried to give you a chance.

But you threw our chance out the window.

*Pulls out a paper of info on New Moon*

Yesterday you took one of our brother and we will not stand for that

We are about to give you the same fate as Outrun

*Looks over at Dusty*

The horseman in you group have one more chance to

throw down there gun.

They have until noon to do so

*Releases PTT and starts to shake the hands of his brother*

Squillium    421

*Miller, confused as to why the broadcast is necessary given that the conflict is already happening, presses the PTT*

Yea no shit. If you want our formal surrender meet us in Hell and go fuck yourself. See ya around.

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Squillium

*Yegor turns on his radio*

Honestly man why do you keep bringing up Outrun, they were a bunch of untrained fools led by a couple of kids. I don't see why you keep bringing  this up as if its some kind of achievement for you and it really shows me how your scraping the bottom of the barrel to list your "great" triumphs. None of our men are going to throw down their weapons to you fucking idiots so the shut the fuck up and lets get to the fight already.

*Releases PTT*

Edited by Shroud

Shadayo    0

*Robert listens to the radio*

The reason I continue to bring them up is they were fools just like you

You continue to think you have the upper hand in everything because you have numbers

We have gave you a chance but you continue to turn it away

Soon you will be begging to be forgiven but im afraid it will be to late for you

*Robert Releases PTT*

Edited by Shadayo

Strider    0

*Jan takes his radio while handing a cup over to Vaclav*

Man, I remember why we left this place. Filled with fucking idiots.

*The transmission stops*

Wong    0

*Strika presses the button on his radio*

Yes, can we all shut up and just fight already. Oh my god.

*He releases the button*

Edited by Wong

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan sits down at the campfire and listens to the various comments. The constant mention of Outrun makes him feel obliged to reply, even though no one really cares. He thinks for a moment about how to defend his mostly dead friends dignity, before giving up and pushing down the PTT*

Lotta mention about Outrun huh...

I mean on the one hand, Renegades are right. They built up forces we couldn't match and massacred us at The Refuge, they know their shit

On the other hand, New Moon aren't a group of children and farmers, and they aren't led by a "kid" as you put it

*he pauses*

Good luck in the conflict I guess

*he releases the PTT and looks up, noticing the horse had escaped the tree it was tied to and was running across the field. He calls out to Kibuka and watches as he sprints after the horse, tripping over in the field ahead*

Roosky    0

*Andy hears the messages over a shitty radio he managed to salvage, he presses down what seems to be the PTT, and in a very weak voice sends out a message*

Miller, Yegor, whoever gets this. I am still alive, well if you'd consider it that. I could not contact you over the past 24 hours. After the situation yesterday I almost bled out. Don't send.....Don't send anyone to find me, because they will not. I will contact you. *A cough can be heard, followed by the noise of blood hitting the ground*  I need to rest, and find a way to properly close up these wounds.  To any of the other Horsemen that are still alive, do what you feel you must do, Just know that I am alive.

*He begins to mumble to himself*
I've seen too much war for my lifetime, too much blood on my hands. Too many have been lost....Hell of a life.

*He releases the PTT, and begins stumbling out of the shack he was in*

Edited by Roosky

Squillium    421

*Miller, smiling as he makes his way to the docks, presses the PTT*

Better luck next time, contact us when you're done being children and wanna admit you fucked up.

*Miller releases the PTT*

Wong    0

*Imari presses down the PTT*

what you on about? You had Tree times our number and we still killed more then there was of us.  You're a worthy fighter when you finally had the numbers. I respect that but we never fucked up, we learn so we can do better next time.

*Imari releases the button*

Edited by Wong

Sign in to follow this