Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:27
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
NecroFeelYak

Assistance in Berezino (OPEN)

*Daniel lays on his back. A pool of blood around him ever increasing as he struggles to find his radio at the bottom of his rucksack. The colour of the evening sun cascading through the clouds relaxes him. It will most likely be the last thing he sees. He winces as he brings the radio close to his mouth, his other hand pressed tight against his stomach, trying to stem the flow of blood. He shuts his eyes and presses the PTT..*

Is anybody out there? I'm desperate. I need help immediately...

*He coughs. A splatter of blood hits the radio in front of his face.*

I beg of you.. Anybody near Berezino. I'm in a military tent next to the hospital. It's bad. It's real bad.

*He tilts his head forward, studying the wound in his stomach. The effort is but too much, and the pain shoots through his body tenfold. His head falls back and hits the gravel beneath him. He slowly and shakily moves the radio back to his mouth*

I don't have long. Not if I don't receive treatment.. The dead. I can hear them. It's as if they're waiting for me to join them.

*He looks sideways to his rifle, laying next to him in the dirt*

Maybe I should just...

*A thin trickle of blood trails down his chin. He shuts his eyes once more and sighs*

If anybody, is out there. If you can hear this. Please, I need bandaging up. I can help you... *His words begin to trail off* If you.. Help me.. I can.. give you, medicine. I have... some food. I can protect... you. I don't.. have long..

*He releases the PTT. Exhausted and alone, he drops the radio next to him and presses hard against his stomach. The world begins to turn grey...*

Edited by NecroFeelYak

SirMadness    22

*Dan listen and shakes his head in the knowledge that he is unable to help*

Hello. I am almost ten kilometers away, I'd help if I could but I fear I would arrive only to see your corpse. *He shuts his eyes tight* Dammit *he mutters* If you think you can survive till I can get there, let me know and I'll come running. You know how it is now, I can't make a journey like that with the smallest hope some good might come of it. Hold it together, I am sure someone closer might be able to help. Out. 

*Dan looks over to the east and visualises this man in Berinzino and hopes he might pull through*

Aberration    0

*Stitches would hear the frantic call for help and fumble for his radio pressing down the damaged button*

"Well righto.. Im in the area, give me your exact location and survive till then im en route. Just ehhh Dont die righto"

*Hed release the PTT and sigh to himself as he made haste towards the city*

Just now, Stitches said:

*Stitches would hear the frantic call for help and fumble for his radio pressing down the damaged button*

"Well righto.. Im in the area, give me your exact location and survive till then im en route. Just ehhh Dont die righto"

*Hed release the PTT and sigh to himself as he made haste towards the city*

*Daniel hears the crackle of a reply. Dazed, confused, the world is a blur. His hands fumble around the floor for where he dropped the blood spattered radio. He listens intently. A glimmer of hope. He holds down the PTT*

The heart.. of Berezino. Look for the crane. The hospital... next door is a military tent. I'm holed up inside.

*He looks at his hands. Stained red with blood. He gulps and shuts his eyes.*

God speed, my friend. And thank you...

Chewy    659

*Cait would press her PTT down, panting sounds as she ran*

"I'm on my way. Should be there... Maybe 10 minutes. Hold out, buddy."

*She'd release the PTT, frantically shoving it in her vest and bolting down the road.*

*Daniel's eyes squint as he see's a shape run into the tent. A medical bag hits the floor*

Let's see what we can do for you buddy.

*Wounds healed, Daniel sits up. He owes his life to this man. He pulls out his radio and holds down the PTT*

I'm okay. Thank god. I can't thank you enough. I thought that was it, I really did. You are all glimmers of hope in a shattered and dark world. God bless...

Sign in to follow this