Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Karolis

Archer Woodrow! [Open freq.]

Karolis    0

*Archer looks up into the clear sky as he smiles. He then proceeds to pull out his radio out of his leather jacket. He slowly pushes the PTT button and speaks*

Hey folks. Archer here if anyone remembers me. I'm talking to you Misha, Travis and the guy who was hiding in the houses all the time. I will be down in the south for a few weeks since I've decided to take a week off my cafe in the black mountains. Apparently nobody likes to go into a forest to get some coffee. I wonder why... Hey but that's not my problem. Might as well give a call out to other people from Auxilium. If you're still alive I might as well meet you! Hey even if you're an enemy we might as well meet. No grudge, right? *Laughs it off loudly* Anyways my point is that I'm back for a few weeks to meet up old friends if anyone is alive. Contact me because I will be reaching the Airfield in two or three days. Don't know how many days I will move here since I didn't count when I started moving. Have a nice day. Archer. Out.

*Archer releases the PTT button and puts the radio into his pocket while waiting for a reply. He pulls out a book about Harry Potter and starts reading it*

Bradley    0

*While Playing around with his radio he hears a man's voice and stops to listen into see if it is anything interesting but halfway in The man talks about Coffee and all the memories spring back into Steven's mind were he would work long days in the office and just drinking Coffee to stay awake and not looking like the zombies that roam this land now*   

Um He-He-Hello There sir I was Ju-Hu-Just wondering when you get back to your Coffee shop may I stop by because um I lived off Coffee back in the day and I would love to have some more while you know all this is going on so i can get my energy back up and running and give me a kick in the ass to start running places. 

* Steven laughs and looks down at his water bottles and just imaging the bottle full with that energy powered stimulant that would fit nicely with his breakfast.*

B-B-But when you get back from your adventure up north then maybe contact me on this frequency I would love to try some home made Coffee.

* Steven let's go off the PTT Button with a smile on his face and him drooling a little from the taste and picturing Coffee Beans *  

Karolis    0

*Archer shakes his head after he hears the man on the radio. He instantly pulls out his radio and starts speaking*

It was a joke. Nobody does that in middle of a forest.

*You hear an older voice begin to tune in, the voice clears his throat before speaking*

Archer... We have much to speak about.

Where will you be...

*Mark keep the radio close while he continues to read his book*

Karolis    0

*Archer shakes hears this man on the radio and presses PTT button*

I don't know. Where will youuu be?

Charlo    0

*Ollie picks up his radio* 

Awh fuck your that Auxillium twat aren't you? 

*He let's go of the PtT*

*Mark begins to speak*

I will send a location out over the old radio frequency...

We don't need unwanted visitors.

*Mark puts down the radio and switches frequency*

Sign in to follow this