Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Skinner

LiF Questions

Skinner    506

Hey so I'm in the server, I read the new lore, still waiting for Rolle to increase the skill xp gain but I thought I'd get some RP in the meantime. Couple quesitons:

1) Where the heck is the starter town? I looked at the lore, I didn't see the name or location of the starter town anywhere in any of the LiF lore, rules, or general posts. So where is it and what is it called? The LiF Map seems to be gone from the menu bar so I'd like to suggest the LiF team sticky the Starter town info to the LiF Lore forum, at least at first.

2) Do ravens work yet? If so, how do I get them to work? I'm under the impression it's a server side mod so all I should have to do is figure out how to use them in game.

1) I believe someone told me its in the middle of the map.

2) Use global and do something like *Sends A raven To House Roavech,(Insert Message here)

23 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

Hey so I'm in the server, I read the new lore, still waiting for Rolle to increase the skill xp gain but I thought I'd get some RP in the meantime. Couple quesitons:

1) Where the heck is the starter town? I looked at the lore, I didn't see the name or location of the starter town anywhere in any of the LiF lore, rules, or general posts. So where is it and what is it called? The LiF Map seems to be gone from the menu bar so I'd like to suggest the LiF team sticky the Starter town info to the LiF Lore forum, at least at first.

2) Do ravens work yet? If so, how do I get them to work? I'm under the impression it's a server side mod so all I should have to do is figure out how to use them in game.

There was a one point a raven mod on the server but it is very out of date and doesn't work on the server anymore. Starter town is normally on the big ass clearing around the ride side of the middle of the map.

Autumn    127

*Chuckles* I had a feeling this would be asked. But actually Starter Town, currently not occupied due to technical difficulties is in the direct center of the map. Try the L shaped valley.

16 minutes ago, Autumn said:

*Chuckles* I had a feeling this would be asked. But actually Starter Town, currently not occupied due to technical difficulties is in the direct center of the map. Try the L shaped valley.

Make sure yall tell rolle that you have to go into the server files to change the multi to 10. The server multi slider coding is cancer. Either it does nothing or it does almost nothing at all. The multi is pretty low. 

Skinner    506

That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to seeing if the starter town would be a hub for RP in the beginning but if it is non-functional then I guess that kind of eliminates the point of having one doesn't it?

If rolle just needs to adjust the slider for the skill xp to change then that's fine, but what about the raven mod? Is there any plans to get that updated and working properly?

1 hour ago, TheMatt924 said:

That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to seeing if the starter town would be a hub for RP in the beginning but if it is non-functional then I guess that kind of eliminates the point of having one doesn't it?

If rolle just needs to adjust the slider for the skill xp to change then that's fine, but what about the raven mod? Is there any plans to get that updated and working properly?

It's not run by us. It was already old when they started using it. Who knows. 

FTFGlenn    0

Will the GMs be selling items again?

If so will coins be distributed to everyone when they start like last time?

And sorry to be "that guy" but what is/will happen in terms of advertisement etc? The previous team seemed to either struggle with or neglect that very important aspect.

Edited by FTFGlenn

FTFGlenn    0
On 2/3/2017 at 4:27 PM, FTFGlenn said:

Will the GMs be selling items again?

If so will coins be distributed to everyone when they start like last time?

And sorry to be "that guy" but what is/will happen in terms of advertisement etc? The previous team seemed to either struggle with or neglect that very important aspect.

@Autumn

Autumn    127
14 hours ago, FTFGlenn said:

GMs will sell and Buy items. But you will not be getting a stipen like before. Makes no sense with the lore and current state of the game. 

There will be coins though and is.

Advertisement is being worked on.

Sign in to follow this