Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:50

Sign in to follow this  
skeletraz

Kick for invalid RP name

Question

skeletraz    0

So my in name game "was" skelly. At 8:35pm est I was kicked from the server for an invalid rp name. What's even more strange is I searched my account immediately and found that the forum post I made a while back describing my background (which had been approved) was not showing up under my content. I assume that because this was a while ago the forums were refreshed and it was lost. However I don't believe I recieved any prior notice from an admin. So before I actually "get irritated" I wanted to know if their were any rules on this? Was I supposed to be notified before being kicked (with warning)? If it is allowed then oh well, my bad. However if not, I could have shown my case. 

My background went something like: staying with friend outside of country near border. Friend is expecting trouble and purchased an underground bomb shelter. When everything started going down I hid down there and my friend ran off to find his family. A while later I run out of food and force my way into this country where I search for my friend. This was approved, and if I remember correctly my nickname "Skelly" was also approved.

Again I apologize if I'm in the wrong, but I would like an explanation or at least help working out a new name and whats allowed. Please assist when able.

7 answers to this question

Jade    177

All you need is a first name and a last name. Make sure it isn't a famous name or trolly name.

You need a first and last name for your character. example: Valentina Zakhaev

William    398

You need to have a valid first and last name to play on the servers. These names need to be unique, and cannot be famous irl people such as "Donald Trump" or "Kim Kardashian". 

Just follow those guidelines and you won't get kicked. 

1 minute ago, skeletraz said:

Should I also redo my background or it is fine if I can't find it?

Your background story is up to you. It's not required but it can be interesting to read.

1 minute ago, skeletraz said:

Should I also redo my background or it is fine if I can't find it?

It is all up to you if you want to redo your background or not. We only require a backstory when you are doing our whitelist.

It does help to go into the server with a backstory however.

Beni    688

Hello @skeletraz,

As many have answered you must have a valid RP Name at all times when playing on our servers... For example, name's such like this are not allowed:

Spoiler

• Donny The Dealer
  • Roadman Beni
  • Devvo
  • FaZe Beni
  • Rolle
  • Man Like Beni

But names such as these, are allowed because they contain both second and first names:

Spoiler

• Damien Fields 
  • Bobby Balfour
  • Grisha Petrov 
  • Joe McGuire
  • Ryan Robertson
  • Roland Woods

Seen as though your question has been answered, can you please select the answer you found most helpful? To do this, simply click on the big tick button above the up-vote and down-vote buttons to the left of someones avatar!

Thanks! 

Edited by Beni