Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:22

Sign in to follow this  
JDsPC

I need help with a Background story/Charecter

JDsPC    0

my applications have been rejected 2 times now and i don't understand why they all ways say its to short but i cant think of what else to write so i am thinking about making a new charecter and starting again but i need help with a background story if you could help thank you

Old Application:

Hey my name is Jordan and i hope to be playing the role of a hero in RP and i am going to try and help as many people as possible and keep it peace full in this mest up place.

About My Character: My Players name is Jordan and he is 19 and he is a friendly guy from the UK and he will do what ever he can to help people out other people etc get food, drinks and medical supplies and he is thinking about joining a hero clan so he can help keep the place safe and get ride of all the bandits but he will do what ever he can to get off of this island.

Characters Background: I have just left the army after the war and on the way back home to the UK i decided i would move to Sweden just to and get away from it all so when i got home i packed my bags and headed to the air port and bought a one way ticket to Sweden i fell asleep on the plane and then i woke up and there was people with blood all over them and it was all over the plane. The plane started nose diving so i braced my self and then BOOM the plane smacked into the water and that is the last thing i remember until now...

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Like SumoS said, putting your old applications here might help so we can give some guidance.

JDsPC    0

Like SumoS said, putting your old applications here might help so we can give some guidance.

ok done it

Link the old one here?

ok done it

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Take a look at some other applicants, asking for suggestions. Your application doesn't include much detail try creating a larger story and profile with your character.

Also check out your spelling and grammar - that's very important too.

JDsPC    0

Take a look at some other applicants, asking for suggestions. Your application doesn't include much detail try creating a larger story and profile with your character.

Also check out your spelling and grammar - that's very important too.

where can i find other peoples applications?

Link the old one here?

Hey my name is Jordan and i hope to be playing the role of a hero in RP and i am going to try and help as many people as possible and keep it peace full in this mest up place.

About My Character: My Players name is Jordan and he is 19 and he is a friendly guy from the UK and he will do what ever he can to help people out other people etc get food, drinks and medical supplies and he is thinking about joining a hero clan so he can help keep the place safe and get ride of all the bandits but he will do what ever he can to get off of this island.

Characters Background: I have just left the army after the war and on the way back home to the UK i decided i would move to Sweden just to and get away from it all so when i got home i packed my bags and headed to the air port and bought a one way ticket to Sweden i fell asleep on the plane and then i woke up and there was people with blood all over them and it was all over the plane. The plane started nose diving so i braced my self and then BOOM the plane smacked into the water and that is the last thing i remember until now...

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Take a look into General Discussion and look at the top thread - Whitelist application critique. You should be able to go from here and look at other applications.

If you can't find any there, check around the forum - and you'll soon realize on what is needed :)

JDsPC    0

Take a look into General Discussion and look at the top thread - Whitelist application critique. You should be able to go from here and look at other applications.

If you can't find any there, check around the forum - and you'll soon realize on what is needed :)

ok thanks for the help

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

ok thanks for the help

No worries,

If you still need some help throw me a PM - i'll see what I can do.

Guest Jolieto   
Guest Jolieto

Firstly I'd suggest you to write your character story in a 3rd party perspective. That means no "I, him" etc. You can google this if you are unsure about what this means. Writing a story also needs effort, a subject, and a main cause behind you for example being in Chernarus. Grammar is also really important when you're making the application, mainly because the staff team wants to see that you are actually capable of roleplaying and whatnot. I wish you good luck.

Skates    0

I'd advise that you try to make your character unique in some fashion. This server has too many ex-military hard as nails guys who go around acting like they have got everything set. No character is instantly accustomed to the harsh life of survival however everyone acts as if they've been there for years. A good example is a journalist of some sort who has become wrapped up in this hell hole of a country. Another example would be a freighter who's ship has become beached and has no way of leaving. Just anything that isn't some form of military trained asshole who acts no differently to how they would usually play DayZ.

In my opinion too many people treat DayZRP as DayZ easy mode where you can't be shot from a distance. Too many people think putting on a accent and just saying things their character would say makes it RP.

*Glances back at the wall of text and sighs*

I rant sometimes... Sorry.