Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:41

Sign in to follow this  
Sgttater

SERVER IS UP

Beni    686

I mean... If you're an active follower of LIF You probably should've read this and you'd know... But yano.. I see where you're coming from. 

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    752
13 minutes ago, Beni said:

I mean... If you're an active follower of LIF You probably should've read this and you'd know... But yano.. I see where you're coming from. 

Thanks Beni.

Man like.

Let's see how long this lasts. Imma give it 1/2 months.

Voodoo    366
On 03/02/2017 at 6:18 AM, Andrey said:

Doesnt look like it will even be that long. Spent ages terraforming on the first day then saw that the project seemed to not pick up.

Sgttater    33
On 2/3/2017 at 0:18 AM, Andrey said:

Not long if you don't play it. :) 

Just now, Sgttater said:

Not long if you don't play it. :) 

Well, I won't. I'll start digging the grave.

Edited by Andrey

Beni    686
4 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Flat rate of 0 players. o7

It's been dead for a while... That's why I didn't buy it. ArmA Contracts is going to bad up the scene ;) 

Sgttater    33

You're all incredibly negative. It can't possibly have players on the server if you are not going to play on it. You can't expect everything to be handed to you. No wonder every project ever made in this community has been a failure. You have to be willing to make it better or it will never go anywhere. I definitely believe that the admins had a hand in the server failing but it is not by any means only their fault. All of you have a hand in the server failing. Yall seem to be the type of people to look at the server list for dayz and complain that there is a lack of players on a certain server and don't even have an hour in dayz in the past month. You don't seem to realize that you ARE the community. Help the server by playing on it rather then bitching about it not working out on the site like it's going to do anything. People are probably turning away from the server because of the negativity on the forums. 

Castiel    1124
18 minutes ago, Sgttater said:

You're all incredibly negative. It can't possibly have players on the server if you are not going to play on it. You can't expect everything to be handed to you. No wonder every project ever made in this community has been a failure. You have to be willing to make it better or it will never go anywhere. I definitely believe that the admins had a hand in the server failing but it is not by any means only their fault. All of you have a hand in the server failing. Yall seem to be the type of people to look at the server list for dayz and complain that there is a lack of players on a certain server and don't even have an hour in dayz in the past month. You don't seem to realize that you ARE the community. Help the server by playing on it rather then bitching about it not working out on the site like it's going to do anything. People are probably turning away from the server because of the negativity on the forums. 

Woah there Sally. I don't like the game. Bunch of people been hyped and working on it, then it comes back and sits pretty at 0/60. It's dead, we just telling it how it is. Nobody is bitching. ^_^

23 minutes ago, Sgttater said:

People are probably turning away from the server because of the negativity on the forums. 

Or, there's just not enough interest in this anymore. Tbh it had barely any to begin with, the team had internal drama before the server was even ready, fact is it was just way too overhyped.

e00a4b0c8ebd27dc149a36b3db3569d8.png

Props to the people in the team for putting in the effort, but let's be real, was this ever going to be a long lasting stable side project?

Beni    686

Yeah man.. Props to the LIF Team but... LIF is dead. No doubt about it.

ArmA Contracts is badding up the scene. 

Sign in to follow this