Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:32

Sign in to follow this  
Majoo

Cya Nerds

Majoo    642

I never was or never will be a person of long texts and all that shit so I'm gonna try to keep it short.

I joined this community quite a long while ago (March 2015 to be exact) and since the time I joined I've been playing here and hanging out with all the great people I met here with some breaks as well but I've always decided to come back here because I have always enjoyed all the time when I was being either In-Game or OOC having some of that good old banter with them great boys and girls from the community :)

I am really happy for actually finding out about the community (tbh can't even remember how I found out about this place xd) through the time I spent here up to this point.

I've also managed to have the chance of being part of the staff team which was I think for about 2 months if I'm not wrong. Being part of that was one hell of a great experience for me and I really did enjoy it thank you for that along with getting to know a lot of people from the staff team you guys are all great.

After quite a while of not being In-Game and generally being inactive on the forums or teamspeak I've decided that I could just post this to just say thank you for everything DayZRP Community and all the people in it and to say goodbye as well since I am not sure when I will be back with all the IRL stuff coming up for me (Family, Friends, Some shitty IRL problems nobody gives a shit about and main reason is school for me currently).

I've also decided to tag some people that I like or always liked here, so yeah...

@Earthwalker - You man, you know your stuff from me, there is just no need to say anything here other but <3 for you.

@Solo - Great person, great friend, always there to listen to my shitty problems and always trying to help...you will always have special place in my <3

@PatZ - Always liked you, and I'm happy that we are friends for long time already (basically same as Solo for you my man ^^ )

@Gowbe - You are one of the people I know the longest time in this community and all the fun times, RP experiences & banter we had together was great. Thank you :)

@Charlie - Still thinking of my good old whitename names when I got to know you, you are a great person and I'm really happy to know you :)

(I guess there I've got some top 5 people for me from the community and I would love to tell every single one of my friends something but that would take ages, so I'll just tag the most of you guys in here...if I forget anyone I'm sorry...hard to remember so many people even if I try hard :c )

@WulfeGirl @ThatRyanGuy @TartanGalaxy @Strawberry @Steck @Marcoooz @Doc Holiday @Grimnir @Spooky88 @Ron @Ramon @Puddin @MrRasta @Lyca @Lemons @Keedz @Jabba @Giraffel @FrostyCat @Cthuluz @Cloudy @C-J @Beni @Bauglir2011 @Xero3451 @Conor @fletcho1 @Karolis @MapleMooses @Taig @Hebi Kotei

(yeah well...too many people to tag sorry people cba anymore...still love you <3 also yeah it's not really short how I wanted but whatever... I'll still stop by teamspeak from time to time to chill with some of you)

Aww man cya!

<3 Lots o' love Joo. 

i will miss you love <3 

cya around Majoo, o7 <3 

PatZ    386

STAY GONE PLS THANK YOU

best of luck and take it easy man, stay in contact through steam and fb and shit... <3

Edited by PatZ

Charlie    116

Cya "mummy" hehe ;) Pop up on sc and steam every now and then. 

Hebi Kotei    302

No, my son don't leave.

Nah but seriously Koloroko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ), good luck with the future, and don't forget to come back some time soon.

Solo    62

I forbid this, you shall not leave me! For real tho, much love for you fam <3

Remember, I made you Joo.

Majoo    642
1 minute ago, Jabba said:

Remember, I made you Joo.

Will never forget you that :D

Joo those drink`s will be there soon my dude. Really soon!

Marcunt    218

o7 Myjew

Grimnir    584

o7 see ya in hell

see you round man

o/

Mexi    1013

Cya man 

4 minutes ago, Joo said:

Will never forget you that :D

I demand a special message or riot

King    94

You didn't mention me you bastard! I mentioned you!!!!!

But man, I love you, you were hilarious in the time I knew you in the dollars. 

Good luck in life bud <3

(We'll always have our time in that sedan <3)

Majoo    642
Just now, Jabba said:

I demand a special message or riot

Cba to edit the original post and you know i love you :D

Just now, King said:

You didn't mention me you bastard! I mentioned you!!!!!

But man, I love you, you were hilarious in the time I knew you in the dollars. 

Good luck in life bud <3

(We'll always have our time in that sedan <3)

Cba to tag everyone :D

Gowbe    157

:( *grabs him by his leg in an effort to make him stay while crying like toddler* //does it work? 

See you on the other side Majoo

Giraffel    95

Goodbye pal, was great to know you and thanks for all the good times. Good luck with all your IRL stuff!