Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:33

Sign in to follow this  
King

It's been fun lads

King    101

Didn't think I'd ever be making this.

But hey, I don't think anybody expects to make a leaving thread unless they really have to or if they are trying to make a dramatic, drama-filled exit in order to make a little fame for themselves; Then realise that they can't play on the servers a week or so later and begin to massively regret their decision.

But anyways.

I've always liked to keep my personal life relatively separate to communities like this, clans I've been in or friends I have met along the way, both in dayZRP and before I joined the community. So very few people know a lot about me online aside from a few fun little party stories and a few general details I don't mind giving out such as my age (18), name (Jakob) and where I live, among other things. I try to keep a general persona about myself as well, I'm a nice guy who always likes to look on the positive sides of things. always trying to be the ‘good’ guy who strives towards helping people, making people feel better about themselves; in some cases being a direct “ego-booster” for some people in dire need of self-confidence. So I try to remove my own insecurities to make me seem like someone to talk to, and in most cases it has truly worked. Listening to these stories of self-harm, abuse, physical and sexual in some cases, people getting bullied to the point of breakpoint, diseases and deficiencies that some people have had to deal with throughout their lives; I felt that being strong would help people more than if I showed my own faults. My own vulnerabilities. Going back to the first person I helped when I was about 14, all the way to the several people I've talked to and helped in this community, its always been the same with each person.

But I'm not strong. I've never been strong. And in the past few months, I've never felt so down in my entire life. So I would hide in this community, away from my problems. The fact that I never made the grades to even apply for oxford or Cambridge after a £267,000 private education.  How I never helped my Dad pull through his depression after divorcing my overdominating Mum, even though I was helping random strangers with problems outside of my own. Letting my psychologically manipulative mother abuse and exploit my passivity to make me feel small and alone. Among many other things.

So I had moments when I felt so down and lost, I would break down and strike out against people I cared about in this community as well as in real life; Do or say things I don't mean without thinking about the consequences behind them. I'm not looking for people to forgive me for anything I've said or done. I deserve most of the shit I got for it. I've fucked up with most if not all of you at least once, and you'll say you forgive me and you’re OK with me but I know you all doubt me now. At least now I hope you understand a little more that it was never my intention to hurt anyone, whether you now hate my guts or just think I'm a bit of a dick.

Either way, this is the end till the summer at least, Just until I can clear my head and finish my A-levels. I love you all so much you don't even know, a few of you mean so much to me I would even call you family. Even if I've only talked you in game or I've only known you for a little while, you've all made me laugh or smile at one point. There are too many of you to give an individual comment so I will list everyone and leave you something over steam or over the dayZRP messaging  system. If I've missed anyone gimme a shout and I'll add you. @Puddin@Elmo @Spooky88  @C-J @WulfeGirl @Trix @iBUYCHOWDER @Samti  @JakeWalford @WildCurtos@Cloudy @Jabba @leftdeadevo @Rachael @Harvey @Hope @Jake @JimRP @lukzo2024 @5MILE5 @lunathecat @Paks @Joo @Solo @RogueSolace @FailingFriendly @Roosky @Keedz @Adolfo @Chawy @Stitches @Tom @Austin @FrostyCat @Vic @Gowbe @Linuari @Lyaria

Edited by King

It's all good buddy, I still remember the time you shot Dr. Hope in the face for no reason at all, just because Greg told you to. Get your shit together and come back to us man. And don't be so depressing, you're still young, enjoy life while you can.

Didn't know you for a long time, but it's been a good ride never the less. Hope you fix you stuff soon and it all goes well for you, don't be a stranger and holla at me when you can. Bye bye <3

Edited by Cloudy
I'm a mong.

Charlie    118

See you when your 16 king ;) hehehe. See you soon. 

King    101

@Rolle @JimRP I'd like to make a request to increase my whitelist time to 72 hours rather than the usual 24. Just so I can say goodbye in character as well as in OOC. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Looks like that's not happening. Saturday was when I wanted to do my last session role-playing on DayZRP. Apparently that ain't happening, which I don't mind too much but hey. What the hell did I expect.

Edited by King

Hope everything turns out alright, I'm going through my second year of A-levels at the moment so I know how tough they can be

You need anyone to talk to hit me up on steam

o7 man

Who am i going to meme about being underage now ,  See ya when you are over 16 king , take it easy

Edited by Keedz

Ill ping you on Steam. Had to take a break for a year cuz i tried ODing so if you need a mate to talk to about depression text me.  You could be a lil loud and overbearing at times but I think you are well intentioned and a good guy mate. Come back soon. Love you my totally not gay bristol friend

Take care, King. Hope it all works out.

Mexi    1055

Best of luck with your future young one. :troll:

All seriousness though best wishes for your future buddy and hope you return soon.

Majoo    650

Bye *waves*

Gowbe    157

See you in a week ;) No but really take care and I´ll hope I see you soon or at least at some point on the server again. 

Enjoyed the one interaction we had. Take care of yourself man.

Just now, Covert said:

Enjoyed the one interaction we had. Take care of yourself man.

were you one of his victims from the Tisy massacre ? 

Solo    62

Had some great encounters with ya, take it easy mista! *waves*

Peace, you got my snapchat b.

See ya, have a good one!

2 minutes ago, Keedz said:

were you one of his victims from the Tisy massacre ? 

No. Corgi and the dogs took him hostage the other day. He had 2 kilos of cocaine in his bag.

Edited by Covert

o7 Take care and good luck with everything!

Good luck, see you :)

This took a lot of courage to write my friend. You ever need a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen, give me a shout. Take care man, o7.

Elmo    922

Sad to see you go, King. You're one of the good ones, the underages that is ;) 

See you in the summer, best of luck with your A-Levels, we'll survive em.

"Ill F11 Your mom" - King

Neverforgetti

Take care of yourself brotha. See you on the flip side.