Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SandDancer97

help with finding passphrase awnser

Question

Hi im very new here and i want to play Day z but i have to find the passphrase to even get the whitelist passwords and I am extreamly dyslexic so reading is very difficult for me can someone help please 

22 answers to this question

Sofie    0

Hi! You find the passphrase by reading the rules . It's a unique word in there that will stand out and make you realise it must be the passphrase. This word is different for everyone so we can't help you more than to advise you to read the rules out loud or get someone else to do read it for you. If you are still having problems you can visit the helpdesk on TeamSpeak and ask for assistance.

Edited by Sofie

yeh thanks i found it got kinda lucky hahha but then i did the questions got 3 wrong and now I have to wait 4 hours that seems abit unfair really for a person who can not read and someone who literally signed up like 25 mins ago 

Edited by Peanut
spelling mistake

WilliAM    431
5 minutes ago, Peanut said:

yeh thanks i found it got kinda lucky hahha but then i did the questions got 3 wrong and now I have to wait 4 hours that seems abit unfair really for a person who can not read and someone who literally signed up like 25 mins ago 

Unfortunately the timer will never go, at least for now. Reading the rules out loud helps a lot. Good luck on your future attempts, if you need anymore help just ask, but if you feel that this question is solved you can go ahead and click the check mark above one of the answers. 

Sofie    0
11 minutes ago, Peanut said:

Sadly you would have to find it again on your next attempt since it changes appearance for each time you refresh the page. There will also be different questions next time, so spent these four hours practising for your second attempt. I know it's much more challenging for those with reading difficulties and English as a second language, but that's why you should go seek help in TeamSpeak.

this is so dumb having to do everything again i failed again due to me not knowing one question and im really frustrated i want to be part of this community buy im having my doubts now 

Edited by Peanut

Aberration    0

Yo its a four hour timer between whitelist attempts now? Jeeze, I remember used to be only 3 chances and 24 hour timers. Take your time with questions, id suggest joining the Ts and going to helpdesk. Ask staff for help my dude

Chow    45
1 hour ago, Peanut said:

this is so dumb having to do everything again i failed again due to me not knowing one question and im really frustrated i want to be part of this community buy im having my doubts now 

Read the rules thoroughly, don't just look for the passphrase, have lore page and rules page open and read for your answer.
There is no time limit, only your concentration and patience is limiting. If you're stuck, ask a staff for help, they do actually help.

Remember do NOT refresh or load a page AFTER you've started the whitelist, as this will most likely fuck things up.
And in the end you will have to write a backstory for your character which have to fit the lore!
I highly recommend that you write this in a google docs or a syntax program on your PC, which you can save locally, as the website does fuck up sometimes. (write backstory while waiting for the question timer to go up.)

Other than that, good luck.

just want to know how is prioritising OOC and rules not a form of bad RP because guy was saying it wasnt and I was confused because i would of thought it would of been

Toska    0
2 minutes ago, Peanut said:

just want to know how is prioritising OOC and rules not a form of bad RP because guy was saying it wasnt and I was confused because i would of thought it would of been

Cases where immense "rule play" is visible are punished and more or less considered BadRP. 

Sofie    0

Ruleplay and OOC use is a form of BadRP if it ruins the immersion of the roleplay and makes the experience unpleasant. You are free to put up reports when you feel like someone is doing this and the staff team will decide if they agree with you. Just keep in mind that so-called unnecessary/salty reports put up for no proper rule break reason can be removed and have you punished.

There are plenty reports on this in the archived section that you should read through if you are unsure about this.

Edited by Sofie

Sofie    0
28 minutes ago, Peanut said:

-Do not post whitelisting Questions on the forums-

If you have a question it is expected of Support to be able to always answer them, so I would first go to the helpdesk. If there is no one there you can PM/poke me.

Mexi    1291
15 minutes ago, Peanut said:

-snip-

This is a whitelist question, if you need help with it please do go to Helpdesk.

Bradley    0

@Peanut 

The Sneaky devilish passphrase that people have trouble finding. Now there are many ways of finding this passphrase and you can do the ones above and i might say the same thing but at least I am trying to help right? So by following these steps, Below, you can find the passphrase easily and effectively good luck and try your best.

• Read out Loud
  • Take breaks
  • If you can't find it once take break.
  • Don't stress 

All of these help me trying to find this and it was really hard to find it on my end because it is so hard to find and really small and unique and doesn't really stand out but when you do find it you will say to yourself that i looked there a million times and didn't see it. But overall good luck and when hopefully you get accepted have fun in game too.     

- Bradley 

Edited by Bradley

Karolis    0

As Bradley said. Just read out loud. Read from the other side. Take a break. It helped me. It takes time to get it.

Dax    116

If your struggling to find the passphrase please do come to TS where we will be more than happy to assist  you

Bradley    0

@Peanut 

If you feel like your answer has been answered then press the big circle tick by one of the people's names :D  

@Will I said it faster this time Will :D 

Edited by Bradley

WilliAM    431
3 minutes ago, Peanut said:

how long dose a whitelist application review take ????

It will take anywhere from around one to three days. Maybe less maybe more. You need to check your whitelist page to see if you've been accepted. You will be notified no other way. Patience is a virtue, they will get to your app, I promise.