Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:20

Sign in to follow this  

102.9 (Private frequency)

*As Matt is sitting in a abandoned apartment in Russia he picks up his radio and holds down the PTT*

"Yo Woods, I'm just checking to see if my sister managed to find you."

*He stands up and walks over towards the balcony and leans on the railing* 

"Cause I'm going to be up here for awhile and I want to know if she is safe. I know you'll take care of her."

*He sits on a chair and looks into the ruins of Russia and releases the PTT awaiting a response*

Edited by Earthwalker

*He'd look towards Kibuka riding a horse , as Ryan struggles carrying the tent. He'd look back at Vanessa holding the radio in her hands eagerly waiting for Matt to make a radio call. He'd pull out his radio and hold the PTT down*

''Matt, I found her. Well she found me instead.''

*He'd pull out a cigarette and light it , taking a few drags*

''We're coming up North with her , Kibuka and Ryan. But now for the important stuff, me and her hooked up. I'll explain it later when we catch up''

*He'd take another drag before releasing the PTT button*

*Matt picks up his radio and looks over the room towards Roman he listens to the first half of Wood's response*

"So she found you? Is she okay?"

*He pauses and waits for Woods to finish, once he has finished speaking he screams into the radio with a angered tone to his voice*

"Wait! You fucking what?!?"

*He throws his radio at Romans head and before the radio turns to static you faintly hear Roman say "What the fuck dude..."*

Edited by Earthwalker

@Cloudy

*Matt picks up his radio as he is sitting next to Charlie, he looks over to him and signals for a cigarette then holds down the PTT*

"Woods, where are you man? Its been a few days and you're still not here, is everything okay?"

*He takes the cigarette off Charlie and sits down and lights it*

"Look, Woods. As long as Vanessa is not going to be another one of them one night stands I'll be fine with it. I know how you are and I hope these are not your intentions. I know you'll be good to her."

*He releases the PTT and hands his lighter over to Charlie*

Edited by Earthwalker

*Woods looks outside the window of the apartment they were staying in , he'd pull out a blanket and cover Vanessa with it. He'd pull out a pack of cigarettes, looking down five floors , lighting the cigarette up and waiting for Ryan to comeback with Kibuka so they could move on*

''We got a bit lost , but we're coming''

*He'd take a few drags and lean over the window frame looking at the direction Matt should be*

''Honestly you know me and it's true. But Vanessa is your sister , I promised to keep her safe if it'll be the end of me. My intentions are different this time, I'm keeping my promise to you and her.''

*He'd look back as he hears footsteps from the hallway , he'd grab the pistol laying on the table and peek through the corner of the room. He'd see Ryan and Kibuka walk up the stairs motioning him they know where to go. He'd go back too the room and pick the radio back up*

''Looks like we're a week away from your position or so, see you soon Brother.''

*He'd release the PTT button and put the radio in his pocket. He'd wrap Vanessa in the blanket and pick her up , carrying her outside of the apartment*

@Cloudy

*Matt picks up his radio and smiles as he hears Wood's response, he holds down his PTT as he looks over to Charlie sleeping on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hand*

"Thats good to hear man, h-how is she doing? I never got to talk to her before I left, and well how are things going between you and her if you don't mind me asking."

*He goes to turn off his radio then speaks once more*

"See you soon brother..."

*He turns off his radio as he hears a infected down the corridor, he picks up his AK and looks down the hallway for it*

Edited by Earthwalker

*Woods would be walking down an alley way, looking over at Vanessa and smiling at her, he'd look back at Ryan and Kibuka chatting as he lifts his head towards the sky and sighs slightly. He pulls out his radio and slings his AKM over his shoulder, pressing the PTT down*

''I think things are going great for us, I found her she wasn't injured or anything from what I saw. She reminds me quite a bit about you to be honest, she'll tell you her how things are when we find you alright?''

*He'd pull out a last cigarette and light it up , taking a few drags before continuing speaking*

''Don't know if you heard, another war broke out and it's not pretty.. Horsemen are involved on both sides, things aren't too pretty around here..''

*He'd take another drag of the cigarette while releasing the PTT button , he puts the radio in his pocket and continues walking towards Matt's location*

@Cloudy

*Matt picks up his radio as he looks over to Roman and Charlie and says "Yo dickheads pack your shit up you're both going back down south" he holds down the PTT and speaks* 

"Woods man, where are you right now?"

*He releases the PTT and awaits a response*

Edited by Earthwalker

*He presses the PTT down , you can hear a car engine roaring in the background*

"We found a car , umim like 6 hour drive if you're going to come down towards us. Stay on the highway and keep going south"

*He'd release the PTT button and lower the window throwing out a rock for no reason*

Edited by Cloudy
PLEASE FIX SO I COULD WRITE RADIO CHATTERS WITH COLOUR AND PROPER LINNING ON THE PHONE.

@Cloudy

*After listening to Woods's response he walks Charlie and Roman outside and sends them off south towards Woods*

"Yo, I'm sending Charlie and Roman towards you, I won't be there. I have more stuff to deal with up here and I'd rather do it alone."

*He turns his radio off as he looks at Charlie and Roman walking off and speaks once more with a soft tone*

"J-Just take care of Vanessa and treat her well, love you man."

*He releases the PTT and walks up starts to walk further north*

*He'd sit back , sipping on a beer while Ryan is driving the car and Kibuka is holding onto his life on the chair. He looks at Vanessa sleeping beside him and he pulls out a PTT*

''The Charlie? Oh well that'll be surprise tell me when you're ready to go down yourself I'll come pick you up''

*He'd release the PTT button , and looks outside the window slightly mumbling ''Three more hours...''*

Edited by Cloudy

@Cloudy

*As he is walking north he turns on his radio and listens to Woods's response, he holds down the PTT*

"Yeah, the Charlie."

*He smiles and lets out a slight laugh*

"I sent them off on the highway, so yeah. I've given both of them a radio so if they get lost one of them should be able to contact you. I'll keep this frequency open if you need to talk to me while I'm still up here."

*He releases the PTT and sits down on a bench, he looks down at the floor and sees the dead body of a horse he looks at it as he lights up a cigarette and mutters to his self "What the fuck..."*

@Cloudy

*As Matt is sitting in a house in Sinistok, he would be cradling Kelsie's dead body in his lap, he pulls out his radio and speaks with a broken tone audibly crying as he holds down the PTT*

"W-Woods, I-I doubt I'm going to be coming back. Something just recently happened and..."

*He throws a empty bottle of whiskey at the wall as he takes the last sip from it*

"And K-Kelsie died... I doubt I'm  going to be seeing you, Vanessa or anyone soon after what I'm about to do."

*He looks down to Kelsie's lifeless body and gives her a kiss on the forehead*

"G-Go to Sinistok I-I'm going to leave some things there that I want you and Vanessa to have."

*He slowly releases the PTT and hugs Kelsie's lifeless body as he mutters to himself in a broken tone "I love you." he leaves her body on a bed and walks outside and starts to dig a grave*

Edited by Earthwalker

*He would be walking down a hallway in a house where him and Vanessa are staying as he hears the transmission and collapses near a wall , slidding down to the ground. Tears begin filling his eyes as he presses the PTT down*

"W-wait , what?! When!.. Why didn't you fucking tell me before.. , that something is happening..."

*He'd hit the wall behind him as tears start rolling down his cheeks*

"M-Matt , I'm coming don't pull any stupid shit on me. You can't just leave me and her behind like that... Fucking hell....."

*He'd pause slightly gathering his thoughts*

"Does.. A-Austin know?"

*He'd slowly stand up, leaning back on the wall , wiping his face with his mask*

"Who did it..? What the fuck happened...."

*He'd release the PTT as he closes the bedroom door where Vanessa is sleeping*

Edited by Cloudy

@Cloudy

*He finishes digging the grave and gently places Kelsie's body in in it, he fills the grave back up and places some items on the floor, he picks his radio up off the floor and responds still crying*

"I-It just happened... I, I wish I followed her, I could of maybe stopped it but I didn't think anything of it."

*He sits down next to her grave and looks up with tears running down his face*

"Austin knows... He, he had to kill her, she was just laying there, covered in blood, there was nothing we could do so he... He, he had to end it."

*He stands up as he unties his necklace from around his neck and removes the ring from his index finger and places them on the grave as well*

"Don't bother following me, you're not going to find me. Just, take care of Vanessa, make her happy. I love the both of you."

*He releases the PTT as he looks over at Austin kneeling at her grave as he gets up and says to Matt "These assholes are going to fucking pay for this."* 

*He'd continue leaning against the wall , sighing slightly as his hands are shaking he presses the PTT down*

"H-how do you want me to tell her that y-you're gone.."

*He'd tear up once more*

"Matt please for the love of God.."

*He'd let out a quiet "Please.." before releasing the PTT*

Edited by Cloudy

@Cloudy

*He rubs his hand down his face as he sits next to Austin, his voice would be quiet and broken he holds down the PTT and talks*

"I don't know... Y-you'll figure out a way, j-just don't make it too hard on her."

*He tears up as he speaks one last time*

"I love you guys. Treat her well man."

*He releases the PTT and drops the radio in his lap as he holds Kelsie's switchblade in his hand gripping it tightly and mutters to himself "I'm doing this for you, I miss you..."* 

Edited by Earthwalker

*He sit down in the hallway of the house with a bottle of whiskey laying next to him , he'd press the PTT down*

"Would Kelsie want you to do this?.. She'd want you to live.. You can't just tell me 'Don't make it too hard on her'. Fucks sake Matt she's asleep in the room behind me. I don't want her to hear the first words she wakes up to be 'Matt's gone'. Think about this.."

*He'd pause for a second*

"Kelsie wa- Is.. my friend too , let us help... Matt , I'll get people we can get those mother fuckers and make them pay"

*He'd pick the bottle up and take a swing of it , releasing the PTT button*

Edited by Cloudy

*Matt unclips his radio from his belt as he is walking north with Austin and a small group behind them he holds down the PTT and speaks*

"I've thought about this believe me man, I just, I can't sleep at night knowing the people that did this to her are still alive, still moving, still breathing."

*His eyes tear up as he continues to talk*

"I know Kelsie was your friend, but you did not know her like I did, she was basically a sister to me, and seeing what I saw, the state she was in, you'd go looking for them too. Woods, I don't want you to get involved, because if I die, I need someone to be there for Vanessa, if she loses you too I don't want to imagine what she'd do to herself."

*He releases the PTT and looks over at Austin clearly pissed off as he is walking*

Edited by Earthwalker

*He's walks outside , strolling through the streets with a bottle of whiskey in his hand , he'd hold the radio with his free hand and hold the PTT down*

"I understand.. I'll think of something, get them for me."

*He'd release the PTT button and mumble slightly before taking another swing "Yeet , yeet"*

Edited by Cloudy

@Cloudy

*Matt sitting in a room unclips his radio from his belt and holds down the PTT, the sound of gunfire can be heard he'd be speaking with a broken tone*

"Woods, *Gunfire* i  *Gunfire* tell Vanessa I love her a- *Gunfire* and I'm really, really sorry I could not see her when you came up for me. I love you guys stay saf-"

*The sound of a door being kicked open would be heard, Matt drops the radio and starts to shoot down the hallway, a few more gunshots ring out then Matt screaming, a loud explosion goes off then silence*

Edited by Earthwalker