Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

If That's What's Required [Open Frequency]

Squillium    427

*Miller, resting and healing up after the conflict in Kabanino, looks at the wounds on his hand from the last time he ran into Recker's men. He feels nothing but dread and anger as he gets up and grabs his radio. He presses the PTT*

I'm not broadcasting right now to tell everyone that The Renegades, or whatever the hell they want to be called, are all gonna be dead tomorrow or some dumb shit. I'm not Rob Sly, I'm not Lucas Hicks. I'll do whatever the fuck I can, like I've always done and always will do. The only thing I can promise is that I'll do anything I can to protect my men, apart from giving in to whatever the hell these guys want. Anyway, I'm making this broadcast to tell everyone to avoid these men, and if they want to help, contact me privately.

*Miller puts the radio down, releasing the PTT as he goes to consult with Andy*

Edited by Squillium

Sasha    0

Kirpich sits down on a wet stump and digs into his backpack and grabs the radio with the blue sticker on it he took from a man yesterday. He haphazardly turns the dial and looks over at the fellas, swearing. He pushed down a button and a noise can be heard. He starts speaking.

Ano my poluchili dva kilogramma kokaina, interesno? ne Gladko ne vyrezano bez problem Avva, Corgie, kak eto radio veshch' rabotayet? Kusok der'ma problema. Alo? K chertu etot trakh trakh.

The transmission stops and Kirpich looks over at the trash spread around, sighing.

Edited by Sasha

Wong    0

*Imari presses down the PTT* 

Then what happened earlier will happen every day until you and your people break

*Releases the PTT*

*Yegor hears the mans reply and turns on his Radio*

If you know anything about the history of our organization and what we do then you know that we have dealt with worse than you and your men, if you truly wish to continue this foolish and unprovoked crusade against us then i wish you luck, you will need it in the days to come.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Shroud

Hellish    0

*Pauly flicks on his radio*

"Damn. The boys are back? You got beef with these cucks too?"

*Pauly flicks off his radio*

Edited by Hellish

Squillium    427
2 minutes ago, Hellish said:

*Pauly flicks on his radio*

"Damn. The boys are back? You got beef with these cucks too?"

*Pauly flicks off his radio*

*Miller hears the broadcast and quickly grabs his radio*

Stop acting like a fucking child Pauly. We're done with this shit, stop trying to cause problems where none exist.

*Miller releases the PTT*

Hellish    0

*Pauly flicks on the radio*

"THAT'S IT!"

*Smashes his radio on the ground and gathers his boys*

Edited by Hellish

Fox    0

*Valentine quickly grabs her radio and presses down the PTT*

Doesn't seem like we need to do anything here. These so called..uh.. Renegades, I think it was?.. seem to be doing a great job already.

*She releases the PTT and tosses her radio against Spike's head*

Squillium    427
7 minutes ago, FailingFriendly said:

*Valentine quickly grabs her radio and presses down the PTT*

Doesn't seem like we need to do anything here. These so called..uh.. Renegades, I think it was?.. seem to be doing a great job already.

*She releases the PTT and tosses her radio against Spike's head*

*Miller presses the PTT*

And I guess you guys don't need anymore help when you can't handle a couple of idiots up north. You're all childish, ignorant, and not worth mine or anyone else's time.

*Miller releases the PTT and goes to bed after a long day*

Charlo    0

*Ollie picks up his radio and smirks* 

"Actions speak louder then words, I'll believe it when I see it"

*He lets go of the PTT*

Fox    0

*She picks her radio back up and presses the PTT*

Can't handle what? No one invited you up north, Miller. You should have stopped going after us when I told you to. Now you are gonna get what's coming to you. It's a shame, your guys are actually a nice bunch of people. Sucks to be you, I guess.

*She releases the PTT and tosses the radio to Pauly*

Erik    107

Erik listens to the large amount of back and forth before he finally presses down the push to talk, amusement ringing in his voice.

"Hey Pauly, long time no hear. Yeah the boys are back and this time Recker isn't around to reel us in. Funny story about these lime green bastards by the way, ran into them and was talking, apparently they picked up on my accent and figured I was with you and yours. Went on about how they were friends with y'all and what have you. Nice to hear you have better standards than that though. I'll tell you what, I catch one of your 'friends' alive, I'll give you a call. Sound good?"

Laughing softly he releases the push to talk, and resumes listening idly to the various frequencies.

Edited by Erik

Wong    0

Our name is Akrasia. Also is this the lady the green armbands said ran Gamblers? 

*Imari releases the PTT*

Bruce    0

*Bruce reaches over Val and grabs his radio from the side table*

Cool, I'm so glad we're going to murder them all. It's about damn time really, but can we just do it without this bickering? Thanks. 

*Flicks the radio off and goes back to bed*

Edited by Bruce

*Yegor presses the PTT*

Well this is certainly an interesting change in events, you people change like the wind, one day strike a peace agreement and all seems well, and then the next day some shit heads from the past crawl out of whatever rock they had hidden under and you all change your tune quite quickly. It does not matter to be honest, i have seen this all before with a varying number of groups trying to force their way unto us without truly realizing what they are getting into, and we will do as we always have, Endure, Fight, and Win. I will say though for the men with Pauly it is a shame to see this have to happen after our peace agreement and all, you seemed like decent enough people, but you have chosen your path now and their is no going back.

*Releases the PTT*

Mexi    1309

*Tim would reach for his radio inside his backpack and begin to talk*

"Ahh yes, the peace agreement which started with your leader shooting one of their boys.. So much peace with a bullet. Yes. Logical."

*He'd place his radio beside him and continue to listen to the frequency*

Wong    0

Not sure if you're retarded or something but we never actually left we just split up for a while until the time was right. As far as I've heard you ain't won shit stop trying to act big you ain't shit and proved that already and will do so again. We know where you live we know what your wear gather all the friends you wish.

*He takes a deep breath and continues to speak*

Yesterday your leader said you and other groups have been running things in Chernarus just shows what kind of people "run" things and shows how easy it will be for us to take the top. I am done with this radio talking shit get on my nerves.

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Wong

Siorre    0

*Viktor turns his radio on and you hear the click of an AKM reloading*

So Miller, when are we going to slaughter these pizda's and finally put their parasite like nature to rest? Because it seems like these people don't know when to die off.

*he clears his throat*

Was retard your best insult there bud? And Who cares what we look like? It won't matter when your head gets chopped off. Don't fuck with family.

*he turns off his radio angrily and starts target practice on zombies tied to trees*

Mexi    1309

*After laughing at the familiar voices reponse for a few minutes Tim would pick up his radio and begin talking*

"The slaughter took place last night but yano.. It was your boys that dropped like sacks of shit and will continue to do so."

*he'd place his radio beside him again and begin to heat up water for a brew*

Squillium    427
2 hours ago, Wong said:

Not sure if you're retarded or something but we never actually left we just split up for a while until the time was right. As far as I've heard you ain't won shit stop trying to act big you ain't shit and proved that already and will do so again. We know where you live we know what your wear gather all the friends you wish.

*He takes a deep breath and continues to speak*

Yesterday your leader said you and other groups have been running things in Chernarus just shows what kind of people "run" things and shows how easy it will be for us to take the top. I am done with this radio talking shit get on my nerves.

*He releases the PTT*

*Miller wakes up to the voice of one of the men he fought the day before. He presses the PTT*

Oh you want to be "on top"? Like who? The Horseman, The Clowns, Zbor, The Kingdom, The Savages, those Pestilence idiots? We're not on top my friend, never claimed to be, we just do what we have to do. You and your men were able to win a fight when you outnumbered us. We've become comfortable with the relative peace over these past few weeks, but we just had a wake up call. We'll be seeing each other soon.

*Miller puts his radio away as he leaves to get supplies with Andy and Dimitri*

Wong    0

*Strika presses down the PTT*

ye ye sure sure.

*Strika releases the PTT*

Mexi    1309

*Putting his feet up Tim would pick up his backpack and take out his radio, he'd begin to transmit.*

"I'd say after tonight you boys are beginning to learn your place, continue with this shit and we'll run you cunts into the fucking ground again and again."

*Placing his radio on the table, he'd grab the old bottle of whiskey from the shelf next to him and pour himself a glass*

Hebee    2683

*Jimmy worn down from a long day of scavenging sits down at his chair in the old 9 mm joints tavern from his glorious days in the 501st, hearing quite a disturbance over his radio he listens in for a while and finally decided to reply* 

"Hey man it's quite clear to me the only thing that any of you can get on top of is a throbbing dick. Why don't you all do yourselves a favor and shut your radios off for a few minutes and enjoy some peace and quiet you goddamn monkeys. "

*Jimmy pauses and looks down at Tommy's old backpack still with the old commanders skull attached to it*

"Now I'm not a huge fan of pussy melodramatic beefing over the air but I can guarantee this my friends, you have my gun; and well, they, they will have my bullets."

*Jimmy shuts off his radio, sits back in his chair and begins to doze off*

Shadayo    0

*Robert picks his radio up*

I don't think you New Moon cunts understand whats happening. Yesterday we gave you a chance and you flung it out the window.

I believe there are old horsemen in your group.

*Pauses to think of names*

If they don't want to die then they will leave New Moon and throw down there guns.

Anyone left will have Outruns fate

*Robert puts radio down*

Squillium    427
43 minutes ago, Mexi said:

-snip-

52 minutes ago, Wong said:

-snip-

*Miller, making his way back to Cherno docks, grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

We had the upper hand today and yet we still tried to reason with you. I can see that was a mistake. There's no more point in talking with people that can't be reasoned with and just want blood. I'm sure we'll be seeing eachother soon.

*Miller releases the PTT and changes to a private frequency to talk to Jimmy*

Sign in to follow this