Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:43

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Dad... Are you fuckin' alive? [The Balfour Family Private Frequency]

Beni    686

*As Daniel sits in his home in the hills, looking through his book to see which of his team have been sent of to different groups, he chuckles to himself, knowing how easy it was to have people infiltrate groups. As he looks through the long list of names and people that have been sent out... He then mumbles " Like footballers out on loan... ". He would then look over at the Coldwater picture he has on his desk, and sigh to himself. He then realises that he hasn't contacted his father since he found out about what happened to him. He then leans back in his chair and looks up at the ceiling, not knowing if he is alive or not. After remembering the mans name who did this, he realises that his father and himself should take action, rather than him making a dumb move and calling in all of his allies and friends. He would then look reach into his black vest, and pull out a his radio and tune into the Coldwater frequency... Then mumble " That's fucking bait.. " and then tune into the Balfour family frequency, and press the PTT Button*

" Dad... I don't know if your listening but...

Hell if you are... Are you alive? I don't know where the fuck you are, what happened to you or anything.

I mean, I've been working hard since you've been away... Creating friends and allies... As soon as Coldwater disbanded I only saw you a number of times... But, Hell.. Surely after all this time, if you're alive... You gotta be healing right? Fuck plea...

*The radio would silent, as Daniel looks down at his desk, and runs his hands down his face, not knowing if his family is alive*

" I already lost my old father a long time ago... And I'll be fuckin' pissed if I lose you to... If you do heal.... Fuck even if you're alive this shit can't happen again... It's been about two years since all of this shit happened... It's gotta be over soon right? Fuck... That's one fucked up thought... 10 Years from now we could be all sitting in a house, civilisation restored and living happily... Fuck... Imagine that ah? A hardened merc gone family man? 

*His tone would turn sarcastic* 

" Fuck... Having a dog, family fuckin' dinners and shit... Fuck... Imagine having social media back on the scene... That caused more shit than the radio *He would chuckle slightly*

The point is.... Are you alive? Are you healing? If you need anything... Let me know and I'll sort it. 

*The radio would fall silent*