Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:31

Sign in to follow this  

To Dusty (priv. freq)

*Malakai sits in a house in Kab, drenched from the rain. He sets up his radio as Miller is setting up a fire, and begins transmitting*

"Dusty.. it's Malakai. It's been a while since we've seen each other, I hope you're still in one piece. Look, me and my guys bumped into some fellows, under the name of Akrasia. I remembered hearing that name from when our guys were still together, so naturally I asked them if you were with them. Which, is why I'm contacting you. The leaders of our two groups had a little disagreement, and I know where that usually leads. I don't know if any of our guys are with you, but you guys were like family to me, and I don't want to be forced into a position where we have to fight each other."

"Malakai, did you fuckin' speak to him? I'm not dealing with this shit!"

"I'm working on it Miller!"

"Get back to me soon Dusty."

*He ends the transmission with a long sigh*

Dusty    1022

@Mental 

*Dusty picks up the radio and responds to the familiar voice*

Yeah, I heard about what happened in stary. The hostilities continued to Kab which ended bullets flying from both sides. 

All I can say is, don't take part in any fights in the future, and you won't be hurt. We're trying to conduct business and if people interrupt that or try to stop it, then they can expect us to try to kill them. 

You can try to convince your guys to work with us, but based on the events that occurred today, I don't expect that to happen.

I don't want any harm to come to you, or the other former Horsemen, but if you guys stay in the fight, we're not going to hold back. Sorry.

*Dusty sets down his radio*

*Malakai lets out a long sigh before responding*

"I get it man.. I really hoped we could have resolved this without going down this path."

"Maybe when both sides have killed each other, you and me can grab a drink sometime?"

*He chuckles softly*

"Godspeed Dusty."

*He sets his radio down and looks over at Miller with a disappointed look*