Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:46

Sign in to follow this  
SirGunman

Trapped! [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

SirGunman    51

*As Reggie pushes down on the PTT, the first thing you hear is the dreadful howls of numerous wolves, barking and scratching on wood and stone.*

 

Heh... fuck, they did a number on me. I don't know who can hear this but... long story short, I ran into some wolves and thank God I found this house... but they trapped me in there.

 

*The chatter is cut off by a grunt of agony.*

 

If anyone is out there, I am in this.. yellow house outside of Svergino to the South. Damn, these dogs are persistant. Fuckers must be hungry... like me. Killed one that made it's way in and the rest of the pack await an opportunity.

Edited by SirGunman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chewy    561

*Hesitant, Cait pushes the PTT down on her radio, pursing her lips before opening them to speak.*

"Hello, um. I hear you. Are you okay? I need to know what to bring with me. Keep me updated. I'm going to grab some supplies and one of my guys and we can head down towards you. I.. I'm not quite sure where Sver.. Svergino is, c-could you give me the names of the towns it's between? I need to think how far I am from this place.."

*She releases the PTT, sighing and swinging her bag over her shoulder.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirGunman    51
7 minutes ago, Chawy said:

*Hesitant, Cait pushes the PTT down on her radio, pursing her lips before opening them to speak.*

"Hello, um. I hear you. Are you okay? I need to know what to bring with me. Keep me updated. I'm going to grab some supplies and one of my guys and we can head down towards you. I.. I'm not quite sure where Sver.. Svergino is, c-could you give me the names of the towns it's between? I need to think how far I am from this place.."

*She releases the PTT, sighing and swinging her bag over her shoulder.*

*Reggie presses down on the PTT, taking another few breaths before speaking.*

"Hello, who is this? Thanks for replying. Well let's see..."

*He brings his face closer to the window to look around the landscape until he jumps back out of fright as a wolf headbutts the window, snarling at Reggie.*

"It's a whole pack of them, yeah? So if you plan on bringing two, be sure to have a ton of ammo and a pair of skilled shooters. These dogs are fast... and tough. That being said I uh.. the town is East of Severograd and... North West of Krasno-- ugh.. sorry, Krasnostav. Damn, those claws hurt like a tit."

*He retreats to the centre of the building where the wolves can't see him.*

"These wolves are nothing like the infected. They are a pack and fight well... they'll try and box you in and take you from all sides."

*The wolves make another howl right before Reggie lets go of the PTT*

 

 

Edited by SirGunman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legna_Etum    5

*Another voice crackles on the radio.*

 

"Jesus, Cait, hurry up, would you...?"  *Vinny sighs as he hears the other man's plea, his Boston accent noticeable.*

 

"A'ight, tough guy. Just sit tight, yeah? Me and Cait are on the way. Name's Vincenzo, call me Vinny- try and bandage up wherever those things bit ya, get some food and water in your system, we'll be there and we'll clear the place in no time. We've dealt with wolves before, you're in good hands.

 

*Vinny takes his finger off the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirGunman    51
Just now, Legna_Etum said:

*Another voice crackles on the radio.*

 

"Jesus, Cait, hurry up, would you...?"  *Vinny sighs as he hears the other man's plea, his Boston accent noticeable.*

 

"A'ight, tough guy. Just sit tight, yeah? Me and Cait are on the way. Name's Vincenzo, call me Vinny- try and bandage up wherever those things bit ya, get some food and water in your system, we'll be there and we'll clear the place in no time. We've dealt with wolves before, you're in good hands.

 

*Vinny takes his finger off the PTT.*

*The PTT is pushed down on and chatter is once again introduced with numerous clawing and barking before Reggie speaks over the commotion.*

"Appreciate that, friend. I'm grateful for the advice if I had the supplies to do all that... Shit, I knew I should've passed through the town instead. Keep me posted on how long you'll be, yeah? And I'll work on not dying."

*He lets go of the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legna_Etum    5

*Vincenzo listens to the man, sighs and continues.*

 

"A'ight, tough guy, just try not to bleed out by the time we'll get there. We're in Novo right now, shouldn't be too long. Try choppin' up something ta use as rags, ay?"  

 

*Vinny takes his finger off the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirGunman    51

*Grunts while pressing down on the PTT*

"Yeah, I can take care of myself Vinny. The only thing left on my to-do list tonight are the dogs outside."

*Sighs from the release of effort it took to push down on the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirGunman    51

*Pressed down on his PTT. Everything sounds clear and calm.*

"This is Reggie, the guy who was stuck between a rock and a pack of wolves. I'm safe now, Vinny here from earlier and Cait were just passing through town at the time. I owe those two and I will be sure to meet them and this group of their's. The Vehms is what they are called..."

*He lets go of the PTT, the calm nightly winds being his sound off this time.*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×