Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:53

Sign in to follow this  
ChocoCharizard

To Elliot Henry [Open Comms]

Recommended Posts

*Jackson sits against a rock wall that hangs from the cliffs in the north. He lays his Winchester over his legs and kicks back, listening to the trees move in the wind and the wolves howl in the distance. He fiddles with the on/off switch of his radio contemplating on what to say.*

'Whatever, I'll just wing it,' he thought to himself.

"Elliot, if you're out there listening, we need to talk. Last week I was out in Kabanino searching for clues to what might of happened to me. I honestly don't remember shit. I've ran into a few people that have seemed familiar, but more so in an insignificant way. When I ran into you, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. A felt a sudden chill all over my body and knew at that second I had found the guy I was searching for. "

*He paused, took a swig of alcohol, and continued.*

"The people I've recently made friends were also searching for you. Their reasons are of no concern to me. Unfortunately they happened to be around when you and I ran in to each other once more. Unlike them however, my intent is not violent. All I want to know is why you shot me. I don't really know what I'll do with that information. Closure maybe. Something I can learn from. Who knows. I was given a second chance for some reason. Maybe I just got lucky. But I'm still here and all I want to know is why."

*Jackson released the PTT and took a deep, heavy sigh. He removed his beanie and changed the bandage from under it, tossing lightly bloodied old bandage into the fire.*   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocco    34

*Zack presses down the PTT*

Elliot? that was his fucking name! OH shit! Yo Elliot if you can hear me I smoked with you in the clinic once and I have a business proposal for you.

Talk to me when you can

*Zack releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toaster    10

*austin smith taps into the radio*

 

"This for Elliot if he ever hears this, I hope it tasted good for you to get all those men to outnumber us, next time be a man it do it face to face. But we all know you aren't man enough to do so... i'll leave it at that. I'll find you if i ever return."

 

*Taps out and tosses the radio into the ocean*

Edited by Toaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   14

*Erik hear a familiar voice, wait a few minutes to make sure he heard right then takes the radio and says*

Jackson! Is it you?!

*He is silent for a few seconds ago and then he continues to talk again*

I thought you were fucking dead after the attack on the School, dammit I'm so fucking glad that you are still alive.
I have so much more to tell since the attack, we should get together sometime.
What I can tell you now is that I have met Dragan a while ago and he told me that both Luke and Emily is still alive with an old friend of mine.


*Erik releases the button and waiting for a response*

Edited by Miniblåsan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miniblåsan said:

*Erik hear a familiar voice, wait a few minutes to make sure he heard right then takes the radio and says*

Jackson! Is it you?!

*He is silent for a few seconds ago and then he continues to talk again*

I thought you were fucking dead after the attack on the School, dammit I'm so fucking glad that you are still alive.
I have so much more to tell since the attack, we should get together sometime.
What I can tell you now is that I have met Dragan a while ago and he told me that both Luke and Emily is still alive with an old friend of mine.


*Erik releases the button and waiting for a response*

*Jackson hears someone call out his name over the radio. The voice is familiar but he can't place it. He decides to respond anyway*

"Yea this is me. I'm assuming you're another one I just can't seem to remember where I saw you. The guy who saved my life told me about the school. I've yet to visit it, but maybe I'll make a trip over there. Maybe it'll help me remember something. 

I ran into a guy named Louie who really seemed to know all about me. He mentioned the school too. I want my life back. Its frustrating as hell not knowing what happened to me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   14

*Erik hear his old friend's answers and get really happy that he's still alive but is surprised that he does not recognise him and after a few seconds, he takes out his radio and says*

Yeah, we used to hang out with each other very much at the School.
We used to go out of supply runs for the group and also hunt together while we told each other about our old life, I'm still surprised that you 're alive.
I honestly thought you were dead for sure cause I haven't heard anything about you from the last months.

My bad and I also apologise, but my name is Erik Norberg.
I am a Swedish person and it probably explains why I have a strange accent, I'm so used to people already know who I am when I talk to these radio message.
By the way, if you are interested so we can try to meet each other at the School so that I can try to refresh your memory.


*Erik are releasing the button and starts to walking south cause he really wants to meet his old friend at the School*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   14

 

*Erik standing near a tree and take cover as he peeks over the School through his rifle sight to see if Jackson is there, but gets disappointed that he only sees hundreds infected. After a while, he decides for himself to contact Jackson in a final attempt and takes out his radio, pushes the button and says*

Jackson? Can you hear me?

*Static*

Last time we spoke to each other, I told you that I'd like to meet you and you never responded back, so I can understand if you do not want to, but if you change your mind?
So I will be in the vicinity of the School and will be here for a few days so that you can contact me at this frequency.


*Erik lowers the volume on his radio and put it back in his jacket, then he turns around and goes further into the mountain to find shelter for the night*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×