Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:49

Sign in to follow this  
Major Tom

I'm planning an event, and need help

Major Tom    78

Hey everyone

I'm thinking of setting up an event. This event will require people to listen in on teamspeak as I will be broadcasting a message for people to decode.

Before I set up this event, however, I need some information.

I was planing on making it so only people with radios are encouraged to join the teamspeak. Of course I can't enforce it, but it would help role play. I'm wondering how common radios are? How many people would have them do you think? Is it worth just saying anyone can join the teamspeak regardless of if they have a radio?

I also need a few people to help me. These people will be required to sit around and do nothing except pass on a message when people approach.

I'm thinking of maybe having this event on S3 because that way more people would be freely able to join. I'm also worried that only like, one person would join the teamspeak and listen to the code so you just get this one guy going on a treasure hunt with no competition.

One last thing, a prize at the end. I mean, people will be decoding a message but I have no prize set up. The prize needs to be worthwhile. Not something amazing, like a helicopter. Maybe something like a car or a tent full of guns. Is there any way I can have help setting that up? I'm thinking weapons are more of a prize as vehicles on S3 are not as popular, considering they won't carry over to S1 or S2.

Thanks guys. Let me know if you have any more ideas for me. Love you all <3

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua94OV9Ter8

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

How about just giving me them now? So I could sell them?

Radios are quite rare. Not many people will have them and that will be the most likely cause with only 1 person partaking in the event.

Major Tom    78

How about just giving me them now? So I could sell them?

No fun in that ;D

Major Tom    78

Radios are quite rare. Not many people will have them and that will be the most likely cause with only 1 person partaking in the event.

Hmm, might be open to all then. Maybe if your skin has a radio on it? I know for a fact my skin has a little radio in the pocket. Still though, might just be better to have it open for all.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Come on, can't just give me the best one ;)?

Major Tom    78

Come on, can't just give me the best one ;)?

I aint got nothin to give, yo. Hence why I need help setting up a prize. Besides, I'm gonna try to not make the code toooo hard to decode.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

make the code in hexadecimal? i imagine only a few people know how to do it