Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Wong

Akrasia open frequency

Wong    0

*Imari finishes his stew. He realises there is noway for anyone to contact the group, He picks up the radio and press down  the PTT*

Oh helo my name is Sir Strika. He you can contact the group known as Akrasia

*He pauses and takes a deep breath*

Ahhhh yes we're back BUT Jim isn't he is dead now. We are asking for ALL groups in Chernarus to get in contact so we can talk business

*Imari releases the PTT and set off for a walk*

Aberration    0

*Stitches would cock his head hearing the mans offer of business over the radio and would finish adjusting the dial on the scope of his rifle and prop the firearm against the trunk of the old tree keeping his eye fixated on the distant figures in the far fields he'd lift the damaged device up to his mouth and would speak at first only static would break through before several banging sounds as he hit the device against a tree, he would now be heard clearly*

"Well I do hope this is finally a more civil type of business deal then the kinds Im used to. Quite tired of all these underhanded deals and secluded places, Not one for shooting a man in the back of the head when he aint able to die gentlemanlike. Well long as he's more man then wretch and all that. I ahh I'm bloody rambling. Righto! Well If you have a means of ahhh contacting me and such more... Privately? Then we could arrange something I'm quite sure mister errr Sir? I believe this could end up being a mutually beneficial deal. I do hope we find a way to work together instead of resorting to savagery and spilling blood, though I don't mind a tad of fun."

*He would rest the device quickly against the stump, the PTT still on as the old device had a habit of getting stuck, there would be the sound of rusting and a deep inhale through a ragged mask followed by five suppressed shots*

"Jeden...Dva...Tri...Chtyri...Pet...Shest...Sedm"

*He would smile to himself as he saw three of the figures drop and the remainder begin to scramble and would remove the magazine loading in new ammunition and the sound of a magazine entering a rifle would be audible before he picked up the old radio and would sigh and smack the device causing the transmission to cease*

Wong    0

*Imari presses the PTT down and begins to speak*

Well how about you give me a location to meet and a time and I can try and meet you, This meeting should be civil and not end in bloodshed but who knows what can happen. 

*He releases the PTT and starts to clean his rifle*

Aberration    0

*He would hesitate thinking to himself and muttering some words to himself inaudibly before pressing down the PTT and speaking cheerfully*

"Ahh... Three days time, That big fancy building in novo seems like a fun place to conduct a meeting, Should the incident turn violent its a lovely place to kill each other at. Would be a half decent view at least. Ive got some business and such I must deal with in the mean time. Should be lovely Eh?"

*Hed release the PTT and shoulder his rifle continuing to move through the tree line slowly*

Shadayo    0

*Robert listens to the conversation between Imari and the man* 

Lets meet in Severograd Quary

*Pauses to think of a building*

Lets use the main factory building

*Releases PTT then lays back down*

Wong    0

@Stitches

*Strika was presses down the PTT*

uhh Mr man I do not know if you're listening but how about that meet in 8 hours time from this message.

*He releases the PTT and continues his overwatch*

Aberration    0

*He would cock his head to the side hearing the radio flicker to life and would press down on the PTT speaking with cheer in his tone*

"Righto, That time works for me, Same place and the sorts, I look forward to our meeting, I do believe civility goes much farther when you are after things then with guns, Charm always works far more wondrously from a silver tongue then a silver blade."

*Hed smile and release the PTT clipping the damaged device back to his vest*

Sign in to follow this