Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:23

Sign in to follow this  
Ezio012103

DayZRP has completely gone to shit.

Ezio012103    8

Not many of you may know who I am, but I'm leaving because of this shit people have decided to partake in.

I was in Stary Sobor and I was in F11 (suicide animation). People came inside trying to keep me from killing myself. It was going alright until someone decided to rob me. That's right. They fucking robbed me. Are you fucking kidding? The reason my character was killing himself was because he was tortured and robbed a lot by other people, and then someone fucking robs me. Like what the fuck? Has the community really gotten this bad?

I remember when DayZRP wasn't full of groups that robbed everyone. You could actually have nice in-game interactions with other people. But not anymore. Everyone has decided to become bandits and rob everyone. The robberies become stale, nothing is new to any of them. It goes like this; try to scare them, do some perma-scarring shit, then take all of their gear. Every time it's the same. Just torture them by perma-scarring and that's it. 

Go to the group page and find me friendly groups. Might be a little bit hard.

I'm done with this community. 

SweetJoe    278
3 minutes ago, Ezio012103 said:

Not many of you may know who I am, but I'm leaving because of this shit people have decided to partake in.

I was in Stary Sobor and I was in F11 (suicide animation). People came inside trying to keep me from killing myself. It was going alright until someone decided to rob me. That's right. They fucking robbed me. Are you fucking kidding? The reason my character was killing himself was because he was tortured and robbed a lot by other people, and then someone fucking robs me. Like what the fuck? Has the community really gotten this bad?

I remember when DayZRP wasn't full of groups that robbed everyone. You could actually have nice in-game interactions with other people. But not anymore. Everyone has decided to become bandits and rob everyone. The robberies become stale, nothing is new to any of them. It goes like this; try to scare them, do some perma-scarring shit, then take all of their gear. Every time it's the same. Just torture them by perma-scarring and that's it. 

Go to the group page and find me friendly groups. Might be a little bit hard.

I'm done with this community. 

sorry dude.

Chernarus is a harsh place man.   Just have an admin delete your account if you are that upset. 

Edited by Rampage

Bye.

oh... 

Verdict: Good luck else where.

some people are prob gonna try and pick apart what you got written here, but sucks what happened in game. I'd honestly just take a break in game since RP is minimal, hang out in TS and forums and come back when there's a lore wipe

Edited by GirlGamer

Damn. Here we have people complaining about getting into hostile roleplay, while I never get to experience it.

Boston    643

You'll probably see more examples of why you should take a break based upon some responses to this thread.

Either event, good luck elsewhere and come back when you feel like it.

It's a rough world, 2 years into the infection and supplies are scarce. Maybe he should've just encouraged you to blow your brains out and then snatch the gear. Wouldn't have to do bandit rp then, huh.

Ezio012103    8
1 minute ago, Skeetsi said:

It's a rough world, 2 years into the infection and supplies are scarce. Maybe he should've just encouraged you to blow your brains out and then snatch the gear. Wouldn't have to do bandit rp then, huh.

While getting my gear, he managed to ruin most of it... so fuck him. (he actually did encourage me to kill myself, but others told me otherwise)

Awwww.   Sounds like a sad story.   My heart goes out to you.  

Just now, Rampage said:

Awwww.   Sounds like a sad story.   My heart goes out to you.  

same, tbh

Castiel    1124

So sorry that you decided to run when you are surrounded by 5 people pointing guns at you. Not the first time I've seen you NVFL. If you really didn't want to role play you should've just pulled the trigger yourself like I told you to.

Bye. 9_9