Server time: 2018-02-21, 19:20

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Staff Feedback: JimRP

Feel free to leave any staff feedback below for JimRP.

Always keep in mind the staff feedback posting rules when posting.

Follow the template below.

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help 
demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: See link.

Feedback: I just want to point out that giving people a shortcut for easier whitelisting seems a bit counter-intuitive, especially coming from a staff member.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe let newcomers read the entire thing on their own to make sure that they actually understood the content.

3 hours ago, SomeWeirdAssGuy said:

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: See link.

Feedback: I just want to point out that giving people a shortcut for easier whitelisting seems a bit counter-intuitive, especially coming from a staff member.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe let newcomers read the entire thing on their own to make sure that they actually understood the content.

Thank you for your feedback @SomeWeirdAssGuy, I did not give it to him with the intention of him finding the passphrase a lot easier or giving him a shortcut.

Some people are not good with reading and this is something that I've seen other staff members suggest in the past to people on TeamSpeak. 

My intentions were for him to still listen to the rules, since some people do not prefer reading, but also be able to find the passphrase. 

Thank you for your feedback and I'll be sure to not suggest that again as I see how it could give a small advantage to some people.

Link to the situation: https://www.twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: So, good job getting Mr Moon to play on the server again... But you really couldn't have picked a worse fucking time to do get him back here. We not only just witnessed a mass community-suicide, but people are also going on KOS sprees, the server isn't even full, and we're in the middle of a bad patch. This has to be the worse possible time for a streamer to come back. They're either going to get KOSed, not find anybody at all because the server can't even get to 60 on a saturday, or find stale RP. This should've either been done 3-6 months ago, or should have been done after .62 came out. Please do not use this as some example of how you saved the community. This was a terrible idea to bring him back right now. If we get any sort of wave of whitelist attempts, I will be absolutely amazed, but I'm sure it will be too little, too late, based on the timing.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe do this 3 months ago, when the new patch came out. Stick to your word when you said you were gonna get Mr Moon back "soon" like 6 months ago. It took you 6 months to get this done, and it's not even at a good time for it either. 

Also, if you are going to get a streamer/content creator back here, make sure it's at a good time in the community. As I said, we're in the middle of a shit patch, a mass suicide, and a server that cannot get to 60 on a saturday. Also try to set up something interesting for the streamer to do. Just paying a content creator to run around on a not-full server is a recipe for disaster.

20 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Link to the situation: https://www.twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse

Feedback: So, good job getting Mr Moon to play on the server again... But you really couldn't have picked a worse fucking time to do get him back here. We not only just witnessed a mass community-suicide, but people are also going on KOS sprees, the server isn't even full, and we're in the middle of a bad patch. This has to be the worse possible time for a streamer to come back. They're either going to get KOSed, not find anybody at all because the server can't even get to 60 on a saturday, or find stale RP. This should've either been done 3-6 months ago, or should have been done after .62 came out. Please do not use this as some example of how you saved the community. This was a terrible idea to bring him back right now. If we get any sort of wave of whitelist attempts, I will be absolutely amazed, but I'm sure it will be too little, too late, based on the timing.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe do this 3 months ago, when the new patch came out. Stick to your word when you said you were gonna get Mr Moon back "soon" like 6 months ago. It took you 6 months to get this done, and it's not even at a good time for it either. 

Also, if you are going to get a streamer/content creator back here, make sure it's at a good time in the community. As I said, we're in the middle of a shit patch, a mass suicide, and a server that cannot get to 60 on a saturday. Also try to set up something interesting for the streamer to do. Just paying a content creator to run around on a not-full server is a recipe for disaster.

I warned him but he still wanted to stream so yeah.

Link to the situation: N/A

Feedback: Very helpful induvidual. Has helped me personally with problems on multiple occasions. I feel like you do not get enough credit for the things you did and still want to do for this community.
Suggestions for improvement: Stay positive. Maybe post a little more on the forums. I'm sure people would like the opinion of the co-owner.

Edited by jamieV_

Any Supporting Evidence or Notes: https://imgur.com/a/iR7kY

I'll start with the situation linked above in the imgur about a little spat that we had, me using the name "Gaylaxy" as a TS (Teamspeak) forums name being completely wrong seems very petty, even for following the rules to the bone standard. I'd understand if it was something completely different but its abit of a joke because alot of people call me Gaylaxy as a of a joke in all honest fun. Being petty about a single character which doesn't even change the way the word actually sounds in all honest as a co-owner with 100 other things you could be doing is pretty lame BUT I understand this is with the rules to have forums name as a teamspeak name. Also that will be used to argue me using my currently active character page "Dominic Leads" as a teamspeak name which many people have done in the past since the first day I have joined. If you were to put this name into the "Forums Search" bar under the forums 95% of the time it will pop up with the character page then the person who made said page, for you to tell me off for this is very ridiculous. I'm not saying you're out to get me or what not just very petty.

This part I have no evidence for, I wanted to speak to Pein about if they needed upgraded graphics for their group thread or if they are gucci but Grove was in there instead (Another member of the group) and I joined the room and asked her if she needed it and you joined straight after I did and asked "What do you need Galaxy", im wondering if you knew this girl or not but you addressed me in the room I just joined (I'm assuming you were in their before to moider her about using the wrong forums name). Quite unprofessional from a Co-Owner point of view to join a room where I went to speak someone to join be nosey then just leave right back up to helpdesk to assume the person you were halfway through "Helping" the person being Sophie.

As for other feedback your in-game activity is very low, you hardly ever get in game  but have been apart of two groups with 1.6 hours on your character.  As for forums activity this is also very low, you pop up every now and again but other than that not a lot of super productive activity that a person with your power could be doing. I understand you used to be the PR manager of the server, taking that back up for the community I feel would be beneficial for everyone.

I'm unsure if you leave thread notes in reports or your slack activity but I dont ever you see assist verdicts (Other than this one I could find in months which could of been done more professionally like the admins and/or GM's do it) /comment on suggestion or general discussions thread or anything super DayZRP related except for telling people to change their teamspeak names to their forums name. As someone with your power and voice with the red badge I feel you could fill the boots as the co-owner rank better than you currently are for the sake of the community.

You did buy-in to your position with X amount of money and to not continue helping the community (Like I heard you used to in your PR days) I think that would be quite disappointing to have someone with your amount of power not participating especially after this stating you could do you reports but you would rather be enforcing the forums name rule with such a heavy ban/kick hammer.

Suggestions for improvement:

• Be more productive in-game and on the forums as a whole and contributing to more then just forum games and status updates.
  • Act more professionally in teamspeak.
  • Enforce the rules that are actually hurting the community.
  • Stop shit-talking other community members.  (Not going to make a big deal out of this because I don't have evidence but everyone knows everyone)
  • Not just focus on the new females of the community.
Edited by Galaxy

18 hours ago, Galaxy said:

Any Supporting Evidence or Notes: https://imgur.com/a/iR7kY

I'll start with the situation linked above in the imgur about a little spat that we had, me using the name "Gaylaxy" as a TS (Teamspeak) forums name being completely wrong seems very petty, even for following the rules to the bone standard. I'd understand if it was something completely different but its abit of a joke because alot of people call me Gaylaxy as a of a joke in all honest fun. Being petty about a single character which doesn't even change the way the word actually sounds in all honest as a co-owner with 100 other things you could be doing is pretty lame BUT I understand this is with the rules to have forums name as a teamspeak name. Also that will be used to argue me using my currently active character page "Dominic Leads" as a teamspeak name which many people have done in the past since the first day I have joined. If you were to put this name into the "Forums Search" bar under the forums 95% of the time it will pop up with the character page then the person who made said page, for you to tell me off for this is very ridiculous. I'm not saying you're out to get me or what not just very petty.

This part I have no evidence for, I wanted to speak to Pein about if they needed upgraded graphics for their group thread or if they are gucci but Grove was in there instead (Another member of the group) and I joined the room and asked her if she needed it and you joined straight after I did and asked "What do you need Galaxy", im wondering if you knew this girl or not but you addressed me in the room I just joined (I'm assuming you were in their before to moider her about using the wrong forums name). Quite unprofessional from a Co-Owner point of view to join a room where I went to speak someone to join be nosey then just leave right back up to helpdesk to assume the person you were halfway through "Helping" the person being Sophie.

As for other feedback your in-game activity is very low, you hardly ever get in game  but have been apart of two groups with 1.6 hours on your character.  As for forums activity this is also very low, you pop up every now and again but other than that not a lot of super productive activity that a person with your power could be doing. I understand you used to be the PR manager of the server, taking that back up for the community I feel would be beneficial for everyone.

I'm unsure if you leave thread notes in reports or your slack activity but I dont ever you see assist verdicts (Other than this one I could find in months which could of been done more professionally like the admins and/or GM's do it) /comment on suggestion or general discussions thread or anything super DayZRP related except for telling people to change their teamspeak names to their forums name. As someone with your power and voice with the red badge I feel you could fill the boots as the co-owner rank better than you currently are for the sake of the community.

You did buy-in to your position with X amount of money and to not continue helping the community (Like I heard you used to in your PR days) I think that would be quite disappointing to have someone with your amount of power not participating especially after this stating you could do you reports but you would rather be enforcing the forums name rule with such a heavy ban/kick hammer.

• Be more productive in-game and on the forums as a whole and contributing to more then just forum games and status updates.
  • Act more professionally in teamspeak.
  • Enforce the rules that are actually hurting the community.
  • Stop shit-talking other community members.  (Not going to make a big deal out of this because I don't have evidence but everyone knows everyone)
  • Not just focus on the new females of the community.

About 1.8, if someone presses ctrl + f and looks for Galaxy they wouldn't be able to find you.  It's as simple as that and rule 1.8 requires you to have your forum name on TeamSpeak, not your character name, plus people that do know you need to have your forum name on TeamSpeak will look for your forum name, not your character name. 

As for the second part, when I asked you what you needed I was simply in a rush, I didn't mean to sound aggressive towards you, not in that room and not through my pokes either, I am sorry if I scared you or hurt your feelings considering earlier that day I was talking to you just fine and I was expecting you to understand that I was doing exactly what you ask for through your feedback, enforcing the rules. I'd poke anyone and I even tell people in the same room as me to always include their forum name in their TeamSpeak name, you're not being "targetted" or "harassed". Also I was indeed helping Sophie, since she poked me while I was down in another channel and she needed help about the report she put up afterwards/wanted to talk to the people involved so we were simply waiting there. While waiting I poked you and several other members on TS3, including Grover about their name, which is why I came down there to begin with. 

Besides that, my in-game activity is low but it should be going back up soon, since I've sorted my uni schedule and everything is going smoothly IRL, plus I have a great group to RP with. Also when it comes to my forum activity with appeals and such I was told from the very first minute I was into PR and after that I should not be involved in such things and mostly helped around on TS. Now that I received Rolle's approval as of a week or two ago I should start involving myself a lot more. 

Lastly, bare in mind that the only reason I enforce rule 1.8 so heavily is because if people can find each other on TS3 and talk about things easier than bringing it to a report I'd be making things easier for the people that'd be involved and staff. 

When it comes to your suggestions, most of them have been answered in what I said above. About the ones I did not answer, I always act professional when I am in the helpdesk, which is when I am performing staff duties. Outside the helpdesk, I am always friendly towards everyone Also, I always enforce rules no matter what, I don't let my friends slide away with things, I'm not that type of person. 

I also have to say that I don't shit talk other members of the community. I have money to make and better things to do outside of DayZRP rather than wasting my oxygen on bullshit.

About your last point, nice one, I don't expect to get my dick wet on DayZRP considering I already have a relationship for the past three years. I am always nice and generous to everyone, as much as I can be.

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: n/a

You can't just point a post that was put on your wall and then deny the ban appeal made from it. That's literally everything a staff member is not supposed to do. Even @Rolle isn't exempt from this as shown from his response in Jamie's appeal so I'm not sure why you would be. You are a co-owner of this community, but you are not exempt from the expectation that staff shouldn't get involved in matters they are biased in. I've never seen someone give points for a post they were involved in and then deny the appeal afterwards but I guess there is a first time for everything.

Suggestions for improvement: Just stop.

21 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: n/a

You can't just point a post that was put on your wall and then deny the ban appeal made from it. That's literally everything a staff member is not supposed to do. Even @Rolle isn't exempt from this as shown from his response in Jamie's appeal so I'm not sure why you would be. You are a co-owner of this community, but you are not exempt from the expectation that staff shouldn't get involved in matters they are biased in. I've never seen someone give points for a post they were involved in and then deny the appeal afterwards but I guess there is a first time for everything.

Suggestions for improvement: Just stop.

Alright, I fucked up and I'm sorry for that, there was a misunderstanding with me and someone else (entirely on my part) which lead to me responding and it most certainly won't happen again. 

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: No because you won't read them anyway, I will just get to the bulk of the feedback that you will probably also ignore.

Fact 1. This was a fairly poor written response, back during my time in staff people were actually expected to put thought into their closing statements it's a shame that you're not. But then again you never had to put anything towards your rank other than money so I'm not surprised in this.

Fact 2: I did not directly call any Transgender in this thread mentally Ill. I suppose one can argue indirectly yes I did as you stated in your "Closing  statement" , I was merely stating that maybe Macbrine and Joe should not make fun of those people. Allow me to explain:

We are constantly fed a narrative that we should not make fun of "transgender" people because it is discrimination and the deeper argument behind this narrative that if you do indeed tell them that they have a problem and tell them that they are not the gender they truly believe they are it is bullying and is the reason that 46% of most young transgender people commit suicide. This is entirely false. 

We as human beings should not mainstream delusion it is unhealthy and unethical. The fact that those numbers of suicide are only equivalent with Jews under Nazi Germany rule should really speak to you on something. Because I can tell you this, they are definitely not treated the same, and if you believe this you are as delusional as the people with this illness, that need help, and should really considering taking a read in any history book. So the only logical conclusion for even an untrained professional in the medical field to come to is that there is something deeper than just a bullying issue, it is a deep seeded mental issue, 

This progressive movement that holds these beliefs true are actually the most regressive form of people and you, are showing this exact attitude in this appeal. If anything I was telling people to not joke about such a thing, to not laugh at such a thing, as it is not funny. We do not tell schizophrenic people such as my mother that the people that they are afraid of in the walls are real, and that society is just being mean to them by telling them they're not. We do not laugh in the face of bi-polar people when they have breakdowns and freak the fuck out. We help these people seek treatments for the disorders, encourage them to get help by making them face facts even if it is sad and harsh, trust me no one wants to be diagnosed with these issues. I could literally go on and on all day and explain to you that why ignoring these facts are bad for these people but I will not because you will not read this anyway more than likely. Either way, it is never okay to make fun of the mentally Ill, and the fact that gender identity disorder, now referred to as gender dysphagia is legitimately a mental disorder plaguing people and I choose to address it as such as many others do and I state it is not okay to make fun of these people is utter hogwash. 

You had no basis for my post to actually be flaming, or actually being hate speech. You simply asked a rhetorical question then /yeeted my thread. With probably one of the saddest excuses for a closing statement that I've seen in a while. 

1) Have some fucking pride in your work and what you say, because as an administrator that closing statement was pathetic. 

2) Become educated on issues before you have an opinion, because it is clear that you are not when it comes to this topic.

3) Stop being ignorant when it comes to facts such as this, it is only hurting these people, not helping them get better, as I said we as humans need to stop mainstreaming delusion and need to start calling things what they are.

Edited by Hebee

Link to the situation: 

Spoiler

2b7a2885495d867523bb99ebff041045.png
57600b83b959ab04952ba493c3a66077.png
^ Pokes sent between JimRP and Para regarding the PCC's concerns.

da93e807e007fc3f73f723d6a237ea76.png
09792b2b8590b2d8156d2873e577b5de.png
527453b2c1ce2df1ef5b2aaf7679b2e0.png
^ Pokes between myself and JimRP

Any supporting evidence or notes: See above friends.

I am a concerned community member in possession of an audio/visual recording of you behaving poorly whilst in a conversation, acting in a staff member's capacity, with several community members and staff members. Overall I found your conduct to be extremely unprofessional, your attitude biased and your demeanour to be absolutely unrepresentative of what a staff member should be.

For context, my fellow roleplayers, my friend @Para is the current group owner of the Nexum Co. group, a group of slave traffickers consisting of security of various nationalities, beliefs and creeds, slaves with the same diversity and, of course, a cast of roleplayers with whom I have had the privilege to roleplay with. As somebody who has roleplayed extensively, with over 1400 hours logged in DayZRP in the last year, I feel as if there is some credence lent to my judgement regarding what is good and bad roleplay. With that being said, on to the meat of the situation.

Nexum Co. met the PCC, a group of left-leaning, self-proclaimed communists and socialists, in the town of Vybor. Roleplay ensued, my character disliked the fact that communists were in South Zagoria, once again trying to organise due to the previously negative history of communist uprisings in Chernarus. The culture of Chernarus is so virulently fearful of and anti-communist that laws were passed to suspend their capacity to organise and unify. It is no surprise that my character and the characters of those whom you and yours would denounce as bad roleplayers are virulently anti-communist, as they are products of their backwards, uneducated and cultural setting. Such is their hatred that they would hurl various insults at them, as discussed in the video, as well as maintain a general air of hostility towards a foreign, taboo presence in their country. This is how our characters should be roleplayed, I have no complaints in that regard, however, you, though you were not present for the situation whatsoever, and your friends, seemed to take issue with our roleplay. As such, a discussion was in order to hash out our differences and come to a reasonable compromise.

As is evident from the video, as well as your people's behaviour prior to and during our recording, this was evidently not your intention. When I entered the room, I, as well as my friends, were told that our roleplay is trash and that we are bad roleplayers. Needless to say, I was not recording, but I was suitably irritated by somebody I've never met before calling my roleplay shit. However, we continued the conversation and seemed to be getting somewhere for a bit, then, as seen in the video, it went downhill as most of your people seemed to be irritated not because we dropped the homophobic F word or that we were virulently anti-communist, but simply because the roleplay did not go their way. This shit happens and both you and the people of your group, aside from Cosmo, in that room, evidently have not learned this important lesson.

Anyway, aside from the insults and general pettiness, the conversation really wasn't going anywhere because your people were grasping at straws but, as he does most of the time, Para tried to be reasonable and offered a compromise. As is seen in the video, he agreed that we will have an internal group discussion about the matter and decide what to do then. This was fully supported by myself and Saffy but, alas, this was not good enough for you and your friends. Instead of ending the conversation on an amicable note, you continued on, making subtle threats about taking things to Rolle, using the large number of staff in the group as an excuse to intercede and, most of all, left the conversation like an immature child when you didn't get your way.

Now, as a regular community member, being browbeaten by a staff member in a TS channel for roleplaying my character does not sit well with me at all. There were several things wrong with you being in that situation, namely the inherent bias you possess as you are a member of the PCC, so anything you say to Rolle regarding this really should be taken with a grain of salt; you were also not present for the discussed situation yet you deigned to intercede and denounce our roleplay as bad and, what's more, attempted to force change on us as a group simply because your friends told you that we are shit roleplayers. How you can pass judgement and attempt to force change as somebody with that degree of personal involvement, without being involved in the complained situation, is beyond my meagre abilities of comprehension.

Overall, you demonstrated a bias as obvious as a ten inch penis, involved yourself in a situation which you knew nothing about, which also involved your group members, and, furthermore, decided to leave the conversation before its natural conclusion because we weren't folding to your bullying tactics. It was unimpressive to witness as a community member, and that is as nicely as it can be phrased.

Suggestions for improvement: Don't threaten community members, vaguely or otherwise, do not involve yourself or attempt to act in a staff capacity when there is evident self-interest in a situation and, finally, act in a manner befitting the title "Co-owner" of this community.

16 hours ago, Elmo said:

Link to the situation: 

Hide contents

2b7a2885495d867523bb99ebff041045.png
57600b83b959ab04952ba493c3a66077.png
^ Pokes sent between JimRP and Para regarding the PCC's concerns.

da93e807e007fc3f73f723d6a237ea76.png
09792b2b8590b2d8156d2873e577b5de.png
527453b2c1ce2df1ef5b2aaf7679b2e0.png
^ Pokes between myself and JimRP

Any supporting evidence or notes: See above friends.

I am a concerned community member in possession of an audio/visual recording of you behaving poorly whilst in a conversation, acting in a staff member's capacity, with several community members and staff members. Overall I found your conduct to be extremely unprofessional, your attitude biased and your demeanour to be absolutely unrepresentative of what a staff member should be.

For context, my fellow roleplayers, my friend @Para is the current group owner of the Nexum Co. group, a group of slave traffickers consisting of security of various nationalities, beliefs and creeds, slaves with the same diversity and, of course, a cast of roleplayers with whom I have had the privilege to roleplay with. As somebody who has roleplayed extensively, with over 1400 hours logged in DayZRP in the last year, I feel as if there is some credence lent to my judgement regarding what is good and bad roleplay. With that being said, on to the meat of the situation.

Nexum Co. met the PCC, a group of left-leaning, self-proclaimed communists and socialists, in the town of Vybor. Roleplay ensued, my character disliked the fact that communists were in South Zagoria, once again trying to organise due to the previously negative history of communist uprisings in Chernarus. The culture of Chernarus is so virulently fearful of and anti-communist that laws were passed to suspend their capacity to organise and unify. It is no surprise that my character and the characters of those whom you and yours would denounce as bad roleplayers are virulently anti-communist, as they are products of their backwards, uneducated and cultural setting. Such is their hatred that they would hurl various insults at them, as discussed in the video, as well as maintain a general air of hostility towards a foreign, taboo presence in their country. This is how our characters should be roleplayed, I have no complaints in that regard, however, you, though you were not present for the situation whatsoever, and your friends, seemed to take issue with our roleplay. As such, a discussion was in order to hash out our differences and come to a reasonable compromise.

As is evident from the video, as well as your people's behaviour prior to and during our recording, this was evidently not your intention. When I entered the room, I, as well as my friends, were told that our roleplay is trash and that we are bad roleplayers. Needless to say, I was not recording, but I was suitably irritated by somebody I've never met before calling my roleplay shit. However, we continued the conversation and seemed to be getting somewhere for a bit, then, as seen in the video, it went downhill as most of your people seemed to be irritated not because we dropped the homophobic F word or that we were virulently anti-communist, but simply because the roleplay did not go their way. This shit happens and both you and the people of your group, aside from Cosmo, in that room, evidently have not learned this important lesson.

Anyway, aside from the insults and general pettiness, the conversation really wasn't going anywhere because your people were grasping at straws but, as he does most of the time, Para tried to be reasonable and offered a compromise. As is seen in the video, he agreed that we will have an internal group discussion about the matter and decide what to do then. This was fully supported by myself and Saffy but, alas, this was not good enough for you and your friends. Instead of ending the conversation on an amicable note, you continued on, making subtle threats about taking things to Rolle, using the large number of staff in the group as an excuse to intercede and, most of all, left the conversation like an immature child when you didn't get your way.

Now, as a regular community member, being browbeaten by a staff member in a TS channel for roleplaying my character does not sit well with me at all. There were several things wrong with you being in that situation, namely the inherent bias you possess as you are a member of the PCC, so anything you say to Rolle regarding this really should be taken with a grain of salt; you were also not present for the discussed situation yet you deigned to intercede and denounce our roleplay as bad and, what's more, attempted to force change on us as a group simply because your friends told you that we are shit roleplayers. How you can pass judgement and attempt to force change as somebody with that degree of personal involvement, without being involved in the complained situation, is beyond my meagre abilities of comprehension.

Overall, you demonstrated a bias as obvious as a ten inch penis, involved yourself in a situation which you knew nothing about, which also involved your group members, and, furthermore, decided to leave the conversation before its natural conclusion because we weren't folding to your bullying tactics. It was unimpressive to witness as a community member, and that is as nicely as it can be phrased.

Suggestions for improvement: Don't threaten community members, vaguely or otherwise, do not involve yourself or attempt to act in a staff capacity when there is evident self-interest in a situation and, finally, act in a manner befitting the title "Co-owner" of this community.

Thank you for your feedback, I will take it into consideration in any upcoming situations I might be involved in. Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this for my betterment.