Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:21
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Staff Feedback: JimRP

JimRP    172

Feel free to leave any staff feedback below for JimRP.

Always keep in mind the staff feedback posting rules when posting.

Follow the template below.

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help 
demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: See link.

Feedback: I just want to point out that giving people a shortcut for easier whitelisting seems a bit counter-intuitive, especially coming from a staff member.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe let newcomers read the entire thing on their own to make sure that they actually understood the content.

JimRP    172
3 hours ago, SomeWeirdAssGuy said:

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes: See link.

Feedback: I just want to point out that giving people a shortcut for easier whitelisting seems a bit counter-intuitive, especially coming from a staff member.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe let newcomers read the entire thing on their own to make sure that they actually understood the content.

Thank you for your feedback @SomeWeirdAssGuy, I did not give it to him with the intention of him finding the passphrase a lot easier or giving him a shortcut.

Some people are not good with reading and this is something that I've seen other staff members suggest in the past to people on TeamSpeak. 

My intentions were for him to still listen to the rules, since some people do not prefer reading, but also be able to find the passphrase. 

Thank you for your feedback and I'll be sure to not suggest that again as I see how it could give a small advantage to some people.

Dusty    1585

Link to the situation: https://www.twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: So, good job getting Mr Moon to play on the server again... But you really couldn't have picked a worse fucking time to do get him back here. We not only just witnessed a mass community-suicide, but people are also going on KOS sprees, the server isn't even full, and we're in the middle of a bad patch. This has to be the worse possible time for a streamer to come back. They're either going to get KOSed, not find anybody at all because the server can't even get to 60 on a saturday, or find stale RP. This should've either been done 3-6 months ago, or should have been done after .62 came out. Please do not use this as some example of how you saved the community. This was a terrible idea to bring him back right now. If we get any sort of wave of whitelist attempts, I will be absolutely amazed, but I'm sure it will be too little, too late, based on the timing.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe do this 3 months ago, when the new patch came out. Stick to your word when you said you were gonna get Mr Moon back "soon" like 6 months ago. It took you 6 months to get this done, and it's not even at a good time for it either. 

Also, if you are going to get a streamer/content creator back here, make sure it's at a good time in the community. As I said, we're in the middle of a shit patch, a mass suicide, and a server that cannot get to 60 on a saturday. Also try to set up something interesting for the streamer to do. Just paying a content creator to run around on a not-full server is a recipe for disaster.

JimRP    172
20 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Link to the situation: https://www.twitch.tv/mrmoonshouse

Feedback: So, good job getting Mr Moon to play on the server again... But you really couldn't have picked a worse fucking time to do get him back here. We not only just witnessed a mass community-suicide, but people are also going on KOS sprees, the server isn't even full, and we're in the middle of a bad patch. This has to be the worse possible time for a streamer to come back. They're either going to get KOSed, not find anybody at all because the server can't even get to 60 on a saturday, or find stale RP. This should've either been done 3-6 months ago, or should have been done after .62 came out. Please do not use this as some example of how you saved the community. This was a terrible idea to bring him back right now. If we get any sort of wave of whitelist attempts, I will be absolutely amazed, but I'm sure it will be too little, too late, based on the timing.

Suggestions for improvement: Maybe do this 3 months ago, when the new patch came out. Stick to your word when you said you were gonna get Mr Moon back "soon" like 6 months ago. It took you 6 months to get this done, and it's not even at a good time for it either. 

Also, if you are going to get a streamer/content creator back here, make sure it's at a good time in the community. As I said, we're in the middle of a shit patch, a mass suicide, and a server that cannot get to 60 on a saturday. Also try to set up something interesting for the streamer to do. Just paying a content creator to run around on a not-full server is a recipe for disaster.

I warned him but he still wanted to stream so yeah.

SillyGoose    230
Posted (edited)
Link to the situation: N/A

Feedback: Very helpful induvidual. Has helped me personally with problems on multiple occasions. I feel like you do not get enough credit for the things you did and still want to do for this community.
Suggestions for improvement: Stay positive. Maybe post a little more on the forums. I'm sure people would like the opinion of the co-owner.

Edited by jamieV_