Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hyborith

Whitelist Re-Apply Conformation Request.

Question

Hyborith    0

Check the attached link http://www.dayzrp.com/t-whitelist-help--10242

In this topic i appear to be in the same boat. old player returned to find that my whitelisting status is no longer valid.

for the sake of removing human error on my part i cross checked both player ID and GUID codes to thoses of the records i kept from my original whitelisting. (only the codes where kept)

to the main matter: according to the last post from Khardia the person in question is required to re-apply i need to conformation that i have to do the same to restore whitelisted status?

all information is gladly accepted.

3 answers to this question

Yes you need to re-apply as the whitelist have been wiped. Every players including the staff members had to re-apply.

Hyborith    0

cool Leon cheers for the info. in addition i suggest this information be added to one of the sticky of somewhere.

Please note if it already has been added to a primary information source then ignore this post-reply.

Khardia    0

cool Leon cheers for the info. in addition i suggest this information be added to one of the sticky of somewhere.

Please note if it already has been added to a primary information source then ignore this post-reply.

You can find it there.

Post-reply ignored ;)