Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Furlean

Bringin' back the good old 'danky meme page.

I'm going to put this nicely, I could not find any other threads like this and I contacted a Community Helper before posting this, I could not find any written form or rule that states anything about the prohibition of 'Meme' threads until further notice. 

Its been a couple of months since we lost the beloved 'Meme' page over a few individuals who AFAIK are not even a part of this community anymore. I never liked the fact that it only takes a handful to spoil it for the majority that stick around in this community. If the Moderator team wants to watch this space closely or shut it down, that's fine. However, I have a better suggestion to regulate this thread. Give individuals a '3 strikes your out' rule, if they go overboard and are dealt with 3 written cautions, give them a temporary or perm. ban from the thread. Make decisions of infringing people based on objective evidence and previous reports & evidence. If Moderators wish, they can even lay down some ground rules of their own. We are all adults (well, 16+ at least) so we should be able to laugh at a pixelated image on our monitors off without losing sleep over it. If you have any concerns or problems with someone who has offended you, then bring it up to them in Teamspeak or PM them to mediate further conflict. There is no constructive exchange if people take things the wrong way and it let it harm and build up, finally, letting it turn it into a e-drama spiral-fuckaround-carousel. Like it or not, Memes are here to stay, in and out of this community. So please, ladies and gentlemen, I bid you to share your memes! They can be about anything outside or inside of this community - but just to reiterate, play nice and have fun! Enjoy! 

1imggc.jpg

Edited by furlean

Shark    0

lmao Many people who shitposted on it are still very much in the community. Not all, But still a large amount.

Castiel    1124

This thread is a ticking time bomb. 

Eagle    409

There have been multiple petitions/Threads for the meme thread to be brought back that all end with the same result, it will not be a thing.

Question

Poll

Petition

With that being said.

/Closed.