Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:04

Sign in to follow this  
Rocco

To the ears of south zagoria (open frequency)

Rocco    34

*Zack looks at his clinic after coming down from a long trip north from his weed farm*

*he grabs the PTT and looks at Jason his partner*

Hello folks, me and my friend here are running a farm for your enjoyment if you are interested in getting some weed and having fun contact me. The farm is south of stary at the clinic enter there and ask for Zack. If you want a good high.

Hit me up.

*Zack pauses and thinks of something witty to say*

four twenty.

*Zack realeases the PTT and takes a drag from his joint*

Kunkka    109

*Shark take his Radio and start to Speak*

Hello Mister Zack you are Trying go Sell some Drugs Right?

Maybe i Should come too you and we can Talk About some Business....

*Shark put the Radio back in his Jacket*

Rocco    34
31 minutes ago, Kunkka said:

*Shark take his Radio and start to Speak*

Hello Mister Zack you are Trying go Sell some Drugs Right?

Maybe i Should come too you and we can Talk About some Business....

*Shark put the Radio back in his Jacket*

*Presses the PTT*

do come friend

*realeases the PTT*

*Ryan sits up in his bed, his arms and stomach wrapped in bandages. He sighs as he looks toward where Elena used to sleep and leans over, picking up the radio from the table. He turns it on and goes through various frequencies until he stumbles upon this one, listening for a moment before pushing down the PTT*

Huh... lotta people selling drugs these days, I thought the Gamblers had secured that market

*he shrugs*

Ah well, if you are looking for business I know that place at Kamensk has prostitution, so I wouldn't put drugs past them. 101 could do with something to take the edge off, maybe some extra bandages and morphine sticks as well. Hundreds of business opportunities

Good luck with your business

*he releases the PTT and chuckles to himself, placing the radio back on the table. He then takes a cigarette from the almost empty box and lights it, taking a drag as he leans back against the wall*

*Vanessa gets up and takes Woods's radio and walks outside, she then holds down the PTT*

"So you're selling drugs? Hmm..."

*She takes a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and opens it taking out a cig and placing it in her mouth*

"Might pay a visit if I get the time, it has been a while since I've had some good weed."

*She sits down on the porch and places the radio beside her and lights the cigarette taking a long drag as she looks off into the field*

Rocco    34
6 hours ago, Earthwalker said:

*Vanessa gets up and takes Woods's radio and walks outside, she then holds down the PTT*

"So you're selling drugs? Hmm..."

*She takes a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket and opens it taking out a cig and placing it in her mouth*

"Might pay a visit if I get the time, it has been a while since I've had some good weed."

*She sits down on the porch and places the radio beside her and lights the cigarette taking a long drag as she looks off into the field*

*Zack Jones Presses the PTT and Pauses for a bit thinking of what to say*

Come on buy we got the good shit.

*Pauses*

Fuck that was lame

*Pauses*

Shit is this still on

*releases the PTT*

Castiel    1124

Presses the PTT

Weed, huh? What gives you the right to sell that spook shit in my territory?

Releases the PTT

*He holds down the PTT and a strong southern accent comes through the radio*

"What yer dun diddley sellin' there boyo, weed? that maro- jay- waynah"

*He sighs and adjusts the hat on his head* 

"I'll pop on down tomorrow and pick some up"

*Smirks and lets go of the PTT*

Rocco    34
30 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Presses the PTT

Releases the PTT

*Zack takes a drag from his joint and thinks on what to say*

*He presses the PTT Button*

Fuck You

*Transmission ends*

30 minutes ago, Charlie said:

*He holds down the PTT and a strong southern accent comes through the radio*

"What yer dun diddley sellin' there boyo, weed? that maro- jay- waynah"

*He sighs and adjusts the hat on his head* 

"I'll pop on down tomorrow and pick some up"

*Smirks and lets go of the PTT*

*Zack Presses down the PTT*

Business is moving friend to much heat at the old place

*transmission ends*

33 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Presses the PTT

Releases the PTT

*Zack grabs his radio in a hurry realizing what he has just done*

*He presses the PTT*

Look man Im sorry ok. I just been going through the shitter lately and I dont want no harm.

If you want to give me a place where I can sell it let me know.

*transmission ends*

Castiel    1124

He presses the PTT

Fuck me? Fuck me?!? Fuck you!!

You wanna get high, I'll give you a high. I'll burn your crops to the ground.

He releases the PTT

Rocco    34
1 minute ago, Castiel said:

He presses the PTT

Fuck me? Fuck me?!? Fuck you!!

You wanna get high, I'll give you a high. I'll burn your crops to the ground.

He releases the PTT

*Zack presses the PTT*

ok I tried to apologize but now I realize you're just like all the rest.

Oh and, Fuck you

*Transmission ends*

Castiel    1124

Presses the PTT

We'll let you continue to sell the stuff in and around the Sobor area under a few circumstances. Meet me in Novy Sobor and we'll come to an agreement.

Releases the PTT

Rocco    34
24 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Presses the PTT

We'll let you continue to sell the stuff in and around the Sobor area under a few circumstances. Meet me in Novy Sobor and we'll come to an agreement.

Releases the PTT

*Zack Chuckles*

*He presses the PTT*

Is that right?

*transmission ends*

Grimnir    589

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

To the gentleman with the generosity of a king.

*He pauses.*

I would love to meet you and buy some of your products. I would ask what you are offering, but I suppose that would be the wrong place to do so.

*He pauses.*

What is the right place?

*He releases the PTT button.* 

Edited by Grimnir

Rocco    34
4 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

To the gentleman with the generosity of a king.

*He pauses.*

I would love to meet you and buy some of your products. I would ask what you are offering, but I suppose that would be the wrong place to do so.

*He pauses.*

What is the right place?

*He releases the PTT button.* 

Novy is my next destination clinic at stary is in the shitter

*Zack releases the PTT*

Grimnir    589
37 minutes ago, Castiel said:

3 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Novy is my next destination clinic at stary is in the shitter

*Zack releases the PTT*

*Anton sighs and pushes down the PTT button.*

When I said King I am not adressing some dealer, I am adressing the guy whou is talking like he owns the drug business. I want to find out if he can live up to his reputation.

*Anton releases the PTT button and goes back to drinking with the Captain.*

Rocco    34
14 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

*Anton sighs and pushes down the PTT button.*

When I said King I am not adressing some dealer, I am adressing the guy whou is talking like he owns the drug business. I want to find out if he can live up to his reputation.

*Anton releases the PTT button and goes back to drinking with the Captain.*

*Zack presses down the PTT embaressed*

Woops sorry

*Transmission ends*

Skinner    440

*Doctor West overhears Zack's voice and an idea comes to his mind. Suddenly he reaches for the radio*

Mr. Jones, thank you for the uhhh... demonstration and the goods. I've passed them along to someone who can do some good with them. Don't worry, I remembered your conditions. 

Oh and I thought of a name, it came to me during my uhhh... experience. Blue dream. Just a suggestion. See you around.

*Reaching into the box of cereal he was snacking on, he realizes it's empty. Not remembering eating the whole thing, he frowns and searches for another snack.*

Rocco    34
8 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

*Doctor West overhears Zack's voice and an idea comes to his mind. Suddenly he reaches for the radio*

Mr. Jones, thank you for the uhhh... demonstration and the goods. I've passed them along to someone who can do some good with them. Don't worry, I remembered your conditions. 

Oh and I thought of a name, it came to me during my uhhh... experience. Blue dream. Just a suggestion. See you around.

*Reaching into the box of cereal he was snacking on, he realizes it's empty. Not remembering eating the whole thing, he frowns and searches for another snack.*

*Zack presses the PTT*

Ill use the name

*Zack relaeses the PTT*

*Lyaria flicks to the frequency scribbled into her book to check on that two bit dealer she heard broadcasting his business over the airwaves in their territory. When she hears his voice she simply sighs heavily and presses down the PTT*

"Listen here you stupid piece of shit. The Gamblers have not received a call or visit from you requesting permission to deal in our  territory. Now I personally like to keep things professional and businesslike but the men and women I run with...well they don't take too kind to such blatant disrespectful behavior. Do you know what happens when you disrespect a Gambler? Well I do hope you are not so unwise to continue with your current behavior or you will soon have first hand knowledge. Now you are setting up in Novy are you? I'll come pay a visit."

*She releases the PTT and rolls her eyes before getting back to the books. Someone had to fucking balance them.*

Edited by Lyaria

Rocco    34
25 minutes ago, Lyaria said:

*Lyaria flicks to the frequency scribbled into her book to check on that two bit dealer she heard broadcasting his business over the airwaves in their territory. When she hears his voice she simply sighs heavily and presses down the PTT*

"Listen here you stupid piece of shit. The Gamblers have not received a call or visit from you requesting permission to deal in our  territory. Now I personally like to keep things professional and businesslike but the men and women I run with...well they don't take too kind to such blatant disrespectful behavior. Do you know what happens when you disrespect a Gambler? Well I do hope you are not so unwise to continue with your current behavior or you will soon have first hand knowledge. Now you are setting up in Novy are you? I'll come pay a visit."

*She releases the PTT and rolls her eyes before getting back to the books. Someone had to fucking balance them.*

*Zack chuckles*

*he presses down the PTT*

Very business like to say stupid piece of shit amirite. Anyways never heard of you and dont care about that shit anymore Im selling,Dealing and living my life happy and free. So instead of pulling this garbage as a bussiness proposal re think your strategy.

*Pauses*

Also Novy was a no go to.Im doing my own thing under the sun if you want drugs I come to you with the blue dream. Not looking to shut my doors anytime soon. However you talk of business and im happy to do so, just dont be such a bitch in person.

*Zack slams his radio on the table as an account of a stressful day he has had*

*Zack checks to make sure the radio is not broken*