Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
gus

trouble

Question

gus    0

hey im just trying to get in controlled rp and i guess im not as smart as the average adult A cant find my passphrase read 3 times :/ and B the whole teamspeak thing is confusing me 

7 answers to this question

Karma    167

The Passphrase is there, you just need to keep reading over the rules page. Reading it outloud tends to help people find it. As for the teamspeak what do you mean it confuses you?

gus    0
1 minute ago, Rose said:

The Passphrase is there, you just need to keep reading over the rules page. Reading it outloud tends to help people find it. As for the teamspeak what do you mean it confuses you?

uuid idk what that is

Karma    167
1 minute ago, gus said:

uuid idk what that is

When you start up teamspeak hit CTRL+I then down at the bottom there will be a little blue text (if you have updated your teamspeak) that says go advanced, hit that and then copy the unique ID that pops up and paste it onto the teamspeak page and hit save and you will be good to go.

Sofie    0

The only tip I can give you is read it slowly out loud. It is in there and it won't make sense so you will eventually find it.

To be able to connect to anything else than helpdesk and newcomer channel you have to add your UUID here: http://www.dayzrp.com/teamspeak/

To find ur UUID go to settings -> Identities (or CTRL+I) -> Go advanced (if necessary) -> Unique ID -> post that in on the bar on the forums.

This will allow you to connect to other TeamSpeak channels.

Edited by Sofie

Boston    768

You must read the rules aloud, and slowly. If you haven't found the (quite distinguishable) passphrase, it means you're rushing.

As far as TeamSpeak, you need your UUID, which you can find by hitting CRTL+I, advanced, and there will be text next to Unique ID. Copy and paste that in the bar on the forums, and you will be able to operate TeamSpeak. This was intended to prevent trolls from joining random channels.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask. You can also join TS and the waiting for staff help if you would like only Staff Assistance.

JimRP    169

If you've read it multiple times (and understood everything and just haven't found the passphrase) I recommend that you copy + paste everything into Google Translate and let it read it out loud for you.

UUID can be found under Tools -> Identities (CTRL+I) & then by clicking the Go Advanced button in the bottom.

Beni    860

Hello @gus

As many people have said, the passphrase is unique for everyone and no one can really help you regarding this issue. It's just one of them things, we have the passphrase in place that way we know that every single person has read through the rules and has some sort of basic understanding. With that being said.. Here: 

Beni's Top Tips For Finding The Passphrase:

• Read each part of the rules slowly
  • Take regular break
  • Do NOT refresh the page, the passphrase move's. 
  • Read it out loud

I will be solving this question now because you  have gotten the correct answers you need.

Good luck.