Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheMechanic

Message to SGRU

Guest TheMechanic   
Guest TheMechanic

You don't understand what you have started. I came here in peace and within an hour a team of men pretending to be hero's of the server pick me up and try to rob me. I killed one of them for their troubles but I still survived. With a new band of men I found their base, killed the man setting a trap at the factory for not surrendering his arms only to take the roof sniper hostage. But yes I let him go as he complied. Later on the blue hippy van returned and with a band of true hero's we stopped their car and riddled them all with bullets. Yes I lost a friend today but I survived this encounter. So SGRU as someone new to the server you have picked on the wrong man and paid dearly for it. I lost me wife and son to this zombie apocalypse and I will not be brought down by your sly tactics you are immoral as a clan!

I call on all people who are not part of this clan to not be pushed around. I will help you fight them. I came here just to run a repair business but now I find myself quickly turned into a soldier and now a killer.

SGRU lost many men today and I suggest they lay down their arms and oppressing ways or you will lose more men! You are an enemy to all that is good and I will save my new found people!

You pushed me too far you have been warned!

Mech

Wunsleh    10

You don't understand what you have started. I came here in peace and within an hour a team of men pretending to be hero's of the server pick me up and try to rob me. I killed one of them for their troubles but I still survived. With a new band of men I found their base, killed the man setting a trap at the factory for not surrendering his arms only to take the roof sniper hostage. But yes I let him go as he complied. Later on the blue hippy van returned and with a band of true hero's we stopped their car and riddled them all with bullets. Yes I lost a friend today but I survived this encounter. So SGRU as someone new to the server you have picked on the wrong man and paid dearly for it. I lost me wife and son to this zombie apocalypse and I will not be brought down by your sly tactics you are immoral as a clan!

I call on all people who are not part of this clan to not be pushed around. I will help you fight them. I came here just to run a repair business but now I find myself quickly turned into a soldier and now a killer.

SGRU lost many men today and I suggest they lay down their arms and oppressing ways or you will lose more men! You are an enemy to all that is good and I will save my new found people!

You pushed me too far you have been warned!

Mech

*applauds* you killed a couple of unarmed S-GRU members, feel impressed

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

*Sigh* can't we all be friends here?

Caesar    438

I remember when we picked you up offering to take you to the TP until you admitted to robbing one of our members of w/e shit weapon he had.

It was you who became riddle in bullets.

Guest TheMechanic   
Guest TheMechanic

The story in the car I made up to see if you were who I thought you were. As soon as you talked about my AK being a borderline acceptable weapon I knew something matched the terrible philosophy of your clan. I have never killed an unarmed man or woman. But its your fault for starting this. If one man can make you the laughing stock of the server then once I work with the people of Chernarus you will be of yesterdays news. Even leaving me for dead did not help your cause but it will shape your fate.

Sonnyy    0

Well, true, we had the Blue Pedo Van, we were driving to the Airfield with 4 people inside the Van, 2 of them had no weapons ( and when I say no weapon, I literally mean no Weapons ), another one had a pistol I think and 1 had CZ 550.

As said, we were driving in the Van, when a white GAZ passed us and followed us for a bit. I said in direct chat " Are you guys sure ? do you really want to rob us now ? ", we were not hostile at all, you guys kept following us with the GAZ, and as soon as you managed to overtake us, u started a robbery by saying " stop the car don't get out this is a robbery " and what ever.

We stopped the Car, 2 of your guys got shot+killed nearly instantly and 1 of your guys was driven over by one of us in the Pedo Van.

You managed to kill 2 unarmed people, during > YOUR ROBBERY <

And the rest you wrote is bullshit btw, nothing of that has happened like this, and these 2 unarmed with the pedo van, were the only guys, killed by you and your friends.

But thanks for posting more bullshit involving S-GRU. Appreciated.

So, let me get this straight.

You basically robbed S-GRU, killed two unarmed people while getting yourselves killed, and that's supposed to convince people to rise up against them?

Eh, no thanks. I may not agree with S-GRU's philosophies in-character, but there are far worse bandit clans (and individual bandits) out there. You know, the ones that will literally rob you blind and leave you defenseless?

If you want to lead a campaign worth fighting, target those guys.

Wunsleh    10

Mostly bullshit to get more flaming on S-GRU...could an admin close this before it goes out of hand again...

Osaka    22

Wow, the defense in here........ OP is clearly acting like an angry Scott, and roleplaying something that might be true.

But with all pirate speaking Scotts, tales like these might be made of rum and vodka.

You guys could have played along. This is a silly RP, not a report. you can pretend here, no need to bite and bathe in innocence. :P

Guest TheMechanic   
Guest TheMechanic

Some of the things these people are saying I do not understand. I know what kind of welcome I got around here from them and it has not left a good impression on me. The whole reason I have blood on my hands is because of foolish attempted robberies on myself and innocent people. I watched SGRU execute some man on a quad in the TP yesterday as I sat there watching. This told me a lot about your clan. You are nothing but oppressive killers and I will lay down my tools and pickup my gun.

ZeroXiz    0

You know, the ones that will literally rob you blind and leave you defenseless?

Like S-GRU yesterday and NEAF, they robbed the man for the second time, he only had a flashlight. Luckily CLF were patrolling the area and put an end to the russian scum.

Soldiers, do not believe in the russian propaganda, they are nothing, but slime on Chernarussian soil! Rise now soldiers and fight for a glorious death!

Guest TheMechanic   
Guest TheMechanic

Like S-GRU yesterday and NEAF, they robbed the man for the second time, he only had a flashlight. Luckily CLF were patrolling the area and put an end to the russian scum.

Soldiers, do not believe in the russian propaganda, they are nothing, but slime on Chernarussian soil! Rise now soldiers and fight for a glorious death!

I hear you and many others. We all need to join together because they go around saying SGRU business but now you have made it the viable business of the Mechanic and thus your days are numbered as you have never come up against a man that has lost all. So what else do I have to lose?

Sonnyy    0

.. So what else do I have to lose?

Your life, son, your life.

.. as happened already many times in the last night.

Go and Team Up with who ever you want, and I will kill who ever you found ....... again.

Caesar    438

TheMechanic,

I warn you against such future talk, you would not want to bring down the wrath of S-GRU down on your head.

Also when you told us about you apparently robbing one of our members you could have said nothing since it was BS and we would have done you the service of transporting you to the TP.

The S-GRU are not merciless bandits as the CLF rabble would have you believe, we are here for very good reasons.

Also we do not want to create another mass grave for 15+ civilians who decided it was up to them to interrupt our interruptions.

You have been warned.

Glenn O    3

My mercenary senses tickles and do I smell some profit in the distanse?

Jayplay95    0

The Mechanic, you are a very enthusiastic guy. I would like to meet you in game and probably invite you to join CDCR. Look for our recruiting thread if you are interested.

Daniel    2

you try to fight us you die. Easy as that.

Get a recording?

[video=youtube]

\\ IC Your men died to 3 unarmed Spetsnaz soldier. We're our own weapon. Do not try this again... and thanks for the equipment... saved us a lot of time.

\\ OOC Cut the bs. Stop lying... you guys chased our betvan and told us to stop, we did and you all died. You survived? And why I could ID your body? You survived, yes, but not in this world.

Caesar    438

The video says it all.

Good luck, you will need it.

Guest TheMechanic   
Guest TheMechanic

Yes and I am still lying there alive prone, watching you BBQ in your car. If I had any ammo left it would have been the same fate for you. Victory for the free people of Chernarus!

Wunsleh    10

//ooc// you guys started shooting from the atc tower at one of our operators.

Oh and you missed a couple of our operators :P

Yes and I am still lying there alive prone, watching you BBQ in your car. If I had any ammo left it would have been the same fate for you. Victory for the free people of Chernarus!

No, you don't. Stop lying. I ID your body and shot your head twice. I stayed in that position over an hour. After grabbing all the gear that I wanted and put it on your car I went away...

//ooc// you guys started shooting from the atc tower at one of our operators.

Oh and you missed a couple of our operators :P

I'm not sure but I think he died to Mikhail but later Mikhail got sniped. :)