Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:56

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Not whitelisted?

Question

Samaritan    250

Hi,

I don't appear to be whitelisted anymore, did I miss/do something?  I have recently changed my GPU, PSU so I have not been in game for a while which could be a reason, maybe?

If I need to re-whitelist it's fine but I just wanted to know why I'm not anymore.

Thanks

Samaritan

14 answers to this question

William    398

I would talk to an admin

6 minutes ago, Samaritan said:

Hi,

I don't appear to be whitelisted anymore, did I miss/do something?  I have recently changed my GPU, PSU so I have not been in game for a while which could be a reason, maybe?

If I need to re-whitelist it's fine but I just wanted to know why I'm not anymore.

Thanks

Samaritan

Samaritan we don't want your type here anymore! ya know the nice helpful type...

But just so that I don't get points i'm sure it was just a mess up with the system. I would talk to whatever admin is on and i'm sure they will fix it for you.

Alex    451

I can't find your whitelist, you don't have one archived, active or anything. I'll look more into it, but when was the last time you played?

Samaritan    250
2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can't find your whitelist, you don't have one archived, active or anything. I'll look more into it, but when was the last time you played?

It has been a while, before my GPU and PSU died not sure when exactly that would have been. I took a break from DayZRP in October 2016 for a while so it must have been around then at a guess. So four months maybe.

Alex    451
Just now, Samaritan said:

It has been a while, before my GPU and PSU died not sure when exactly that would have been. I took a break from DayZRP in October 2016 for a while so it must have been around then at a guess. So four months maybe.

Hmm. I'll keep looking, apologies for now seeing as I have no idea why I can't find your whitelist.

Samaritan    250
Just now, Alex said:

Hmm. I'll keep looking, apologies for now seeing as I have no idea why I can't find your whitelist.

No worries, these things happen. The DayZRP gods obviously don't want a good Samaritan anymore :)

Samaritan    250

Any news on my missing whitelist? Do I need to make some missing posters or organise a search party?

Edited by Samaritan

Beni    679

Hello @Samaritan

Sorry you're having this issue. I will contact some staff about this issue.. I'm sorry I can't be of any actual help. 

I will 100% Put something in the staff slack right now and see what I can do! 

Once again, sorry you're having this issue. 

Oliv    1548

@Samaritan were you by chance on a break and we took your whitelist while the site migrated? I know you mentioned leaving thread with your PSU/GPU out of commission.

Castiel    1124
1 minute ago, Oliv said:

@Samaritan were you by chance on a break and we took your whitelist while the site migrated? I know you mentioned leaving thread with your PSU/GPU out of commission.

Yeah, see here:

leaving thread / returning thread, looks like his whitelist wasn't active during the transition.

Oliv    1548

That's what I figured. I'll send you a message on how we can proceed Samaritan, but the issue was that your whitelist was technically archived when we migrated to here and it never got transferred.

Samaritan    250
9 hours ago, Oliv said:

That's what I figured. I'll send you a message on how we can proceed Samaritan, but the issue was that your whitelist was technically archived when we migrated to here and it never got transferred.

Thanks for the info via the message. I'm at work at the moment so I'll get on it later today. No rush as I'll be away from my PC for 4 days after tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Beni said:

Hello @Samaritan

Sorry you're having this issue. I will contact some staff about this issue.. I'm sorry I can't be of any actual help. 

I will 100% Put something in the staff slack right now and see what I can do! 

Once again, sorry you're having this issue. 

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who replied, it's much appreciated, looks like I took a break at the wrong time :-).  

Edited by Samaritan

Beni    679

Hello @Samaritan

Can you please select the answer you found most helpful, to do this hit the big check button to the left of your avatar ( I know you'll probably know how to do this but, I've gotta say it)