Jump to content
Server time: 2018-07-20, 03:17 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Not whitelisted?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I don't appear to be whitelisted anymore, did I miss/do something?  I have recently changed my GPU, PSU so I have not been in game for a while which could be a reason, maybe?

If I need to re-whitelist it's fine but I just wanted to know why I'm not anymore.

Thanks

Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

I would talk to an admin

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Samaritan said:

Hi,

I don't appear to be whitelisted anymore, did I miss/do something?  I have recently changed my GPU, PSU so I have not been in game for a while which could be a reason, maybe?

If I need to re-whitelist it's fine but I just wanted to know why I'm not anymore.

Thanks

Samaritan

Samaritan we don't want your type here anymore! ya know the nice helpful type...

 

But just so that I don't get points i'm sure it was just a mess up with the system. I would talk to whatever admin is on and i'm sure they will fix it for you.

Share this post


Link to post

That has to be a mistake, I know you were active when the switch to the new whitelisting was made.

Share this post


Link to post

I can't find your whitelist, you don't have one archived, active or anything. I'll look more into it, but when was the last time you played?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can't find your whitelist, you don't have one archived, active or anything. I'll look more into it, but when was the last time you played?

It has been a while, before my GPU and PSU died not sure when exactly that would have been. I took a break from DayZRP in October 2016 for a while so it must have been around then at a guess. So four months maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Samaritan said:

It has been a while, before my GPU and PSU died not sure when exactly that would have been. I took a break from DayZRP in October 2016 for a while so it must have been around then at a guess. So four months maybe.

Hmm. I'll keep looking, apologies for now seeing as I have no idea why I can't find your whitelist.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Alex said:

Hmm. I'll keep looking, apologies for now seeing as I have no idea why I can't find your whitelist.

No worries, these things happen. The DayZRP gods obviously don't want a good Samaritan anymore :)

Share this post


Link to post

Any news on my missing whitelist? Do I need to make some missing posters or organise a search party?

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Samaritan

Sorry you're having this issue. I will contact some staff about this issue.. I'm sorry I can't be of any actual help. 

I will 100% Put something in the staff slack right now and see what I can do! 

Once again, sorry you're having this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post

@Samaritan were you by chance on a break and we took your whitelist while the site migrated? I know you mentioned leaving thread with your PSU/GPU out of commission.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Oliv said:

@Samaritan were you by chance on a break and we took your whitelist while the site migrated? I know you mentioned leaving thread with your PSU/GPU out of commission.

Yeah, see here:

leaving thread / returning thread, looks like his whitelist wasn't active during the transition.

Share this post


Link to post

That's what I figured. I'll send you a message on how we can proceed Samaritan, but the issue was that your whitelist was technically archived when we migrated to here and it never got transferred.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Oliv said:

That's what I figured. I'll send you a message on how we can proceed Samaritan, but the issue was that your whitelist was technically archived when we migrated to here and it never got transferred.

Thanks for the info via the message. I'm at work at the moment so I'll get on it later today. No rush as I'll be away from my PC for 4 days after tomorrow. 

 

9 hours ago, Beni said:

Hello @Samaritan

Sorry you're having this issue. I will contact some staff about this issue.. I'm sorry I can't be of any actual help. 

I will 100% Put something in the staff slack right now and see what I can do! 

Once again, sorry you're having this issue. 

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who replied, it's much appreciated, looks like I took a break at the wrong time :-).  

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Samaritan

Can you please select the answer you found most helpful, to do this hit the big check button to the left of your avatar ( I know you'll probably know how to do this but, I've gotta say it)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×