Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:32

Sign in to follow this  

BeanZ?

Question

So I'm generally curious here. 

Why was Sirschmoopy's BeanZ removed? 

I'm seriously curious why this users legit BeanZ were removed from this Report.

Would like an answer from @Rolle or an admin because this is hardly fair for someone that had a legit bean count. 

12 answers to this question

GIVE HIM HIS BEANS BACK

Wow..... That's fucking bs man

Edited by Bruce

Rolle    2450

I removed the BeanZ as I deemed them to be illegitimate and given because of OOC hate which is against community rules.

Newcomer guide states:

Any BeanZ that the staff deems to be spam or given for illegitimate reasons may be deleted.

Continued abuse will lead to those people's BeanZ counters reset and their ability to give BeanZ suspended permanently.

2 minutes ago, Rolle said:

I removed the BeanZ as I deemed them to be illegitimate and given because of OOC hate which is against community rules.

Newcomer guide states:

Continued abuse will lead to those people's BeanZ counters reset and their ability to give BeanZ suspended permanently.

Rolle I gave the dude beanz because he seemed like a really genuine guy I don't know what he's done wrong. To be honest I don't think it's fair because people have chosen to give him beanz, not everybody has given him beanz for that report I gave him them as I've said for being a honest dude.

Castiel    1124

I think he just got beanz because his posts were funny, but fair enough. 

TBH I gave him points for honesty, sucks that it was decided that everyone was doing it for OOC hate.

2 minutes ago, Post said:

TBH I gave him points for honesty, sucks that it was decided that everyone was doing it for OOC hate.

I don't hate anyone, just giving a guy some beanz. 

I meant that it was assumed everyone giving beanz was doing it maliciously, don't feel that's true.

11 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Newcomer guide states:

i personally gave him beanz because i liked his bravery and admitting what he did wrong how is that exactly illegitimate ?

i fail to see how you can enforce that rule and tell if beanz are illegitimate  and tbh i'v seen many people roasting someone and getting beanz why is it any different or is it just because its jimrp ? 

12 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Newcomer guide states:

I gave him beanz because Jimrp calls me an asshole and a douchebag to other people; but yes I am the one with the ooc hate.

Shadows    1000

Feel free to make a separate discussion about this as this is in the questions and has been answered.

/Closed

Rolle    2450
Just now, Keedz said:

i fail to see how you can enforce that rule and tell if beanz are illegitimate  and tbh i'v seen many people roasting someone and getting beanz why is it any different or is it just because its jimrp ? 

I can enforce the rule because I'm the community owner. And it was done because the dude gathered something like 150 BeanZ due to him KoSing someone. That has never happened before so I stepped in. Couldn't care less for a few random BeanZ given for a roast normally, but when it gets to triple digits, I step in.