Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:09

Sign in to follow this  
BorderLineGamer

Hello fellow survivors!

I've played DayZ a little in the past, and i'm 'usually' friendly.

My friend showed me this DayZRP site and some video's and it looks awesome, and i've played a few other RP games in the past.

I hope that I can become a member and asset to this community during the next application session!

- 'The Blowfish'

Hey Blowfish, welcome to DayZRP! "Usually" friendly sounds pretty vague! I'll be careful in your vicinity.

If you need any help, with anything, just ask. PM me or someone else from the staff, read some guides, go on IRC, on TeamSpeak or make a thread in the troubleshooting section!

While you are waiting for the whitelist to open again, feel free to browse the forums and maybe talk a bit on IRC. That's a good way to get to know the community.

[video=youtube]

JakeGriffin    0

Hey Blowfish, welcome to DayZRP! "Usually" friendly sounds pretty vague! I'll be careful in your vicinity.

If you need any help, with anything, just ask. PM me or someone else from the staff, read some guides, go on IRC, on TeamSpeak or make a thread in the troubleshooting section!

While you are waiting for the whitelist to open again, feel free to browse the forums and maybe talk a bit on IRC. That's a good way to get to know the community.

[video=youtube]

Someone shares our love for Breaking Bad, I see :P

Thanks Gijs, i'll be sure to PM someone if I need a hand, although i'm sure i'll be able to get all the help I need from these guides!

Also, glad to see you got my alias' names reference!

Thanks Gijs, i'll be sure to PM someone if I need a hand, although i'm sure i'll be able to get all the help I need from these guides!

Haha, I didn't even know you were with the Talon Company as well. I didn't want to make two Breaking Bad references in one day. Now I've gotten really interested in your clan.

Can't wait for the last few episodes. Vince must love me to let it start on my birthday.

And please, call me Gus.

Also, I do want you two to re-enact that scene on the server. Start practicing your coughing.

JakeGriffin    0

Haha, I didn't even know you were with the Talon Company as well. I didn't want to make two Breaking Bad references in one day. Now I've gotten really interested in your clan.

Can't wait for the last few episodes. Vince must love me to let it start on my birthday.

And please, call me Gus.

Also, I do want you two to re-enact that scene on the server. Start practicing your coughing.

That'll be good to have an already established member helping us out! Well, if by "really interested" meaning you're going to be friendly, even with a rival merc company :P

And please, call me Gus.

That'll be good to have an already established member helping us out! Well, if by "really interested" meaning you're going to be friendly, even with a rival merc company :P

Not so sure about friendly... It's all in good faith though. I'm a business man. Pay me, and I'll be anything you want me to be.

Meatlunk    0

Greetings, Also waiting for the whitelist to open again. Streams and videos really got me want to play it. Hopefully I'll see you in game soon. Gijs sounds like a dutch name, you from Belgium or Netherlands ?

And please, call me Gus.

Haha, those last few episodes are going to be the bomb! Also, i'm up for re-enacting that scene at some point if we're accepted.

Oh, and that's awesome that it starts on your birthday, that'll be an awesome day!

Welcome ! Hope to see ya someday :)

Thanks, hope to see you too, as long as your not going to kill me!

Greetings, Also waiting for the whitelist to open again. Streams and videos really got me want to play it. Hopefully I'll see you in game soon.

Good luck on getting whitelisted, and (as long as your friendly) maybe we'll be buddies in-game!

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Good luck to you sir!

I like friendly people.

Greetings, Also waiting for the whitelist to open again. Streams and videos really got me want to play it. Hopefully I'll see you in game soon. Gijs sounds like a dutch name, you from Belgium or Netherlands ?

The Netherlands.

Welcome, Meatlunk!