Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:31

Sign in to follow this  
Chewy

The quest and request for pants [Open Freq]

Chewy    548

*Cait threw herself back onto the bed behind her, staring up at the ceiling above her. She picked her radio up off the night stand, taking a deep breath before pushing down the PTT.*

"Ehem.. People of.. Uh, South Zagoria. My name is Caitlyn. And I err.. I have a request. See, my boy- ...My boy Stitches,- No, hang on.."

*She lets go of the PTT, smacking her hand against her head and muttering to herself. "Try again.." She would say, pressing the PTT back down.*

"Ignore my previous statement. People of South Zagoria, my name is Caitlyn and I've got a bit of an announcement. We have been searching high and low for, one of the most valuable things possible, something so hard to come by, that poor Stitches is tearing his hair out and willing to give -ANYTHING- in return. Heck, we've offered.. What was it? A.. A FAL or something.. Just for this one thing."

*She pauses briefly, trying her best to keep a straight face.*

"Black. Slack. Pants. You heard me right. We're looking for someone, ANYONE, to step forth and bring a pair, heck, maybe more than a pair, of black slack pants of good condition. You'll be rewarded, I'm sure we can sort something out. 'Donations' are also accepted. So hey.. If you possibly out there have some, give me a location and we can meet up. Right. I should get back to sorting things out. Thanks."

*Cait released the PTT, chewing her bottom lip and sighing.*

*endeavour hears the voice coming from the radio*

I've got some out back I think

*Endeavour lets go of the PTT*

Edited by Western

Tia is laying down on the beach looking at the starts and decides to play with radio and over hears someone in need of clothes and holds ptt

You know i love my clothes so maybe i can help you out here

She releases ptt for a moment as siggy shouts over and then holds it again 

says quietly so siggy doesnt hear her

whats the reward?

In the back ground what the fuck you doing talking on that radio bitch! she releases ptt 

Chewy    548

*Cait blinked a little at the hecticity of the background noise coming from another person's radio. She pushed the PTT down, eyebrow raised.*

"Hello? Uh, rewards.. Well, as stated, we're searching high and low, and uhh, willing to give anything really- but we got ransacked last night. I'll have to have a look around and see. Make an offer?"

*She released the PTT, sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor, fiddling with a gas mask in her hands.*

Tia waits till siggy is sleeping and holds ptt talking quietly 

ok i see all i am interested in is maybe some new clothes or...

Thinks about what the president said about helping the club

guns and ammo

She releases ptt slowly laying it back down not to disturb siggy

Tia is lying next to a drugged up siggy in bed and holds ptt

If i find them pants i will tell you dont worry 

she looks at siggy and laughs shaking her head 

Good luck if you find them before me let me know

She releases ptt and smokes the rest of joint before hitting the sack

Edited by dankatronic

SirMadness    22

*Dan sits back looking at the dark grey pants trousers.*

Found some dark grey slacks. Dunno if you want them. Lemme know. Out

*Dan releases the PTT and continues back to base*

Chewy    548

*Cait furrows her brow a little, looking to her right to see a quirkly Stitches striding down the road. She pushes the PTT down.*

"Mmh, sadly it's got to be none other than black. I mean, we -have- a pair now, but it would be incredibly appreciated if we could get some spares, just incase this pair becomes swiss cheese like last time. Thank you for the offer, however!"

*She releases the PTT, stuffing the radio in her vest pocket as she broke into a jog to keep up with the lanky man ahead of her.*

*He presses down on the PTT*

"Evenin' there lass, got me hands on a spare pair o' them black pants if ya still wantin'...Pretty good condition to no blood on 'em or anytin'."

*He pauses for a moment*

"Oh! Names Jackie by the way."

*He releases the PTT*

Chewy    548

*A warm smile crept up on her face as she pressed down on the PTT, her voice seeming cheery.*

"Really?! That's amazing Jackie! Is uh, there anything you would like? Is there somewhere we can meet at some point?"

*She released the PTT feeling slightly victorious.*

*He presses down the PTT*

"Uhh, some ammo for them huntin' rifles would be swell if ya got any, as for a time and a place anywhere long the northern highway tends to work for me, free pretty much whenever for the next couple hours."

*He releases the PTT*

Castiel    1124

*Presses the PTT*

Let me get this right... You're gonna reward me if I take my pants off and hand 'em over? Interesting.

*Releases the PTT*