Server time: 2017-08-18, 23:57

Sign in to follow this  
Elmo

To Crow [Private Frequency]

Elmo    902

*Max's rucksack thuds heavily against the aged wooden floor of a modest, green peeling house just outside of a small village. Kneeling down heavily on one knee, Max groans slightly, a twang of pain shooting up his back. "Fucking shoes are gonna kill ye Max, get some new ones." he mutters grumpily to himself. Unzipping his pack with a satisfying sound, he rustles around inside the guts of the pack for a few moments, before retrieving a small, beaten radio with two batteries lumped inside the clumsy casing.*

*After several tries, Maxwell switches to the correct frequency.*

"Message number 14, Crow I think I'm on the right frequency though I can't be sure, fucking radio is bollocksed, I'd have more luck convincing a blind man the piss I'm landing in his ear is rain than getting this bloody thing working properly."

*He pauses to clear his throat softly, before resuming speaking, his voice sounds soft with a tinge of Limerick Irish.*

"Crow, we need to meet. Scrapyard at the small village next to that town... what was it called... Stary Sobor thats the one, the town east of that has a small scrapyard directly north along the exiting road, you can't miss it... well... you probably could. Come alone, armed if you wish, I'll see you soon."

*After several seconds of static, Max switches to the next frequency and continues repeating his message.*

*Crow relaxes in his little hid away idle playing with his lover hair wishing she get better from the cold she has.  As he relaxes he decide to listen to his radio see if he been hailed by anyone. when he hear Maxxy voice he groans thinking either he going to have a great old time or knife on the side of his skull in the end of this. he decides to set to see his old friend see what he needs. he turn the radio off giving himself the option to change his mind if needed*

Elmo    902

*Standing in an expansive, lushly green field kissing the southern curve of the town of Guglovo, Maxwell looks up at the amber sky and sighs happily. "Tis a beautiful view Ashley, were you here to see it with me" he says quietly to himself, smiling with a tinge of sadness. Unbuckling his belt, he pulls his radio out from it and tosses his belt to the side.*

"Crow, I'm tired of waiting. You have eighteen hours to set the meeting with your master. I will not ask again, you know the consequences should you deign to keep me waiting."

"Tick tick Crow."

*With a satisfied grunt, he releases the transmission key on his radio and tosses it down next to him. Relaxing into the dew covered grass, he trains his eyes on the rising morning sun.*

*Crow groan laying against a tree, he pull his radio out and press down PPT*

GO FUCKING ROT MAX....I HAVE BEEN FUCKING BUSY

*Crow groan looking his leg curse lightly then speak again this time trying to hold his pain in*

Where fuck you...[he groan in pain lightly] want to meet you cunt