Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:09

Sign in to follow this  
Keione

Cannot Join Server

Question

Keione    49

I've tried joining the server, but it just gets stuck at "joining the game". It's only for DayZRP servers.

I've tried Defragging, analyzing, restarting computer, restarting steam, verifying cache, etc. 

Some have suggested the server must be restarted. Any idea?

7 answers to this question

William    398

Not sure if this matters but are you running x64 by any chance? 

Maybe you have to reinstall, I remember having a similar issue, I'm pretty sure time fixed it, so a restart might work. 

Edited by Will

Mexi    1035

The servers have just restarted not 3 minutes or so ago, please attempt again and if not let me know here and I'll look further into it. I had someone come to Helpdesk with the same issue and it fixed itself randomly.. Maybe a restart would have done it.

If all else fails attempt a reinstall. 

Hollows    427

Hey Keione,

I did some research into your specific problem and came up with two, more recent questions which were solved:

• Here (January 19, 2017)
  • Here (January 5 , 2017)

From what I'm reading, the issue is server-side. Unless you've tried to re-install DayZ completely, I think the issue should resolve itself upon a server restart. If it fails to do so on a restart, send me a PM and I'll work with you to see if we can fix it. I do hope this helps, and resolves any issues you have when trying to connect to our servers.

Keione    49
15 minutes ago, Will said:

Not sure if this matters but are you running x64 by any chance? 

Maybe you have to reinstall, I remember having a similar issue, I'm pretty sure time fixed it, so a restart might work. 

I am not. I have, however, tried both.

12 minutes ago, Mexi said:

-snip-

11 minutes ago, Hollows said:

-snip-

Thank you guys for the responses. @Hollows & @Mexi, my own research has concluded that it is server-side, just as stated. However, the restart doesn't seem to have helped, and it is not affecting me for all servers - only DayZRP servers.