Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
JAMMIELAD

I need help.

JAMMIELAD    197

I'm only writing this because I literally don't know what to do. I'm thinking this post as I go along so sorry if it's a mess.

For most of my life I've suffered from depression and it isn't only until christmas where it's taking its toll on me. I have never been so down and beaten in all of my life and I cannot take it anymore. I have no where to go and I cannot see a good end to anything.

Life has taken a bad turn since Christmas and it's only getting worse and worse with each and every day that goes. I've just had more and more stress whihc is making me down and angry, taking it out on the worng people and crying myself to sleep. 

My family isn't any help right now, with my Mum already having too much stress of her own to worry about me and my older brother being a cause of why I'm this way.

If this post gets taken down that's okay I don't mind. People don't usually want to see this and I know people might take the piss out of me for putting this up, I understand it. But I'm lost and I don't know what to do anymore. I am really, really sorry if you don't want to see this kind of post.

Hey man, just hold on <3

Sometimes shit happens and you just gotta keep pushing through. Just put your head down, do what you want to do, and keep on going.

My PM's are always open if you need someone to talk to.

JAMMIELAD    197

Honestly my, I'm trying my damned hardest.

I don't really open up to people unless they're good mates. But I know when I need help. It's an extra kicker for me because I'm supposed to go away to the US next month the visit the GF for the first time. And while most people would think I'd not worry about it, my debit card was stolen and emptied out, so all of my savings for the trip are gone which means there might be a chance I get turned away at the border because I don't have enough money. Which is extra stress for me and just fucking horrible.

Again I am sorry for ranting here. And I really appreciate the offer Shadows, I really do.

SweetJoe    387
33 minutes ago, JAMMIELAD said:

Honestly my, I'm trying my damned hardest.

I don't really open up to people unless they're good mates. But I know when I need help. It's an extra kicker for me because I'm supposed to go away to the US next month the visit the GF for the first time. And while most people would think I'd not worry about it, my debit card was stolen and emptied out, so all of my savings for the trip are gone which means there might be a chance I get turned away at the border because I don't have enough money. Which is extra stress for me and just fucking horrible.

Again I am sorry for ranting here. And I really appreciate the offer Shadows, I really do.

How much money do you need to enter America? I wasn't aware of this. (I'm curious)

Take a deep breathe, get up from your computer, Go for a walk, come home when you get tired of walking.

I'll come back to you later.

William    427

Hey man, everything will work out, trust me.

I myself have felt this way before. The biggest thing that got me through tough times is having faith and praying. I know it sounds gay, but it worked for me. I attended mass every Sunday morning, and it made me feel much better about myself. But of course not everyone's religious.

So my advice if you don't believe in God, find someone to talk to and have faith in yourself. Things move on, life moves on. My PM's are always open, feel free to message me.

JAMMIELAD    197
20 minutes ago, Winslow said:

How much money do you need to enter America? I wasn't aware of this. (I'm curious)

Take a deep breathe, get up from your computer, Go for a walk, come home when you get tired of walking.

I'll come back to you later.

Honestly I'm not too sure. Since I'm going for a month I've always thought I'd need something like £500, but maybe I would need more, it's really a guesstimate. 

I've been saving up for months to try and get as much money as I can to get. So when I find out my card is stolen and cleaned out, it was just a massive kick in the teeth.

I really do have to thank everyone for the kind words, I honestly cannot thank everyone enough. I'm trying right now to calm myself down, relax and just simmer down and think. But I'm still really rough.

ThatRyanGuy    0

Ey man

Its been too long, we haven't spoken in ages. 

It sucks to hear about all the shit that is going on right now, but it will get better it always does. If you ever need someone to talk too that being in teamspeak, on steam or whatever you come my way. 

You don't know how much I want to be able to help you financially getting to America. I know how much that meant to you. I could only spare a little as i'm pretty broke myself but again, if you need the money, I'll see what I can do. 

Like I say, if you ever need or want to talk about anything come speak to me or anyone else who have offered it. Just have hope that things will get better, cause they always do eventually.

JAMMIELAD    197

It still means a lot to me to be honest, I've waited 2 years for this. But the more and more the days goes by it just seems like I'm making 1 step forward and pushed 3 back. I really do appreciate the offer Ryan, but I would hate to make you out of pocket just to help me, it feels horrible knowing that. Not trying to be horrible at all but I don't think I'd be able to use that money, just refund it. 

When I feel calm enough to PM people I will, it means so much to me that people here would care.

JAMMIELAD    197

Just wanted to post a bit of an update.

Things are a little calmer. I've managed to finally eat today, I've relaxed a little more and really slowly picking up the pieces after a long, long night of thinking. 

I've got around 23-24 days till my trip. I've got no money for it at the moment but hopefully soon something good will happen, but I'm not sure. Despite that I'm going yo try and keep my chin up. 

I want to thank you guys for the nice words and the nice inboxes. You guys may have saved my life, and I don't know how I could ever repay you all.