Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:12

Sign in to follow this  
JakeGriffin

Salutations

JakeGriffin    0

Hello fellow survivors!

I have recently discovered the mod and I am new here. I've not been able to submit a whitelist request yet, but hopefully I can tomorrow when they are reopened! In the meantime, I guess I'll try to be active on here.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hopefully I'll see you all out there!

Jake / Heisenberg

Another mercenary, huh? I highly doubt you'll be getting much work while the Ravens are active.

Welcome to DayZRP, Heisenberg! Like you said, while waiting for the whitelist to open again, feel free to browse the forums or chat on IRC. It's a good way to get to know the community.

Also, make sure to tell something about your mercenary group in the clans and groups section. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another Community Helper!

Good luck with your whitelist application.

JakeGriffin    0

Another mercenary, huh? I highly doubt you'll be getting much work while the Ravens are active.

Welcome to DayZRP, Heisenberg! Like you said, while waiting for the whitelist to open again, feel free to browse the forums or chat on IRC. It's a good way to get to know the community.

Also, make sure to tell something about your mercenary group in the clans and groups section. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another Community Helper!

Good luck with your whitelist application.

Do not worry, friend. For The Talon Company are not just mercenaries, we are all-round bounty hunters and go-to men. I'm sure we will get plenty of work, regardless of the Raven presence in the Chernarus wasteland.

--

Thanks for being so welcoming Gijs! I'll think up an adequate description for the clan and be sure to post it on the forum you mentioned.

Hope to see you in-game,

Jake / Heisenberg

G Love11    0

You got applications going? Looking for a clan to join if you have openings!

JakeGriffin    0

You got applications going? Looking for a clan to join if you have openings!

Currently working on a thread now :) I'll let you know when I'm done and, if you pass the minimum requirements, I don't see a reason why you can't join!

Jake / Heisenberg

JakeGriffin    0

Awesome, I'll look out for it. Thanks!

The forum page has been set up. We're not currently accepting members, but express your interest in the comments and I'll remember to tell you when we are :P