Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:04

Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

Tis be a shame..

McDugals    37

Well while I'm sure I am not as relevant as I was waaaay back when but unfortunately I won't be having too much time to be playing DayZRP. With two jobs, me doing staff work in another community, and working on an indie game project, I won't be able to stream let alone play DayZRP as much as I'd like to. So with that I wanna thanks the folks I ran into during Bobby's second run on this server and hope I was able to entertain you guys whenever I streamed or shared some of my content. I hope once things ease up and I finally get a job in my field, I will be able to play again and do some more streaming! Also thank you to my wonderful friends who got me into LiF. Wish I could have done some content for that as well before it died!

Thanks Again!

-McDugals

P.S. So no one gets salty if a staff member can remove me from the stream team that would be solid!

Edited by McDugals

William    398

Take care man

Hey, weren't we in B-17 together?

Peace

Volke    132

Never ran into you this time around , but o7 Dugals

Had a really nice encounter with you back when i was in aworld without borders , see ya round man take it easy 

Skinner    433

Hey McDugals it was always a real blast running into you and I'm glad I did. Best of luck and I hope everything works out with the crazy schedule and jobs and what not!

Eh' just saw this take care man, the few times I've seen you in game it's been a blast. 

Edited by Charlie

bigwiz14    23

When the need to be relevant overpowers the entertainment value of a game I'd say you made a solid choice lad. o7