Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:28

Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

To Vista, Care of Louie [Private Comms]

Loscham    61

*Bob takes a deep drag from his cigarette, reading the briefing his Security Captain wrote him about the group "Vista." He chuckles to himself.*

Louie, what the fuck are you doin', bro?

*He depresses the PTT.*

Louie!  You old cuck, what the fuck have you been up to?

It's been too long, brother.  Let's talk business!  I need to thank you in person for handing me this great group of people.  They've become family, and we've taken what you established and built it into something so much greater than either of us could have imagined.

Let's work together, my friend.  Let's coordinate a good time and place for a meeting, and talk about how we're going to unfuck this shitstorm of a land.

*He releases the PTT.*

*Louie Presses The PTT*

"Holy shit you are still alive fuck dude, sorry that I have lost contact with you shits gone crazy. I have a fucking army now, anyhow I had to deal with some fucks on the coast but they are all dead now, but yeah ill meet you as soon as I can give me a time and place."

*Louie Releases The PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

Loscham    61

*Bob chuckles and depresses the PTT.*

Tomorrow, brother.  Gvozdno.  Water pump. 2100 CST, which is -6 GMT I think?  Bring security, I'll bring mine.  We need to make sure nobody fucks with us.  I'll give you frequencies about 1 hour prior to the meeting, so we can coordinate overwatch and security.  I look forward to meeting you again, brother.

*Bob smiles, and releases the PTT.*

*Louie hits the PTT*

"I will be there it will be good to see you" 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Loscham    61

*Bob chuckles softly, stifling a laugh at the antics of his family from earlier.*

Louie, brother, you didn't show up.

I'm not mad.  I understand shit happens, bro.  I'm just a bit disappointed.  I was looking forward to seeing you again.

Let's reschedule.  You tell me a time and place.  We'll be there.

*He releases the PTT.*

*Louie hits the PTT*

"My apologies I had shit stack up that I had to deal with had to get my hands bloody, but anyhow I will meet you give me a suitable time that you can do.

*Louie releases the PTT*