Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:55
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

Crescent Bay [Open Frequency]

Squillium    422

*Miller would be atop the crane overlooking Chernogorsk Bay, happy with all he and the rest of New Moon accomplished in such a short time. He presses the PTT*

Well, I suppose it's finally time to unveil what we've been working on these past few weeks.

*He pauses*

This is Miller Thompson, leader of New Moon. My men and I have been able to relocate from our old home at The Plantation and have set ourselves up at Chernogorsk Docks. We have already set up quite the camp here and are looking for anyone who is willing to move in under our protection. For a minimal payment which can be negotiated, you can live here and trade, farm, fish, or do whatever you please as long as it doesn't cause trouble. We have ample room and more than enough men with the capabilities to protect anyone that decides to stay.

*He starts to have a more serious tone*

To anyone that wishes to come here and start shit with my men or our tenants, just know that it will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. To anyone that calls themselves our enemies, know that we will not be surrendering the bay to anyone under any circumstances, and we'll fight to the last man to defend it. With that being said, if anyone on our shit list would like to negotiate any type of peace or a deal you can contact me personally on this frequency.

*He lightens up and smiles as he ends the transmission*

We hope to see people down here within the coming days.

*He releases the PTT and watches the sun as it rises over the ocean*

Loscham    155

*Bob smiles as he hears the voice come over the radio.  He depresses the PTT.*

Miller, my dude.  Glad to hear you lot are still around and kicking, after Izaak's unfortunate demise.

*He sighs, growling the next part of the transmission.*

If you have any info as to how Izaak died, you let me know, and if your people need backup bringing that cocksucker to justice, all you need do is ask.

*Bob takes a shot of whiskey, calming himself.*

Anyway...

We should meet.  Let's talk about what's happened since the last time we parted ways.  Let's talk about what we're going to do with the future.  We're still working on bringing you that...individual...of whom we spoke the last time on the radio.  Plans are in motion.

Let's take this world together, my friend.

*Bob cackles as he releases the PTT.  He turns to his security Captain and Lieutenant.*

Keep an ear out, boys.  Anyone talking shit about the New Moon, you take them if you can, or give locations, and we'll take them together.

Squillium    422

*Miller hears Bob over the radio and presses the PTT*

Please Bob, come down this way and we can talk.

*Miller releases the PTT*

Loscham    155

*Bob smiles and depresses the PTT.*

Miller, bro, I'm working another meeting right now, but as soon as that's done, I'd like to schedule a meeting between Storm Front and New Moon.  I think there's a lot we can accomplish together.

Let's show this world who's fucking boss, brother!

*He chuckles and releases the PTT.*

Loscham    155

*Bob depresses the PTT.*

Miller, my friend, I'm ready when you are.  You give me a time and a place, and we'll work out the details.

*He releases the PTT.*

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria sits down at her desk and thinks over the events of the day as she flips through her journal and begins to put pen to paper. A few sentences in and she stops to pick up her radio as she dials into the frequency she had last heard his voice on.*

"Miller it is Lyaria. Can we arrange a meeting?"

*Stephen was sitting in an old barn staring at his old walkie talkie. He had been trying to reach people for days. He was hoping to find other people alive. He did not expect to recognize the voice on the radio.*

"Lyaria? I don't know if you'll remember me. I walked into the GMTC camp at Komarovo Docks about a week ago. I said I was looking for people, for somewhere I might be able to belong, in return for scavenging for the camp. I left a bunch of food, ammo and a couple weapons and went back out to scavenge."

*Stephen paused to take another swig of an old can of Sprite he found. Long since flat but still sweet nonetheless.*

"Two days later I returned to the camp and found it deserted except from a couple wrecked tents. What happened? I know the Doc with the stutter had been complaining about almost being robbed on the road coming in during my first visit. Did the camp get raided or what? I hope all your people got out safely. Anyway, I headed back north scouting for more ammo and useful stuff. I am totally overloaded and would like to hook up to offload it if your group still has room for one more."

*Stephen stops a second to decide if he should say what is in his head.*

"If your group is still alive that is?"

Edited by LostManAbroad

Squillium    422
14 hours ago, Lyaria said:

*Lyaria sits down at her desk and thinks over the events of the day as she flips through her journal and begins to put pen to paper. A few sentences in and she stops to pick up her radio as she dials into the frequency she had last heard his voice on.*

"Miller it is Lyaria. Can we arrange a meeting?"

*Miller hears the former camp leader and begins to think what to say. He presss the PTT*

I think that's a good idea Lyaria, meet me in Stary later today. Just know that while we are no longer enemies, I definitely don't trust you or your friends. Not yet.

*Miller releases the PTT with the hopeful confidence that he can trust Lyaria*

Lyaria    0
6 hours ago, LostManAbroad said:

-Snip-

"If you wish to unload goods and possibly find some work I would suggest going to the docks in Cherno. There is a camp there but I no longer run that type of business. I apologize you missed the message broadcasted."

2 hours ago, Squillium said:

-snippity-

"Miller I can meet you there today. I will contact you when I am nearby."

*Lyaria sets her radio down and sighs tiredly before gathering her gear to head out.*

Squillium    422

*Miller, still recovering, tries to think what he should say. While feeling depressed, he's able to sound calm and collected as he presses the PTT*

If anyone's still on this frequency, our little project at the docks can't really happen at the moment. Wars tend to get in the way of progress and we can't afford to have our enemies know where we live. While we are planning on making a new home open to the public, that time is not now. Stay safe everyone.

*He releases the PTT as he gathers the strength to head toward Kabanino*

Sign in to follow this