Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Skinner

The Gamblers, Bitch! [Private]

Recommended Posts

Skinner    496

*Doctor West is examining medical records in his laboratory in Severograd Hospital when the lights flicker and cut off, the loud noise of the gas powered generator outside puttering to silence. As he kicks the last of his fuel canisters and finds it is empty, he lets out an annoyed sigh as he picks up his radio and walks to the roof where he can get a strong signal*

Hello? Are you people... I hope you people are monitoring this frequency. This is Doctor West. Against my better judgement, I would very much like to arrange to meet with you. I've heard... conflicting reports of your dealings as of late, but I've learned to take the word of others with a grain of salt. All I know of you is what I've seen first hand, and you've proven that you know how to get things done. Now, I'm not keen on wasting your or my time, and I know you're not mercenaries for hire. Believe me, I have no interest in contracting you for mercenary work. What I do know is that you've garnered a certain... reputation. Perhaps we can speak more in person, I'm not sure how secure these radios are. I intend to come alone, and unarmed. You can name the place if you're so inclined, and if you see anyone but me well then feel free to do with them as you will. If you're not sure, I have a place in mind... what ab-

*As a pair of zombies smash through the window on the first floor after overhearing his voice, he pauses. They moan as they clamor up the stairwell towards him. He closes the door to the roof.*

Well... if you'll excuse me.

*As the zombies bang against the door to the roof, Doctor West glances over to the rusty ladder and frowns, adjusting his glasses.*

 

Edited by TheMatt924

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*Valentine picks up her radio, listening to the transmission while staring into the flames of the small fireplace everyone has been gathering around. Tired from the day but curious about what the man's intentions are, she looks over to Bruce who nods towards her with a brief smile. She lifts the radio to her mouth and presses the PTT*

Hello Doctor West. I think we have met before, briefly. As far as I know, we get things done, yes. At least that's what people say. Well, I'm not going to waste your time. We will contact you with a place and time tomorrow, so please keep your radio on this frequency.

*She releases the PTT and yawns while tossing the radio next to her on the ground*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riggsee    0

*Will hears the transmission and reaches for his radio listening to the man talk. He presses the PTT*

I recognize that voice.. You used to hangout at the trader camp down south right? Anyways like Val said we will keep in touch with you. You probably are already aware of where we like to hang around most of the time so for fucks sake don't make me run all day to get to you. With that being said we will hear from you soon. 

Thanks for reaching out to The Gamblers... Bitch

*He release the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*Valentine picks up her radio and presses down the PTT*

Doctor West, we had to leave the area and will be coming back soon, in two or three days probably. I will contact you as soon as we are around again so we can arrange a meeting.

*She releases the PTT and nods towards Bruce with a smile in her face while turning off the radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    496

*Dr. West is examining the pool of fresh blood and the scattered clothing and supplies outside the rusted iron gate of Camp Hope. As he gets the eerie feeling that someone is watching him, he quickly stands up and looks over his shoulder. As Valentine's broadcast breaks the silence, he nearly jumps out of his shoes with fear. Embarrassed, he brings his radio to his mouth and presses the transmit button*

Ah yes, I do recall you now that I hear your voice a little more clearly. You were the young lady who informed that crazy fellow that he was, in fact, a bitch. Ah very well, I understand you have other business to attend to. Do let me know when you and your uh, your colleagues are available in the coming days.

*As he clips his radio back to the shoulder strap of his backpack, he hears a stick break in the nearby trees. On edge, he calmly walks into the camp before running towards the bar and slamming the door shut behind him*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*While packing her bag, Valentine fumbles aorund with her radio, setting it back to another private frequency. Her hands shaking, she presses down the PTT*

Doctor West, if you can hear this, I need your help. One of my friends got injured and it didn't sound good at all on the radio. Her location is where we first met you, when this strange man came across us. Please, if you are around, the gamblers will do everything in their power to redo you a favour, or if you want to have any payment, I don't know, whatever you need, doc.

*She releases the PTT and runs down the stairs to move away the heavy desk she used to block the door with for the night*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    496

*Doctor West spits out his coffee as he hears Val's call for help*

Yes, I know the place. Remain with the patient, I'm on my way!

*Spilling the small metal coffee pot, he grabs he med kit and surgical instruments and runs toward the dirt path*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×