Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:22
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest merle dixon

whitelist rejected twice

Guest merle dixon   
Guest merle dixon

hey guys my whitelist got rejected twice and i spoke to an admin and he said i was done with rp that i could not join anymore

what can i do i am abit confused about this when i was reading the reason why it got rejected the second time they just wanted me to put more details in to the story

so i did i have made a new story with more detail and longer

help please

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

An admin already answered your question.

Avah    0

Once you've been rejected twice you're out of luck, I'm afraid. The admins aren't reviewing applications for a 3rd try at this point.

You can always try a last time, if you are active on our forum and provide us a very incredible whitelist application, when I mean incredible, i'm talking about a interesting RP story with a good english, if possible. Something that can make us change our decision.

Goodluck,

Leon covered your question previously.

They do not review applications a third time as of yet. This may change in the future after our initial surge of new players but I could not tell you when.

Try be active on our forums and if you are a positive example and fit in with what we are striving to achieve then things might change.

Guest merle dixon   
Guest merle dixon

leon said he is not an admin he does not deal with that stuff i spoke to him he told me to contact an admin