Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Samti

To william (private freq)

Samti    140

*Viktor holds down ptt*

Hey, Brother Its me Viktor *sighs* checking up to your mental status *pauses* I hope your doing okay

*Releases ptt*

Edited by Samti

WeeMeme    0

William gets back up after being knocked out by another pagan he holds ptt 

Oh... hi brother 

He starts to re-bandage the deep axe wound in his arm

Im meh you could say i havent been doing a lot of good lately mostly taking you know

He sighs 

My mental status?... em i dont think i even have one anymore if im being honest

He releases ptt and starts drinking to numb the pain

WeeMeme    0

A slightly drunk william holds the ptt

Oh and also brother when the fuck you we gonna see each other again?

You can hear william fall over and thud 

ouch! fucking hell anyway if you have any problems with some fuckers or anyone trying to hurt you let me know you may be the bigger brother but we both know im the one that gets shit done

He takes a swig of whiskey

Good luck wee man

Burps before releasing ptt 

Samti    140

*Viktor Hold down ptt*

*he sound ferious* WILLIAM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING!, I hope that isnt Alcohol, Remember only on special event.

I don't want you to get addicted to that stuff like dad, Remember dad i don't think you want to become like him do you?

*Releases ptt*

WeeMeme    0
4 minutes ago, Samti said:

*Viktor Hold down ptt*

*he sound ferious* WILLIAM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING!, I hope that isnt Alcohol, Remember only on special event.

I don't want you to get addicted to that stuff like dad, Remember dad i don't think you want to become like him do you?

*Releases ptt*

A Drunk william holds ptt

Dont tell me what i can d..dd.d.. drink you aint my boss burps

He lights a fag and inhales

Drinking is the only thing i can do now a days since the boys stole my weed sighs

He drops radio and falls over releasing ptt

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    140

*holds down ptt*

*Viktor sound mad and dissapointed* FOR FUCK SAKE WILLIAM! your becoming like Fucking Dad, I rather have you do meth or something JESUS fucking christ

*Releases ptt*

Edited by Samti

WeeMeme    0

William regains his balance and holds ptt

You know what vik dont act like you care now why dont you just move country or run away and leave me behind what your best at

You can hear him tear his bandage as he is putting it on his deep wound on his arm

Also dont know why you are talking about dad like that he treated you like gold it was me that went through the sleepless nights and beatings not you 

He releases ptt and smashes empty whiskey bottle off ground in fury

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    140

*Viktor holds down ptt*

*he sound mad but he's not shouting* 

William Don't bring that up your drunk FOOL!

First off all i left you behind because i didn't want you to get in trouble here with the death penatly and what not.

Second *He shouts a bit* DAD DIDN'T FUCKING HIT ME *he calms back down coughs* Because he knew what has happend to my parents

He told me one day that why i wanted to come back William, To see if it was true. You know how it feels to hear that your real family has been brutaly slaughterd William? OF COURSE NOT! YOU only got Fucking hit. And bring up hitting. who had to cover most of your escapes back in glassgow ME witch also resulted of getting the shit beaten of me somtimes and also the amount of times I stopped dad REMEMBER THAT?!

*He releases ptt*

Edited by Samti

WeeMeme    0
1 minute ago, Samti said:

*Viktor holds down ptt*

*he sound mad but he's not shouting* 

William Don't bring that up your drunk FOOL!

First off all i left you behind because i didn't want you to get in trouble here with the death penatly and what not.

Second *He shouts a bit* DAD DIDN'T FUCKING HIT ME *he calms back down coughs* Because he knew what has happend to my parents

He told me one day that why i wanted to come back William, To see if it was true. You know how it feels to hear that your real family has been brutaly slaughterd William? OF COURSE NOT! YOU only got Fucking hit. And bring up hitting. what to cover most of your escapes back in glassgow ME witch also resulted of getting the shit beaten of me!

*He releases ptt*

William holds ptt 

Your not my brother 

Turns off radio and packs things getting ready to meet pagans 

WeeMeme    0

A sober william holds ptt

Hey brother i didnt mean what i said im sorry but i do have something to apologize i have about 2 bags of weed and a shit ton of pagan purple if you want some?

He scratches his beard

Also if you need anyone to be there to support you lemme know 

He releases tt and takes out some purple getting ready for a good night

Sign in to follow this