Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:01

Sign in to follow this  
Furlean

Group Ideas?

Anyone got some interesting suggestions for a group concept, taking into account the lore and setting? Post your ideas. A group that encompasses strangers into a particular claim/city with a democratic form of government, example, voting in a Mayor for the particular town. In check of abuse of powers, there is a document or legal procedure that prevents acts of tyranny happening or mis-use in office. I think moving away from the typical pyramid type hierachy structure may be new and fresh to the face of RP.

Edited by furlean

Skinner    432

That's an interesting idea furlean although a bit too democratic for the lore in my opinion. I would definitely like to see everyone, at least in the beginning, settling near each other to promote RP and diplomacy rather than spreading to the furthest corners of the map so we never see each other. I'm not saying everyone should settle so close that we are fighting over resources constantly, but definitely I would like to see people begin relatively close to each other, perhaps near the starter town.

Sign in to follow this