Server time: 2018-07-22, 18:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
SirMadness

Tips for Recording

I want to start a sorta video survival journal with friends. Turn footage into little movies. I have never done anything like this and would appreciate any experience anyone else has had. Thanks.

There are quite a few people that do this sorta stuff within the community such as @Roach and @Riggsee maybe they can help.

/Moved to General Discussions.

24 minutes ago, SirMadness said:

Ok thanks, was not sure whether this was the right place for this topic.

No problem, Seeing as you didn't want a simple answer and more of a discussion point I moved it here as the media thread is for Videos and images related to DayZRP.

I would like to have more of an idea of what youre planning to do before I start making suggestions. 

Maybe a bit of a more in depth description of what you hope to achieve?

I want to maybe do some scripted RP. General recording of encounters. Voicing over the gameplay like diary entries. Im not 100% sure what about yet. I would take peoples suggestions for ideas as well as tips on how to do it. Hopefully this answers you question?

@Roach and @Cleric Underwood are your guys for that job. Im a twitch livestreamer never been much of an editor/storyteller but both of them are really good at it.